Windows 10: i wonder why my

Discus and support i wonder why my in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i wonder why im losing gigabytes and not losing memory i still have my normal files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DalienRamirez, Sep 23, 2020.

1. i wonder why my

i wonder why im losing gigabytes and not losing memory i still have my normal files

:)

DalienRamirez, Sep 23, 2020
  2. EarthDog Win User

first gaming pc build

I'm not. I'm wondering why he is suggesting to save money for a cheaper and slightly slower processor when he has the money and a faster processor already listed....

No drama intended. WTF are you talking about?

7700k Boosts to 4.5, overclocks to 5ghz. He has the budget, I don't see why he needs to take a slight step back is all. *Smile i wonder why  my :)

EarthDog, Sep 23, 2020
  3. How do I unblock a publisher in windows 10?

I have gone through the steps as suggested above BUT interestingly don't see an publisher listed under the "Untrusted Publishers" but still get the same error box as shared above.

Screenshot

I wonder why?

Tanveer Malik, Sep 23, 2020
  4. i wonder why my

Clear Pagefile on Shutdown

I've been looking into clearing the pagefile, and I found the following steps at a somewhat dated webpage:
    1. In the registry editor, navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management
    2. Set ClearPageFileAtShutdown to the REG_DWORD value of 1.
    3. Restart Windows.
    I'm just wondering whether those steps are still valid, and, if so, does clearing the pagefile work as advertised?

gregyurkon, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

i wonder why my

1. i wonder why my - Similar Threads - wonder why

2. Wondering why is memory usage at 6.7 GB even when no programs are open? Thanks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wondering why is memory usage at 6.7 GB even when no programs are open? Thanks: Hello, I bought a new PC in 2021. Processor: IntelR CoreTM i5-10500 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz Installed RAM: 24.0 GB 23.8 GB usable initially it was 8 GB but I installed an extra 16 GB I upgraded to Windows 11 a few months ago. I think Windows 11 is great but I'm just curious...
  3. Wondering why is memory usage at 6.7 GB even when no programs are open? Thanks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wondering why is memory usage at 6.7 GB even when no programs are open? Thanks: Hello, I bought a new PC in 2021. Processor: IntelR CoreTM i5-10500 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz Installed RAM: 24.0 GB 23.8 GB usable initially it was 8 GB but I installed an extra 16 GB I upgraded to Windows 11 a few months ago. I think Windows 11 is great but I'm just curious...
  4. Hi, so I'm just wondering why whenever I try to play a game on the Xbox app, it asks me to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hi, so I'm just wondering why whenever I try to play a game on the Xbox app, it asks me to...: Trying to work the Xbox app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-so-im-just-wondering-why-whenever-i-try-to-play/50ab1543-a065-428d-808d-32029452b594
  5. Hi, so I'm just wondering why whenever I try to play a game on the Xbox app, it asks me to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, so I'm just wondering why whenever I try to play a game on the Xbox app, it asks me to...: Trying to work the Xbox app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-so-im-just-wondering-why-whenever-i-try-to-play/50ab1543-a065-428d-808d-32029452b594
  6. Hi, so I'm just wondering why whenever I try to play a game on the Xbox app, it asks me to...

7. My pc crashed and im wondering if anyone could tell me why.

My pc crashed and im wondering if anyone could tell me why.: Application: IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.NullReferenceException at IAStorUtil.SystemDataModelListener.ProcessSystemDataModelChanges at...
  8. My pc crashed and im wondering if anyone could tell me why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc crashed and im wondering if anyone could tell me why.: Application: IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.NullReferenceException at IAStorUtil.SystemDataModelListener.ProcessSystemDataModelChanges at...
  9. My pc crashed and im wondering if anyone could tell me why.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. I keep wondering why apps need frequent updating.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep wondering why apps need frequent updating.: I have noticed Windows and a lot of other apps seem to need frequent updating...which in turn makes your internet providers happy because updating chews up a lot of data. Are frequent updates required because the software is just poorly written?...