Windows 10: I would like a refund for my Minecraft Realm

Discus and support I would like a refund for my Minecraft Realm in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, I recently opened up Minecraft, and when I did, it displayed a message telling me my realm subscription had expired. Me, trusting that Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by QuintoSquadroni, Mar 19, 2021.

1. I would like a refund for my Minecraft Realm

So, I recently opened up Minecraft, and when I did, it displayed a message telling me my realm subscription had expired. Me, trusting that Microsoft was right and I forgot to set it up for automatic renewal, clicked to renew it and gave my debit card information. It wanted a name for the realm, and the old name D&D SMP didn't work, so I gave it the name "Novaeterra." However, when I went to my worlds page, I saw both D&D SMP the one I want and Novaeterra there. Both working just fine. I would like a refund and removal for the Novaeterra Realm, as I never wanted it, and only purchased it because I was told I was renewing my old realm. I've tried to do this through my account and with the help of bot from the support page, since the Minecraft support page told me to go there, but it told me to check my order history and to refund it from there, and for whatever reason, there is nothing in my order history at all, which really confused me. Whatever is causing this, I would appreciate it if you can or if you can get someone to fix it.

:)

QuintoSquadroni, Mar 19, 2021
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

Playing Minecraft Realms with people who bought Minecraft off the Mojang Website.

Hello
    lolpwns101,

There should be no difference between Minecraft purchased from the Microsoft Store and Mojang website as they are cross-platform play compatible. You can join/invite people in a Realm as long as they are also listed as Xbox Live friends.

I highly suggest that you visit these support articles:

If you need to contact the Microsoft Store for refunds, lease refer to this
    link
    on how to contact Microsoft Store support.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Mar 19, 2021
  3. Minecraft Realms Windows 10 Edition

Hi Darren,

Issues with paying the Minecraft Realms on your Windows 10 PC may occur due to a network or a server connection error. Before performing any troubleshooting steps on your PC, make sure that the Xbox Live Service is up and running on this

link

If the Xbox Live Service is up and running, you may visit
    Minecraft Realms
    and perform the suggested solutions under Troubleshooting problems with Minecraft Realms.

If you are still experiencing issues joining a friend's Realm on Minecraft, you may visit this

link
    for additional support options from Mojang Support.

Should you have any other queries, you may contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Mar 19, 2021
  4. I would like a refund for my Minecraft Realm

Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

I would like a refund for my Minecraft Realm

1. I would like a refund for my Minecraft Realm - Similar Threads - refund Minecraft Realm

2. I would like a refund for the 14,95 and 9.99

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I would like a refund for the 14,95 and 9.99: I ordered by accident an amount of 9.99through direct support and 14.95 through xpendy my sons card is connected to my account my name is jene hill *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and my sons is jason905@gmail .com please cancel ii am 72 dont understand or dont...
  3. refund minecraft bedrock realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refund minecraft bedrock realm: hello, i just purchased minecraft bedrock realm and it isnt smooth and also its lagging and i changed my mind i want to refund the subscription and cancel please....
  4. refund minecraft bedrock realm

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    refund minecraft bedrock realm: hello, i just purchased minecraft bedrock realm and it isnt smooth and also its lagging and i changed my mind i want to refund the subscription and cancel please....
  5. refund minecraft bedrock realm

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. i would like a refund for msfs please

i would like a refund for msfs please: i dont have the fastest pc, msfs is just a xbox game, its not what i want could you please refund for msfs thank you david haynes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-a-refund-for-msfs-please/e6f302b1-7f23-4600-b284-65c9bc9f2615
  7. i would like to refund a game

i would like to refund a game: i would like to refund infinity war i didn’t mean to buy it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-refund-a-game/126ac8ae-8f1c-47ac-83fd-a080797bea1a
  8. Minecraft Realms Subscription Refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Realms Subscription Refund: When I opened Minecraft, it told me that my Realms subscription was expired, so I went and "renewed" the subscription. By doing so, I realized that I had instead accidentally bought a new subscription because my realm renewed automatically. Could I request a refund for the...
  9. I would like a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 edition.: I would like to return Minecraft windows 10 edition since it is not the version i wanted. I wanted Java edition but i got windows 10 edititon so i would like to return it. i looked everywhere but there is no refund button to press. i spent 4 hours looking how to refund it. i...
  10. I would like to refund Windows 10 Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to refund Windows 10 Minecraft: This was the version I expected before I had purchased it and I would like to refund it. It is a digital copy of a game which in the terms of sale it states "Some items are not eligible for return or refund; unless otherwise provided by law or by a particular product offer,...