Windows 10: i would like help about overlaying displays on my windows 10

Discus and support i would like help about overlaying displays on my windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when i play a game on my windows 10, my gforce gtx 1050 graphics asks me to configure the screen overlay, i dont quite understand it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Teknosfinest, Aug 26, 2019.

1. i would like help about overlaying displays on my windows 10

when i play a game on my windows 10, my gforce gtx 1050 graphics asks me to configure the screen overlay, i dont quite understand it

:)

Teknosfinest, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 26, 2019
  4. i would like help about overlaying displays on my windows 10

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

The performance overlay works great in game and I'm impressed with the ReLive recording quality.

i would like help about overlaying displays on my windows 10 radeon-overlay-jpg.jpg

It's the Alt+R desktop panel overlay that isn't showing the correct (Performance and Chill) items still, which is a tad puzzling.

EDIT
    Scratch that!
    According to AMD's overview '
    Radeon Overlay In-Game menu provides two additional choices, which are:
    • Performance Monitoring
    • Radeon Chill
    So those two options only appear in-game. Apologies for leading people astray.

Splinterdog, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

i would like help about overlaying displays on my windows 10

1. i would like help about overlaying displays on my windows 10 - Similar Threads - help overlaying displays

2. I would like to move a photo from my desktop to Windows 10 Photos.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I would like to move a photo from my desktop to Windows 10 Photos.: I would like to save desktop photo to Windows 10 Photos. I've tried to drag and drop the photo, but I'm not allowed to do that. How can I do...if possible?...
  3. What is this all about, i would like some help with Windows 10 issues.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is this all about, i would like some help with Windows 10 issues.: How on earth do I get in contact with Windows/Microsoft for help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-all-about-i-would-like-some-help-with/c66cf12b-f923-4fd5-ab54-ad6f898a17f7
  4. How would I go about backing up and restoring Windows 10 Display Settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How would I go about backing up and restoring Windows 10 Display Settings?: I'm trying to backup and restore the Display settings on Windows 10. I thought I could do this with a batch file or two by exporting/importing registry keys. I was able to export them without issue, but Importing them gives me an error that says: "Cannot Import...
  5. Screensaver Photos - I would like file name (path) displayed

in Windows 10 Support
    Screensaver Photos - I would like file name (path) displayed: I have recently upgraded to W10 My previous screensaver displayed my photos and also gave the name / filepath. This is really useful as I have a big archive, all photos are named and dated. Quite often I am keen to know the details of the photo displayed. Is there a fix? Or...
  6. i would like to download ms-windows store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i would like to download ms-windows store: How do I download ms-windows stores https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-download-ms-windows-store/c50cd570-9126-4cf6-abbb-332010b1f2fd
  7. I would like to have help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I would like to have help: not really sure if this is in right windows topic but correct my wrongs lets start off for the last few 2-3 days my cmd has been popping up saying Too many arguments in command line. The process tried to write to a nonexistent pipe. FINDSTR: Cannot open...
  8. I would like to change my OS language fully

in Windows 10 Customization
    I would like to change my OS language fully: How/Where can i start? I got Language packs, and My OS is up to dayt :D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-change-my-os-language-fully/6d58c6b5-eb49-4ccb-98c3-4d25cea5afd3
  9. I would like to have my laptop wake on USB

in Windows 10 Support
    I would like to have my laptop wake on USB: The computer I have now will stay on when the top is closed, which is what I want. But when it goes to sleep I cannot wake it without lifting the top and pressing power. I use monitors and usb keyboard and I want to be able to activate the computer using it. I have gone...
  10. What i would like A.S.A.P. in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    What i would like A.S.A.P. in Windows 10: hi guys, what would be nice is a split in the taskbar in the middle and you point your mouse to it and "voil " you have another screen. Better one has already the left corner attack (left or right mouse click), we could use the right corner for the Charms Bar as was....