Windows 10: i would like help about overlaying displays on my windows 10

Discus and support i would like help about overlaying displays on my windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when i play a game on my windows 10, my gforce gtx 1050 graphics asks me to configure the screen overlay, i dont quite understand it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Teknosfinest, Aug 26, 2019.

1. i would like help about overlaying displays on my windows 10

when i play a game on my windows 10, my gforce gtx 1050 graphics asks me to configure the screen overlay, i dont quite understand it

:)

Teknosfinest, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 26, 2019
  4. i would like help about overlaying displays on my windows 10

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

The performance overlay works great in game and I'm impressed with the ReLive recording quality.

i would like help about overlaying displays on my windows 10 radeon-overlay-jpg.jpg

It's the Alt+R desktop panel overlay that isn't showing the correct (Performance and Chill) items still, which is a tad puzzling.

EDIT
    Scratch that!
    According to AMD's overview '
    Radeon Overlay In-Game menu provides two additional choices, which are:
    • Performance Monitoring
    • Radeon Chill
    So those two options only appear in-game. Apologies for leading people astray.

Splinterdog, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

i would like help about overlaying displays on my windows 10

1. i would like help about overlaying displays on my windows 10 - Similar Threads - help overlaying displays

2. Hi I would like to more about KPI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I would like to more about KPI: HiFor my Organization , which is Microsoft Learning partner i am asking this question. We would like to know more about KPI. Score Bench mark that a silver partner should achieve. Classifications on KPI. we are using courseware market; so how it matters KPI....
  3. Hi I would like to more about KPI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi I would like to more about KPI: HiFor my Organization , which is Microsoft Learning partner i am asking this question. We would like to know more about KPI. Score Bench mark that a silver partner should achieve. Classifications on KPI. we are using courseware market; so how it matters KPI....
  4. I would like to ask for help on my reliabilty monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to ask for help on my reliabilty monitor: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff8382cc086010Parameter 2: fffff801759f6620Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 26a0OS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack:...
  5. I would like to ask for help on my reliabilty monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like to ask for help on my reliabilty monitor: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff8382cc086010Parameter 2: fffff801759f6620Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 26a0OS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack:...
  6. I would like to report a fraud message about Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I would like to report a fraud message about Microsoft: I'm getting a message Labeled Microsoft asking me to "Verify Now" or My account will disconnected. in over 15 years I've never seen this message....
  7. Windows 10 Display overlay issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Display overlay issue: Hi there, the other day on my windows laptop after I began to see weird boxes like lines on my screen on my display. I assumed it was just a bug at the time until I started seeing the same overlay pop up elsewhere. I noticed it was of a website I was looking at the other day...
  8. [HELP] I would like to factory reset my LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    [HELP] I would like to factory reset my LAPTOP: I got bumped into this one video on YouTube which says that I should do before using a new laptop. It introduces me to Macrium Reflect. New laptop users should always save a snapshot of the factory-configured laptop (without windows updates) so you could always start fresh...
  9. What is this all about, i would like some help with Windows 10 issues.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is this all about, i would like some help with Windows 10 issues.: How on earth do I get in contact with Windows/Microsoft for help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-all-about-i-would-like-some-help-with/c66cf12b-f923-4fd5-ab54-ad6f898a17f7
  10. I would like to have help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I would like to have help: not really sure if this is in right windows topic but correct my wrongs lets start off for the last few 2-3 days my cmd has been popping up saying Too many arguments in command line. The process tried to write to a nonexistent pipe. FINDSTR: Cannot open...