Windows 10: I would like some help with windows.old and other things

Discus and support I would like some help with windows.old and other things in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi my names jacob im new ish to the pc Field but my pc was freezing then shuting down or when ever i booted the pc it would go into a boot loop soi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JacobLeary, May 28, 2020.

1. I would like some help with windows.old and other things

Hi my names jacob im new ish to the pc Field but my pc was freezing then shuting down or when ever i booted the pc it would go into a boot loop soi decided to do a reset and keep my personal files but when i went through everything in file explorer nothing had been deleted and i saw a windows.old file with all my stuff from the previous install my desktop was the same except my applications icons where missing im really confused can i safely delete the windows.old and format the hardrive without the windows and system files im still in school and buying new components isnt going to be easy i save for about 6 years for this and i have only had it for about 5 months so please help me out. Thanks for your time.

My specs are a

ryzen 5 2600

16gb of ram

HIS rx580 iceq 8gb

And my hard drives i have a Kingston 460gb ssd and a wd blue 1tb

:)

JacobLeary, May 28, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 28, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 28, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

I would like some help with windows.old and other things

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile I would like some help with windows.old and other things :)

Thema:

I would like some help with windows.old and other things

1. I would like some help with windows.old and other things - Similar Threads - help old things

2. I have been experiencing sever crashing and would like some help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been experiencing sever crashing and would like some help?: Getting really frustrated now and my PC keeps freezing crashing and literally stopping. Getting no further as requested some help previous. Ill add the latest dump files and hope of some assistance. Thanks in advance. Here is the link for both dump files in the last week or...
  3. I have been experiencing sever crashing and would like some help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been experiencing sever crashing and would like some help?: Getting really frustrated now and my PC keeps freezing crashing and literally stopping. Getting no further as requested some help previous. Ill add the latest dump files and hope of some assistance. Thanks in advance. Here is the link for both dump files in the last week or...
  4. I got my computer infected and would like some help resolving it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I got my computer infected and would like some help resolving it: Im not a huge tech guy for this part of things so some help would be nice, im fairly sure i got infected bc my sfc file was running quite a bit more than it should be as well as my console windows host this is what i got from the scan but i need help for further fixing...
  5. Would like to run old programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Would like to run old programs: Old programs like Photoshop 6.0 for ex., Illustrator 6.0, the compatibility troubleshooter included in Windows 10 does not work, I am pretty sure it is almost useless, serious answers please....
  6. I would need some help with personalization the thing is I want to have windows (the top...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I would need some help with personalization the thing is I want to have windows (the top...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gigant_man [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mnaw9k/i_would_need_some_help_with_personalization_the/
  7. regarding some code like thing

regarding some code like thing: I have an issue regarding some code which automatically restart my laptop. please look into this matter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-some-code-like-thing/5e72dc2a-7dd2-48c4-86de-0cd89ae45a62
  8. Would like to know 2 things

Would like to know 2 things: 1. What is actually taking place when I get the message "Updating Component Registration"? I have an app for MS Flight Simulator X that installed just fine under Win 7. In Win 10, it hangs at the above message and never progresses. 2. Also with FSX, the installation of the...
  9. What is this all about, i would like some help with Windows 10 issues.

What is this all about, i would like some help with Windows 10 issues.: How on earth do I get in contact with Windows/Microsoft for help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-all-about-i-would-like-some-help-with/c66cf12b-f923-4fd5-ab54-ad6f898a17f7
  10. I would like to have help

I would like to have help: not really sure if this is in right windows topic but correct my wrongs lets start off for the last few 2-3 days my cmd has been popping up saying Too many arguments in command line. The process tried to write to a nonexistent pipe. FINDSTR: Cannot open...