Windows 10: I would like to activate windows, but the store is not using my credit card.

Discus and support I would like to activate windows, but the store is not using my credit card. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to activate Win10 after a rather unfortunate run in with... something... probably a virus. I received a copy of Win10 from the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by WesleyBridges, Dec 18, 2018.

1. I would like to activate windows, but the store is not using my credit card.

Hello,

I am trying to activate Win10 after a rather unfortunate run in with... something... probably a virus. I received a copy of Win10 from the manufacturer, but it was unactivated so I tried to activate it via the store. The store, however, gives me an error saying it doesn't like my card. I have a suspicion that the Microsoft Store is refusing my credit card because my account region is US, but my card and where I live are in Taiwan. Now, if I change my store region to Taiwan, everything turns into Chinese which is unfortunate because my Chinese is not very good. In fact, it's terrible. =/

I've been trying to resolve this without making an international phone call or having to play around with but I keep getting sent around in circles on the website T_T;

:)

WesleyBridges, Dec 18, 2018

2. credit card

And we have an answer. I would like to activate windows, but the store is not using my credit card. :)
    GetCube has released an app for Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8.

• Optional card reader can be purchased for $35.
    • Fees with a card swipe: 2,5 %
    • Fees with just entering credit card numbers : 3,5 %
    • NO monthly fees.
    • Connect with your own bank account.

Get Cube : https://www.getcube.com/
    Get Cube app in Windows Phone store here : Cube Credit Card Terminal
    Get Cube app in the Windows store: Cube Credit Card terminal

Johan van Mierlo, Dec 18, 2018
  3. Cannot add credit card to store payment methods

Hi Les,

Thank you for responding.

I understand that you are unable to enter your credit card details while purchasing the application from Windows Store as the application crashes.

I would like to inform that if you have enabled proxy on your device, you wouldn't be able to access Windows Apps sometimes.

Also, if your current user account is corrupted you may not be able to enter the credit card details.

I understand that this is related to application issue, try the above troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to Re-register the Windows Store app and check if it helps.

Note: You need to close the Windows Store and other apps before executing the PowerShell command. Also, sign-out and sign-in before installing the apps from
    the store.

Follow the below steps to Re-register the Store App and check.

• Right click on Start button on the desktop and select
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Here, User Account Control window pops up and click on
      Yes to open Command Prompt with administrator privileges.
    • Type the below command in the Command Prompt:
    • PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest
    5. Close the Powershell window.

6. Reboot/Restart the computer.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 18, 2018
  4. I would like to activate windows, but the store is not using my credit card.

credit card processing

And we have an answer. I would like to activate windows, but the store is not using my credit card. :)
    GetCube has released an app for Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8.

• Optional card reader can be purchased for $35.
    • Fees with a card swipe: 2,5 %
    • Fees with just entering credit card numbers : 3,5 %
    • NO monthly fees.
    • Connect with your own bank account.

Get Cube : https://www.getcube.com/
    Get Cube app in Windows Phone store here :
    Cube Credit Card Terminal

Get Cube app in the Windows store: Cube Credit Card terminal

Johan van Mierlo, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

I would like to activate windows, but the store is not using my credit card.

1. I would like to activate windows, but the store is not using my credit card. - Similar Threads - activate store using

2. I have a reoccuring charge on my credit card for DRIVERSUPPORTBILL.COM on my credit card...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a reoccuring charge on my credit card for DRIVERSUPPORTBILL.COM on my credit card...: I have a reoccurring charge on my credit card and I don't know what it is for and I would like to see it gone. My husband recently passed away and I have to pare down my expences as I am now on a very limited budget....
  3. I have a reoccuring charge on my credit card for DRIVERSUPPORTBILL.COM on my credit card...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a reoccuring charge on my credit card for DRIVERSUPPORTBILL.COM on my credit card...: I have a reoccurring charge on my credit card and I don't know what it is for and I would like to see it gone. My husband recently passed away and I have to pare down my expences as I am now on a very limited budget....
  4. I have a reoccuring bill on my credit card for 9.99 and I would like it removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a reoccuring bill on my credit card for 9.99 and I would like it removed: I have a re occuring charge on my credit card for 9.99 that I would like removed, I have no Idea what it is for. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-reoccuring-bill-on-my-credit-card-for-999/7cf4a8ac-8eb5-42a7-bb10-6bf812b15fd7
  5. I have a reoccuring bill on my credit card for 9.99 and I would like it removed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a reoccuring bill on my credit card for 9.99 and I would like it removed: I have a re occuring charge on my credit card for 9.99 that I would like removed, I have no Idea what it is for. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-reoccuring-bill-on-my-credit-card-for-999/7cf4a8ac-8eb5-42a7-bb10-6bf812b15fd7
  6. I have a reoccuring bill on my credit card for 9.99 and I would like it removed

7. Online Purchase Using Credit Card

Online Purchase Using Credit Card: I tried to purchase some items from a vendor in the UK. I live in the USA. Each time I tried; I was blocked. Finally, the message stated too many tries. I pulled up my online credit card statement and it showed Microsoft as the vendor and showed a "0" in the pending purchase...
  8. Bought using credit card thinking I was using gift card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought using credit card thinking I was using gift card.: Hi. So I recently got a $25 giftcard for the microsoft store. I saw that Sea of Thieves was half off, and so it would be $30. I wanted to get it and I went to buy it with the $25 giftcard and I would pay the rest with my credit card. The credit card info had not been entered...
  9. use of credit cards

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    use of credit cards: i suddenly can not enter a credit card number to play. takes all my info except the card number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-of-credit-cards/7feb1167-73d1-4bcf-8601-69ee8f51c81f"
  10. My credit card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My credit card: Im trying to buy the new black ops 4 game but it keeps saying trouble processing pay ment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-credit-card/3ff759b3-af00-4536-8428-464b98ba8f9b