Windows 10: I would like to add "Windows + H" to my right click context menu

Discus and support I would like to add "Windows + H" to my right click context menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am learning how to use Windows 10 dictation. You use it by inserting the cursor in the text input area of an app such as Notepad, press Windows + H... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RadxBoy, Oct 3, 2020.

1. RadxBoy Win User

I would like to add "Windows + H" to my right click context menu

I am learning how to use Windows 10 dictation. You use it by inserting the cursor in the text input area of an app such as Notepad, press Windows + H on the keyboard, and start talking. It works great! But my workflow would be so much easier if I added this to the right click context menu:

I would like to add "Windows + H" to my right click context menu [​IMG]

Can this be done? Can you show me?

Thanks!

OS Name:Microsoft Windows 10 Home
    Version:10.0.18362 Build 18362

:)

RadxBoy, Oct 3, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Oct 3, 2020
  3. Custom context menu entries

So, just throwing this out there, in case somone knows.

I have added a custom context menu entry for the program rightload, since by default the menu is broken in vistax64.

It works pefect with single files, but when I select mutiple files and try to open, I get mutiple instances of the program (which makes sense), here is my entry:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rightload\Rightload.exe --server=1 --autostart %1

So the %1 passes the filename to the program, and when I select multiple files it is just opening multiple instances of rightload each with a different file.

What I'd like to do is be able to pass a list of the files selected to the program. Since I know it is capable of uploading multiple files from the context menu, all in one instance.

So, is there something I can pass besides %1 that will do this? I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer anywhere... *Frown I would like to add "Windows + H" to my right click context menu :(

ArmoredCavalry, Oct 3, 2020
  4. I would like to add "Windows + H" to my right click context menu

Context Menu is slow and irritating.

Hello Aryesh,

If you like, the tutorial below can help walk you through step by step on how to troubleshoot and fix a slow context menu. This is often caused by an added context menu item from a 3rd party app.

Fix Slow or Freezing Right Click Context Menu in Windows

Shawn Brink, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

I would like to add "Windows + H" to my right click context menu

1. I would like to add "Windows + H" to my right click context menu - Similar Threads - add right click

2. Right Click context menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Click context menu: How to restore old Right-click Context menu in Windows 11 as default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu/cdfdc643-2248-4080-9d73-4685d6fdbe15
  3. Right Click context menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right Click context menu: How to restore old Right-click Context menu in Windows 11 as default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu/cdfdc643-2248-4080-9d73-4685d6fdbe15
  4. Right Click Context Menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right Click Context Menu: Is there a way to edit it? Mine has things I don't need. Also, is there a way to add things too? And if can't edit. just rearrange the order of the actions. Win10 Pro submitted by /u/Frankie_Hollywood [link] [comments]...
  5. Right Click Context menu.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click Context menu.: How can I change the size of the right click context menu? And can somebody tell me why the context menu changes its size automatically. Right now its showing like thispicture attached, earlier the width was less. [IMG]...
  6. Add Search to Right-Click Context Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add Search to Right-Click Context Menu: I am requesting help modifying an eight-forums tutorial registry hack. The tutorial has not been updated for Win10 but works nonetheless. The Tutorial involves adding Search to the context menu of folders, drives, desktop background, This PC, as well as cabinet and...
  7. Add Search to Right-Click Context Menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Add Search to Right-Click Context Menu: I am requesting help modifying an eight-forums tutorial registry hack. The tutorial has not been updated for Win10 but works nonetheless. The Tutorial involves adding Search to the context menu of folders, drives, desktop background, This PC, as well as cabinet and...
  8. Right-click Context Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Right-click Context Menu: I click on ads on some websites and gadgets to give revenue to the service provider. Generally, I want to right-click, then click on 'Open Link in New Tab'. More and more, right-clicking is acting like left-clicking and taking me to the ad site in the current tab or doing...
  9. Add feature to right click context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Add feature to right click context menu: I wonder if this has been done or available with some kind of tweak. You right click a file, but missing from the options is a prompt to Browse To a Folder to move or copy that file to. It would be easier than opening a second window and dragging files. 122619
  10. Add feaure to right click context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Add feaure to right click context menu: I wonder if this has been done or available with some kind of tweak. You right click a file, but missing from the options is a prompt to Browse To a Folder to move or copy that file to. It would be easier than opening a second window and dragging files. 122619