Windows 10: I would like to ask a question to Microsoft but I can't find an email

Discus and support I would like to ask a question to Microsoft but I can't find an email in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I need to ask Microsoft about a Windows license I purchased that isn't working because it says it's already activated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Juoke, Jun 30, 2021.

1. Juoke Win User

I would like to ask a question to Microsoft but I can't find an email

I need to ask Microsoft about a Windows license I purchased that isn't working because it says it's already activated.

:)

Juoke, Jun 30, 2021

2. how to ask questions in microsoft forum

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

Please share these details.

• What is the exact issue you are facing with windows?

I would request you to provide us the proper description of the issue so that we can help you in best possible way.

As your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you.

I suggest you to Refer the link on how to ask questions or help on Forums.

Suggestions for asking a question on help forums:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

Kindly post back with the updated information of the issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jun 30, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Email Question

We appreciate the additional information. To further isolate the issue, we'd like to ask the following questions below:

• Which email application are you using?
    • Which email client provider are you using?

We'll wait for your response.

Martin Bar, Jun 30, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Microsoft Store credentials not recognized in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would like to ask few questions regarding this issue for a better understanding. Please answer these questions:

• Have you logged in to the Microsoft account?

• Have you used another account for windows apps?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to run Microsoft Accounts
    Troubleshooter
    and see if that helps.

Reply us back with results. We will be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Jun 30, 2021
Thema:

1. I would like to ask a question to Microsoft but I can't find an email - Similar Threads - ask question Microsoft

2. Hello everyone, I would like to ask some help on how to find the microsoft account that...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hello everyone, I would like to ask some help on how to find the microsoft account that...: Hello everyone, I would like to ask some help on how to find the Microsoft account that saved the digital license OEM of my windows 10 HOME single language. please....
  3. Hello everyone, I would like to ask some help on how to find the microsoft account that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello everyone, I would like to ask some help on how to find the microsoft account that...: Hello everyone, I would like to ask some help on how to find the Microsoft account that saved the digital license OEM of my windows 10 HOME single language. please....
  4. Hello everyone, I would like to ask some help on how to find the microsoft account that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I would like to ask whats is causing these problems :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like to ask whats is causing these problems :: 1 problem is this: Video.UI 6872, D,2 A52F7EE9-7DD1-4EGA-980B-6C4E9F2D662FJ; The database [CAUsers\edgar \AppData\ Local Packages\ Microsoft.ZuneVideo_&wekyb3d8bbwe\ LocalState\Database¡anonymous\mp.edb] format version is being held back to 8920 0x22d8 due to application...
  6. I would like to ask whats is causing these problems :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to ask whats is causing these problems :: 1 problem is this: Video.UI 6872, D,2 A52F7EE9-7DD1-4EGA-980B-6C4E9F2D662FJ; The database [CAUsers\edgar \AppData\ Local Packages\ Microsoft.ZuneVideo_&wekyb3d8bbwe\ LocalState\Database¡anonymous\mp.edb] format version is being held back to 8920 0x22d8 due to application...
  7. I would like to ask whats is causing these problems :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. hello i would like to ask if i can turn this off?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hello i would like to ask if i can turn this off?: [ATTACH] hello i would like to ask if i can turn this off? i don't know what it is called. sorry it is in danish, but should not matter. https://preview.redd.it/buqjfj6kiyb61.png?width=1419&format=png&auto=webp&s=ca704f1e294fd4192733ba15ff1e973823906625 submitted by...
  9. i would like to know if i could ask questions about games

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i would like to know if i could ask questions about games: hello i would like to know if i could ask questions about games.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games/b711c7fd-7c2b-40d6-a4d3-b19b3668ca86
  10. I would like to do a chat but it is asking for the password associated with my email...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I would like to do a chat but it is asking for the password associated with my email...: I want to 'chat' with a representative but computer is asking me to log in using my email password. I don't want to give anyone my password. Is this legit?...