Windows 10: I would like to ask for help on my reliabilty monitor

Discus and support I would like to ask for help on my reliabilty monitor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ivander wei, Jul 7, 2022.

1. I would like to ask for help on my reliabilty monitor

DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff8382cc086010Parameter 2: fffff801759f6620Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 26a0OS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.22000.2.0.0.768.100Locale ID: 1033Files that help describe the problemWATCHDOG-20220708-1018.dmpsysdata.xmlWERInternalMetadata.xmlWERInternalRequest.xmlmemory.csvsysinfo

:)

ivander wei, Jul 7, 2022

2. Dell XPS 15.6 Monitor issues

Hi,

Monitors may not work as expected if the driver is not up-to-date. With this said, we suggest that you check if you have the latest drivers installed. In addition, we would like to ask some questions that may help us to isolate the issue.

• Does the external monitor work with your laptop before?
    • Have you tried to connect the external monitor to your desktop?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Jul 7, 2022
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 7, 2022
  4. I would like to ask for help on my reliabilty monitor

Night Light Setting and Third Monitor.

Hi Reagan,

We would like to ask you some questions in order assist you properly:

• Did Night light work previously on all three monitors?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your PC?
    • Are you getting an error message on the third monitor regarding Night light?
    • Is the third monitor being detected by your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?

While waiting for your response, we suggest that you try to connect your third monitor to what you are using on the 2 working monitors to see if it is only a loose connection issue.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jul 7, 2022
Thema:

I would like to ask for help on my reliabilty monitor

1. I would like to ask for help on my reliabilty monitor - Similar Threads - ask help reliabilty

2. I would like to ask for assistance to reverse my Windows version to 26058.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to ask for assistance to reverse my Windows version to 26058.: Hi, I would like to ask about how to reverse my Window version to Build 26058, because now I'm using Build 26080. Some of my software can't run well, I have reinstalled my software, but it won't work, so when I check the online community, they say it works if I reverse my...
  3. I would like to ask whats is causing these problems :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like to ask whats is causing these problems :: 1 problem is this: Video.UI 6872, D,2 A52F7EE9-7DD1-4EGA-980B-6C4E9F2D662FJ; The database [CAUsers\edgar \AppData\ Local Packages\ Microsoft.ZuneVideo_&wekyb3d8bbwe\ LocalState\Database¡anonymous\mp.edb] format version is being held back to 8920 0x22d8 due to application...
  4. I would like to ask whats is causing these problems :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to ask whats is causing these problems :: 1 problem is this: Video.UI 6872, D,2 A52F7EE9-7DD1-4EGA-980B-6C4E9F2D662FJ; The database [CAUsers\edgar \AppData\ Local Packages\ Microsoft.ZuneVideo_&wekyb3d8bbwe\ LocalState\Database¡anonymous\mp.edb] format version is being held back to 8920 0x22d8 due to application...
  5. I would like to ask whats is causing these problems :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. I would like to ask for help on my reliabilty monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to ask for help on my reliabilty monitor: DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff8382cc086010Parameter 2: fffff801759f6620Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4: 26a0OS version: 10_0_22000Service Pack:...
  7. My new PC is acting weird And I would like to ask for advice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My new PC is acting weird And I would like to ask for advice: Hello, I bought a new PC this year, in February being an MSI and only since about a month ago did it start acting up, a lot of blue screens and three times where it just froze, went black and restarted itself. I've been up and down to look for solutions and its always the...
  8. My new PC is acting weird And I would like to ask for advice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My new PC is acting weird And I would like to ask for advice: Hello, I bought a new PC this year, in February being an MSI and only since about a month ago did it start acting up, a lot of blue screens and three times where it just froze, went black and restarted itself. I've been up and down to look for solutions and its always the...
  9. [HELP] I would like to factory reset my LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    [HELP] I would like to factory reset my LAPTOP: I got bumped into this one video on YouTube which says that I should do before using a new laptop. It introduces me to Macrium Reflect. New laptop users should always save a snapshot of the factory-configured laptop (without windows updates) so you could always start fresh...
  10. I would like to have help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I would like to have help: not really sure if this is in right windows topic but correct my wrongs lets start off for the last few 2-3 days my cmd has been popping up saying Too many arguments in command line. The process tried to write to a nonexistent pipe. FINDSTR: Cannot open...