Windows 10: I would like to buy a license for Window Server 2022 Standard

Discus and support I would like to buy a license for Window Server 2022 Standard in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear all,I am new bie of Window Server.So I want to get some advice for buy a license for Window Server 2022 Standard.What kind of license should I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Huy Dung1, May 30, 2023.

1. Huy Dung1 Win User

I would like to buy a license for Window Server 2022 Standard

Dear all,I am new bie of Window Server.So I want to get some advice for buy a license for Window Server 2022 Standard.What kind of license should I buyMy VM have 4 vCore, 16GB RAM, 300Gb SSD.Thanks

:)

Huy Dung1, May 30, 2023
  2. Mystere Win User

Buying a Windows Server License

Server 2016 is not yet for sale. You can, however, buy Server 2012 and 2012R2 from various resellers, although most "official" resellers are likely out of stock since MS is in the middle of transitioning from 2012 to 2016.

Here's some resellers that sell through Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&condition=new

Most people don't buy Windows Server at retail, they tend to buy it through volume licensing, which you can still get.

Mystere, May 30, 2023
  3. lx07 Win User
    Buying a Windows Server License

If you get the server standard do you have to buy this license as well?

Amazon.com: Microsoft Windows Server 2012 OEM - CAL (1 User): Software

Like the OP I was looking into pricing and couldn't figure it out. I was considering server to run VMs (because of dedup). I'm running Server 2016 TP5 at the moment and the saving from dedup are excellent. It seems it might be cheaper to spend the money on disk though.

4. I would like to buy a license for Window Server 2022 Standard

Windows Server 2022 Standard running unlicensed

--TLDR--

How much longer can I use the Server before it starts shutting down or being unusable?

Upgrade date: 11th April 22

To: Server 2022 Standard (used DISM command)

---

Hi thanks for checking my question.

I recently upgraded some Windows Server OSs and have exhausted the purchased licenses. So I need another license and that's all well and good.

However, I'd like to know how much longer the (to-be-licensed-soon) server will last.

As per the above details.

Its been running fine for a week since the upgrade (from Eval).

Didn't find any reference to Server 22 when researching this. Mainly stuff about Server 2016 or 2012/R2, mentioned server shutdown etc. But no data on unlicensed Standard Server editions.

Thanks for your input and teaching me something!

ITManager-at-Koppens, May 30, 2023
Thema:

I would like to buy a license for Window Server 2022 Standard

1. I would like to buy a license for Window Server 2022 Standard - Similar Threads - buy license Window

2. I would like to obtain a copy of windows server 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to obtain a copy of windows server 2022: I would like to download a copy of windows 2022 server. Is this possible via MAC or do I need to download a copy via another way. The most recent I can download via MAC is 2019.How do I obtain a valid license key?...
  3. I would like to obtain a copy of windows server 2022

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like to obtain a copy of windows server 2022: I would like to download a copy of windows 2022 server. Is this possible via MAC or do I need to download a copy via another way. The most recent I can download via MAC is 2019.How do I obtain a valid license key?...
  4. I would like to buy a license for Window Server 2022 Standard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to buy a license for Window Server 2022 Standard: Dear all,I am new bie of Window Server.So I want to get some advice for buy a license for Window Server 2022 Standard.What kind of license should I buyMy VM have 4 vCore, 16GB RAM, 300Gb SSD.Thanks...
  5. convert the Server 2022 eval. to an authenticated Server Standard 2022

in Windows 10 Gaming
    convert the Server 2022 eval. to an authenticated Server Standard 2022: I am unable to convert the Server 2022 eval. to an authenticated Server Standard 2022 From an elevated command prompt or PowerShell session, run the following commanddism.exe /online /set-edition:serverstandard /productkey:4TNBV-HYKPX-9W6HQ-RJJ88-Q7CXY /AccepEulaI am feeling...
  6. convert the Server 2022 eval. to an authenticated Server Standard 2022

convert the Server 2022 eval. to an authenticated Server Standard 2022: I am unable to convert the Server 2022 eval. to an authenticated Server Standard 2022 From an elevated command prompt or PowerShell session, run the following commanddism.exe /online /set-edition:serverstandard /productkey:4TNBV-HYKPX-9W6HQ-RJJ88-Q7CXY /AccepEulaI am feeling...
  7. Server Standard 2022 hyper-v VM licensing

Server Standard 2022 hyper-v VM licensing: Hi there,First of all, there is no "server" topic, so I put this under windows->other/unknownAccording to this, if I have my fully licensed Windows Server Standard, than I can run 2 VM with the same...
  8. Server Standard 2022 hyper-v VM licensing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Server Standard 2022 hyper-v VM licensing: Hi there,First of all, there is no "server" topic, so I put this under windows->other/unknownAccording to this, if I have my fully licensed Windows Server Standard, than I can run 2 VM with the same...
  9. Windows Server 2022 Standard running unlicensed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2022 Standard running unlicensed: --TLDR--How much longer can I use the Server before it starts shutting down or being unusable?Upgrade date: 11th April 22From: Server 2022 Standard Evaluation To: Server 2022 Standard used DISM command---Hi thanks for checking my question.I recently upgraded some Windows...
  10. Buying a Windows Server License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Buying a Windows Server License: I'm possibly interested in buying a license for Windows Server 2012/16 Standard Edition. How can I do that? I've searched around on the net. The Microsoft Store is out of stock of the only version they offer. After an hour and half on the phone with Microsoft they weren't...