Windows 10: I would like to change my computer version from pro to home to start recieving updates...

Discus and support I would like to change my computer version from pro to home to start recieving updates... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I would like to change my computer version from pro to home to start receiving updates again but cant [ATTACH] I trouble-shooted and it says that i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Zaid Bourini, Apr 3, 2019.

1. I would like to change my computer version from pro to home to start recieving updates...

I would like to change my computer version from pro to home to start receiving updates again but cant

I would like to change my computer version from pro to home to start recieving updates... 0ba061fadd72b8d52feccee2bb8ad0f8.png

I trouble-shooted and it says that i have a windows 10 home digital license and to use it i need to get windows 10 home so i used the media creation installer but its only installing the pro version

I would like to change my computer version from pro to home to start recieving updates... 59373193879ebfbb25fbbf1e433e5c93.png

please help me

:)

Zaid Bourini, Apr 3, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Ztruker Win User
    How to Get Started with a New Computer

You can't do any of this until you go through the initial login. After that the steps you listed are a good start though I use the builtin Windows Defender along with Malwarebytes Anti-malware Premium and Anti-exploit. #2 is key as far as I'm concerned. I backup every Friday using Macrium reflect Pro set for 1 full and 6 incremental.

Ztruker, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

I would like to change my computer version from pro to home to start recieving updates...

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

I would like to change my computer version from pro to home to start recieving updates...

1. I would like to change my computer version from pro to home to start recieving updates... - Similar Threads - change computer version

2. I started my computer and it's like this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I started my computer and it's like this: It was like that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-started-my-computer-and-its-like-this/ae721be6-39dd-4065-856c-d11064633cb5
  3. I would like to remove WebNavigater from my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to remove WebNavigater from my computer?: Some web site I try to acccess tell me they are not authorized! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-remove-webnavigater-from-my/138eeb30-ea94-44f4-9682-01d46af6643e
  4. I would like to remove WebNavigater from my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like to remove WebNavigater from my computer?: Some web site I try to acccess tell me they are not authorized! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-remove-webnavigater-from-my/138eeb30-ea94-44f4-9682-01d46af6643e
  5. Update changed my acativiaton from Home to Enterprise version.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update changed my acativiaton from Home to Enterprise version.: Now I can't activate Windows at all and it's driving me crazy. Is there anyway to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-changed-my-acativiaton-from-home-to/d705d7c1-f8b6-491d-b0b0-407a9414a4ce
  6. I would like to change my Microsoft windows 10 Pro to windows 10 home. because Pro is for...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I would like to change my Microsoft windows 10 Pro to windows 10 home. because Pro is for...: I want to get ride of windows 10 Pro and get Windows 10 Home. because it will not let me print on my printer only make pdf's https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-change-my-microsoft-windows-10-pro/5c7bee4a-ef19-4038-93f9-244f5bea2c01
  7. I would like to update my Windows 10 Pro Education.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I would like to update my Windows 10 Pro Education.: Hi. I would like to update my Windows 10 Pro Education. But I have only a limited internet plan. I will post a screenshot of my current version below. Please answer how much GB of the internet do I need to update my Windows. I didn't connect with the Work/School Account. Is...
  8. Changing My Unactivated Version of Windows from Home to Pro

Changing My Unactivated Version of Windows from Home to Pro: Hey there. This morning some friends and I installed a new MoBo, CPU, and other hardware into a PC that I'd had for almost a year up until this point. In doing this, we were able to boot on the 2nd try. We kept the original HDD and installed a new SSD via SATA. When...
  9. Would like to change from owner to administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Would like to change from owner to administrator: Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to change from owner to administrator. Under control panel, user account, user account, manage account, change account, change account type. Under all that is "Choose a new account type for owner ." I am listed as administrator....
  10. Update Tabtip.exe with the version i would like to use

Update Tabtip.exe with the version i would like to use: Hi, Tabtip.exe used for touch keyboard is behaving differently in different machines. Like a specific version is occupying the full width of the screen or some versions occupying only 75% of the screen width. Please refer below, Tab-tip version:10.0.16299.64 [ATTACH]...