Windows 10: I would like to change my Microsoft windows 10 Pro to windows 10 home. because Pro is for...

Discus and support I would like to change my Microsoft windows 10 Pro to windows 10 home. because Pro is for... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I want to get ride of windows 10 Pro and get Windows 10 Home. because it will not let me print on my printer only make pdf's... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by lindahilas, Feb 22, 2021.

1. I would like to change my Microsoft windows 10 Pro to windows 10 home. because Pro is for...

I want to get ride of windows 10 Pro and get Windows 10 Home. because it will not let me print on my printer only make pdf's

:)

lindahilas, Feb 22, 2021

2. Microsoft to Introduce Windows 10 Pro for Workstation PCs

Microsoft is seemingly going to introduce another version of their Windows 10 operating system. After introducing Windows 10 S earlier in the year, followed by the "Chinafinitive" Windows 10 China Government Edition, the company is seemingly responding to specific market demands of professionals and enterprises. The new Windows 10 Pro for Workstation PCs (which was first leaked by Microsoft itself through an erroneous upload to the Insider Program) will apparently come in two variants, a standard variant, and the N variant, which is built to comply with EU regulations.

The new Windows 10 Pro for Workstation PCs will introduce ReFS, the successor to the tried and true NTFS file system. The new ReFS is designed for fault-tolerance and is optimized for handling large data volume, including auto-correcting capabilities and backwards-compatibility with NTFS. Additionally, Microsoft is baking in SMB Direct protocol file sharing in Windows 10 Pro for Workstation which allows for high throughput, low latency and low CPU utilization when accessing network shares. It will also introduce support for systems with up to four CPUs (up from Windows 10 and Windows 10 Pro dual CPU limit) and 6 TB of RAM.

I would like to change my Microsoft windows 10 Pro to windows 10 home. because  Pro is for... 616dcdd0eadc_thm.jpg

Source: ETeknix

Raevenlord, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

I would like to change my Microsoft windows 10 Pro to windows 10 home. because  Pro is for... windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Frick Win User

I would like to change my Microsoft windows 10 Pro to windows 10 home. because Pro is for...

Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

I would like to change my Microsoft windows 10 Pro to windows 10 home. because Pro is for...

1. I would like to change my Microsoft windows 10 Pro to windows 10 home. because Pro is for... - Similar Threads - change Microsoft Pro

2. I got Windows 10 home and i would like to update to 10 pro. i have a key code for 10 pro...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got Windows 10 home and i would like to update to 10 pro. i have a key code for 10 pro...: I got Windows 10 home and i would like to update to 10 pro. i have a key code for 10 pro but it seems not exepting it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-windows-10-home-and-i-would-like-to-update/9a932b2f-895e-4464-984a-ebf2398ea261
  3. I got Windows 10 home and i would like to update to 10 pro. i have a key code for 10 pro...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I got Windows 10 home and i would like to update to 10 pro. i have a key code for 10 pro...: I got Windows 10 home and i would like to update to 10 pro. i have a key code for 10 pro but it seems not exepting it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-windows-10-home-and-i-would-like-to-update/9a932b2f-895e-4464-984a-ebf2398ea261
  4. I got Windows 10 home and i would like to update to 10 pro. i have a key code for 10 pro...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. CHANGE WINDOWS 10 HOME TO WINDOWS 10 PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CHANGE WINDOWS 10 HOME TO WINDOWS 10 PRO: I purchased a new computer with windows 10 home, I purchased windows 10 PRO and have my product key but when I try to upgrade to PRO I get the following error message. PLEASE HELP!!WE CANT ACTIVATE WINDOWS ON THIS DEVICE RIGHT NOW. YOU CAN TRY ACTIVATING AGAIN LATER OR GO TO...
  6. CHANGE WINDOWS 10 HOME TO WINDOWS 10 PRO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CHANGE WINDOWS 10 HOME TO WINDOWS 10 PRO: I purchased a new computer with windows 10 home, I purchased windows 10 PRO and have my product key but when I try to upgrade to PRO I get the following error message. PLEASE HELP!!WE CANT ACTIVATE WINDOWS ON THIS DEVICE RIGHT NOW. YOU CAN TRY ACTIVATING AGAIN LATER OR GO TO...
  7. CHANGE WINDOWS 10 HOME TO WINDOWS 10 PRO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I would like to activate Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I would like to activate Windows 10 Pro: Split from this thread.I would like to active windows 10 pro...I replace motherboard coz the motherboard are defectiveso the Windows 10 is not activated? how?...
  9. I would like to update my Windows 10 Pro Education.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I would like to update my Windows 10 Pro Education.: Hi. I would like to update my Windows 10 Pro Education. But I have only a limited internet plan. I will post a screenshot of my current version below. Please answer how much GB of the internet do I need to update my Windows. I didn't connect with the Work/School Account. Is...
  10. move/change windows 10 pro to my windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    move/change windows 10 pro to my windows 10 home: i have two windows 10 on to different computers one is pro other is home. my question is can move my windows pro lic to my windows home and upgrade it to windows pro. reason is that my computer with windows pro is no more and hate to lose out on it if possible . so can this...