Windows 10: I would like to delete an EMAIL account, NOT a USER account.

Discus and support I would like to delete an EMAIL account, NOT a USER account. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Under Windows Settings > Accounts > Email & app accounts > Accounts used by other apps: I would like to delete an EMAIL account, NOT a USER account.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShawnStewartXP, Jul 7, 2019.

1. I would like to delete an EMAIL account, NOT a USER account.

Under Windows Settings > Accounts > Email & app accounts > Accounts used by other apps:

I would like to delete an EMAIL account, NOT a USER account. Everything on here tells how to delete a USER account. That's not what I'm after. When there is no simple DELETE button, how do you delete an EMAIL account?

:)

ShawnStewartXP, Jul 7, 2019
  2. kenkickr Win User

Deleting User Accounts

If you can access the admin account through safe mode then all you have to do to remove the other account passwords is go into User Accounts in the control panel and either delete the accounts or, I'm not sure, remove the account passwords.

kenkickr, Jul 7, 2019
  3. email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Jul 7, 2019
  4. I would like to delete an EMAIL account, NOT a USER account.

Facebook Allows Users to Delete Accounts

Yes, for quite some time, once you had a Facebook account, it wasn't going anywhere. Now, fortunately for college students and people with no attention span everywhere, Facebook now allows said people to delete their Facebook accounts. This was in direct response to user complaints about not being able to delete their accounts, if desired. Even if users were able to delete their own accounts, there were no obvious directions on how to do that. Another reason that Facebook decided to allow users to delete their accounts was a reason that could have gotten Facebook sued if they did not address it: privacy. The "I didn't actually make a Facebook" E-mails were really racking up in Facebook's inbox, and Facebook sometimes made it all too easy for people to research intimate/private/personal details of users' lives. At this point, deleting your account is just a help-page away. Facebook admins are considering adding a "delete account" button.

Source: The Inquirer

zekrahminator, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

I would like to delete an EMAIL account, NOT a USER account.

1. I would like to delete an EMAIL account, NOT a USER account. - Similar Threads - delete EMAIL account

2. A would like to delete my account : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Or help...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A would like to delete my account : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Or help...: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-would-like-to-delete-my-account-or-help-me-to/1cad82f4-f53a-4684-a09c-0978e63facb7
  3. A would like to delete my account : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Or help...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A would like to delete my account : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Or help...: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-would-like-to-delete-my-account-or-help-me-to/1cad82f4-f53a-4684-a09c-0978e63facb7
  4. A would like to delete my account : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Or help...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. user accounts - can I delete a user account?

user accounts - can I delete a user account?: can I delete a user account in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-accounts-can-i-delete-a-user-account/915ac1a1-46cd-42f4-bdcd-e917405b8ae9"
  6. deleting a user account/users email and info

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    deleting a user account/users email and info: I just swopped for this machine and need to know how to delete her user info(name and e-mail address) from it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-a-user-accountusers-email-and-info/3cad0258-727e-422c-99cb-a4a9dfe6a24a"
  7. delete an email account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    delete an email account?: How do I delete an email account? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-an-email-account/066061a4-6bb0-4912-ba12-506301b3e586"
  8. delete a user account and name and email,also how do I delete a user on my Microsoft account

delete a user account and name and email,also how do I delete a user on my Microsoft account: pls tell me anyone that how do I delete all users and emails of my laptop and also how do I delete the users on my Microsoft account,please someone help me...
  9. Deleted email account

in Browsers and Email
    Deleted email account: hiya folks new here but hope i can get some help regarding a deleted email account . i have been using windows live mail to access my ntl emails, for the last few days i couldn't access them, long story short i have now deleted my account by mistake, i added another...
  10. Can I remove but not delete MS email account from user account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can I remove but not delete MS email account from user account?: Hello. I've been using Windows 10 for weeks. Until today, it started up just fine by displaying my name and no email address. This is exactly how I want it to be. Today when Win 10 would not recognize a printer, in order to download an "app" to help with this, I was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what happens if i remove micosoft account on email and account settings