Windows 10: I would like to disable my AMD video card because of issues.

Discus and support I would like to disable my AMD video card because of issues. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! My name is Razvan.I like games, but I have issues with my video card.After I disable it my Intel HD graphics have issue and when I install the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RazvanSirbu_14, Oct 1, 2022.

1. I would like to disable my AMD video card because of issues.

Hi! My name is Razvan.I like games, but I have issues with my video card.After I disable it my Intel HD graphics have issue and when I install the drivers, the AMD video card AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series enables it self.I asked many questions and I make the steps of the answers and now I can play some games, before I couldn't play any games but some games like World of Tanks I can't open because of AMD issue.Questions and answers:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-issues-with-my-graphics-card/199d721c-0b5c-4327-95bf-8c2d92863e75https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/wi

:)

RazvanSirbu_14, Oct 1, 2022

2. Windows 10 video drivers for switchable AMD video cards

Hi Doug,

Thank you for replying. We apologize for the delay in response.

Method 1: I suggest you to uninstall the graphics card driver from
    device manager manually by following the steps from the link below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + X, and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Display adapter option.
    • Right click on the graphics card driver and select Uninstall option.
    • Restart the computer to reinstall the driver automatically and check if the changes is effective.

Method 2: If the issue persist, update the graphics card driver from
    device manager manually by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + X and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter option.
    • Right click on the graphics display driver and select Update
      option.
    • Restart the computer and check if the changes is effective.

Refer to the link below on similar issue and check if it helps.

Redirecting

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 1, 2022
  3. Intel graphics conflict with AMD card

Hi,

For us to assist you on your concern, have you checked the compatibility of your AMD card with Windows 10? If the video card that you're trying to use is not compatible with Windows 10, that would bring out some issues such as this. We suggest in contacting
    the manufacturer of the video card to check the compatibility of the device with Windows 10.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Jomel_Santos, Oct 1, 2022
  4. I would like to disable my AMD video card because of issues.

Graphics problem with Windows 10 and AMD Video Card

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

I do appreciate your efforts and time. Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

Method 1: Update video adapter driver.

Verify that the latest drivers for the display adapter are installed.

• a. At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • b. Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select Install optional updates from the left results
    • c. When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.
    I would also suggest you to refer to the following article and perform the steps mentioned under “Update driver” section.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/all-drivers (Also applicable
    for windows 10)

Method 2:

Check the Device status in the Device Manager. The yellow exclamation mark provides an indication of a device's current status and could mean that there is a system resource conflict, a driver issue, or any number of other
    things. Refer to these steps to open Device Manager.

Step 1. Press Windows and X keys together.

Step 2. Click on Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand Sound, video and game controller.

Step 4. Please check with the optional driver updates through windows update and check if it helps. And
    for more information I suggest you to refer the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/all-drivers (Also
    applicable for windows 10)

Method 3: If the issue still prissiest, install the Windows 8.1 drivers in compatibility mode.

Step 1. Download the Windows 8.1 drivers.

Step 2. Right click on the downloaded driver file.

Step 3. Click/tap on
    Troubleshoot Compatibility.

I also suggest install the latest drivers available for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

I would like to disable my AMD video card because of issues.

1. I would like to disable my AMD video card because of issues. - Similar Threads - disable AMD video

2. I would like to to disable the keyboard language shortcut

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to to disable the keyboard language shortcut: Hello, for me is a big trouble because it happens like every 10-20 min that i need to press the combination keys of WindowsKey+SPACE or ALT+SHIFT , the second is my principal problem, so I've searched about how to disable the function of change lenguage of the keyboard to...
  3. I would like to to disable the keyboard language shortcut

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like to to disable the keyboard language shortcut: Hello, for me is a big trouble because it happens like every 10-20 min that i need to press the combination keys of WindowsKey+SPACE or ALT+SHIFT , the second is my principal problem, so I've searched about how to disable the function of change lenguage of the keyboard to...
  4. I would like to disable my AMD video card because of issues.

I would like to disable my AMD video card because of issues.: Hi! My name is Razvan.I like games, but I have issues with my video card.After I disable it my Intel HD graphics have issue and when I install the drivers, the AMD video card AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series enables it self.I asked many questions and I make the steps of the answers...
  5. why when I disable my video card because of issues, after one hour it enable itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why when I disable my video card because of issues, after one hour it enable itself.: help, I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-when-i-disable-my-video-card-because-of-issues/da1a1a33-0d5f-4e47-8b1f-6fee34725bcf
  6. why when I disable my video card because of issues, after one hour it enable itself.

why when I disable my video card because of issues, after one hour it enable itself.: help, I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-when-i-disable-my-video-card-because-of-issues/da1a1a33-0d5f-4e47-8b1f-6fee34725bcf
  7. why when I disable my video card because of issues, after one hour it enable itself.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I would like to disable or set a limit on standby Memory.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I would like to disable or set a limit on standby Memory.: I have been using RamMap to remove StandBy Memory for a long time and it works fine bu I already know that StandBy memory is memory that is available, but I also know that when running VM those VM run a lot faster when I clear the StandBy memory. I am looking for a how to...
  9. I would like to activate windows, but the store is not using my credit card.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I would like to activate windows, but the store is not using my credit card.: Hello, I am trying to activate Win10 after a rather unfortunate run in with... something... probably a virus. I received a copy of Win10 from the manufacturer, but it was unactivated so I tried to activate it via the store. The store, however, gives me an error saying it...
  10. I would like to dlete and disable Cookies

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I would like to dlete and disable Cookies: Help[ me delete 275 Cookies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-dlete-and-disable-cookies/bf4d09f7-a0f0-4985-bc06-907d300cabfe"