Windows 10: i would like to download ms-windows store

Discus and support i would like to download ms-windows store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I download ms-windows stores... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cedricwilson, Jan 8, 2019.

1. i would like to download ms-windows store

How do I download ms-windows stores

:)

cedricwilson, Jan 8, 2019

2. Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Windows Store Not Downloading

Hi,

We suggest that you try to reset your Windows Store as a work around for this issue.

To reset Windows Store, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows +R

• Type Wsreset.exe and press Enter
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Jan 8, 2019
  4. i would like to download ms-windows store

ms store and taskmanager

Hi,

I would like to know if you're still having this issue with MS Store and Taskmanager. In line with this, kindly provide the following information:

• What is the error message when running MS Store and Taskmanager?
    • Were there any changes made before this issue came up?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To find out which version of Windows your PC is running, press Windows logo key + R, type
      winver, then select OK.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

I'm looking forward to your response.

Melowin Mar, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

i would like to download ms-windows store

1. i would like to download ms-windows store - Similar Threads - download store

2. can't download or find apps in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't download or find apps in microsoft store: I want to download an app called "Ready for Assistant" from Lenovo/moto company, but I can't seem to find it. I also followed a link to that app which opens the store but still doesn't get me to the install page, it behaves like it never existed. I've tried this with...
  3. can't download or find apps in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't download or find apps in microsoft store: I want to download an app called "Ready for Assistant" from Lenovo/moto company, but I can't seem to find it. I also followed a link to that app which opens the store but still doesn't get me to the install page, it behaves like it never existed. I've tried this with...
  4. can't download or find apps in microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Unable to download/update apps in the windows store app. Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download/update apps in the windows store app. Windows 11: I have a new install of Windows 11 and cannot download/update any apps in the Windows Store app. When I try to update an app I get the error "Something unexpected happened" Code 0x80073CFE...
  6. Unable to download/update apps in the windows store app. Windows 11

Unable to download/update apps in the windows store app. Windows 11: I have a new install of Windows 11 and cannot download/update any apps in the Windows Store app. When I try to update an app I get the error "Something unexpected happened" Code 0x80073CFE...
  7. Unable to Download Symbol Files Package After Microsoft Store Certification for Win UI 3...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Download Symbol Files Package After Microsoft Store Certification for Win UI 3...: Hello,I am encountering an issue with packaging my Win UI 3 application for submission to the Microsoft Store. After successfully certifying my application on the Microsoft Store, I expected to have the option to download the symbol files package. However, I am unable to...
  8. Unable to Download Symbol Files Package After Microsoft Store Certification for Win UI 3...

Unable to Download Symbol Files Package After Microsoft Store Certification for Win UI 3...: Hello,I am encountering an issue with packaging my Win UI 3 application for submission to the Microsoft Store. After successfully certifying my application on the Microsoft Store, I expected to have the option to download the symbol files package. However, I am unable to...
  9. My Acer aspire 13 will not let me download apps that aren't from the app store. How do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Acer aspire 13 will not let me download apps that aren't from the app store. How do I...: Anytime I try to download an app that is not in the app store I get a message saying I can't and to refer to the setting and I looked through the settings and can't find any5hing to change it....
  10. My Acer aspire 13 will not let me download apps that aren't from the app store. How do I...

My Acer aspire 13 will not let me download apps that aren't from the app store. How do I...: Anytime I try to download an app that is not in the app store I get a message saying I can't and to refer to the setting and I looked through the settings and can't find any5hing to change it....