Windows 10: I would like to fully wipe all my disks and reinstall Windows 10 on my ssd

Discus and support I would like to fully wipe all my disks and reinstall Windows 10 on my ssd in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Disk 0 = hard drive Disk 1 = SSD [ATTACH]Hi, I just bought an SSD and tried to clone my windows 10 onto it from my hard drive. I did this, changed it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IsaacLadds, Aug 6, 2020.

1. I would like to fully wipe all my disks and reinstall Windows 10 on my ssd

Disk 0 = hard drive
    Disk 1 = SSD

I would like to fully wipe all my disks and reinstall Windows 10 on my ssd 7a6fba18-4cab-49e0-8223-c31872dccd67?upload=true.png Hi, I just bought an SSD and tried to clone my windows 10 onto it from my hard drive. I did this, changed it to bootload and everything was fine. I cleaned my hard drive and everything was looking good. However, I restarted my computer one time and had an error code 0xc000000e. I made a USB windows 10 installation and tried to repair my SSD windows 10. That didn't work, it just said it couldn't be repaired. So I installed windows 10 onto my hard drive, which is working fine, apart from there is about 500mb of system partitions on my SSD I can't get rid of, and in bios, I can only boot from windows boot manager, and it only shows my SSD, not both disks to choose to boot from.

What I would like to do it wipe everything from both my hard drive and SSD, and install windows 10 on my SSD. I have all my personal documents backed up on an external hard drive.

Thank you very much.

:)

IsaacLadds, Aug 6, 2020
  2. HiTech_32 Win User

How to safely wipe the SSD and HDD of my laptop at the same time?

Hi,

I would like to know which is the best tool for wiping of the SSD and the HDD of my laptop at the same time?

The Win 10 OS is installed on the SSD,and I would like to wipe it,but I would like to wipe and the HDD too!

Please tell me!
    Thanks to all in advance!
    Best regards!

HiTech_32, Aug 6, 2020
  3. luk7189 Win User
    Windows 10 recovery doesnt wipe my hard-disk

I want to clean re-install windows on my PC. I've already backed up all the files I want onto an external drive, and simply want to wipe ALL files on my internal drive and ssd. I want to then cleanly re-install windows and essentially start from scratch.

I went to settings > Update & Security > Recovery > Reset this PC and selected remove everything. I changed the settings to remove all files from all drives but when I click "show me the list of drives that will be affected" only "D:" drive is listed. The first time round, when I did this, it only removed everything from my C: drive (the way I intended).

However as seen in my disk management - I want to remove the (disk 0 partition 2) which has the system partition in it. I don't know why this drive now has my system partition either.

I would like to fully wipe all my disks and reinstall Windows 10 on my ssd [​IMG]

I'm confused as to what to do and what the issue is to just start anew.

Please help!

luk7189, Aug 6, 2020
  4. I would like to fully wipe all my disks and reinstall Windows 10 on my ssd

Would like to express my gratitude I would like to fully wipe all my disks and reinstall Windows 10 on my ssd :)

Yeah it is, that's why I take shots of my wud list so I can remove what I don't want before installing

eidairaman1, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

I would like to fully wipe all my disks and reinstall Windows 10 on my ssd

1. I would like to fully wipe all my disks and reinstall Windows 10 on my ssd - Similar Threads - fully wipe disks

2. I am resetting my laptop with Fully clean all drives option. Does that wipe out my SSD...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am resetting my laptop with Fully clean all drives option. Does that wipe out my SSD...: Please let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-resetting-my-laptop-with-fully-clean-all/2e997441-2ab6-4cbc-8f53-8951c07a5e2b
  3. Reinstalling Windows 10 will wipe out both my HDD and SSD?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling Windows 10 will wipe out both my HDD and SSD?: What will happen if I want to install a fresh copy of Windows 10? Will it only wipe out my SSD or my HDD or both? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstalling-windows-10-will-wipe-out-both-my-hdd/59f34c0f-14bb-4109-a595-ab4c2dba8cd0
  4. Reinstalling Windows 10 will wipe out both my HDD and SSD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Windows 10 will wipe out both my HDD and SSD?: What will happen if I want to install a fresh copy of Windows 10? Will it only wipe out my SSD or my HDD or both? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstalling-windows-10-will-wipe-out-both-my-hdd/59f34c0f-14bb-4109-a595-ab4c2dba8cd0
  5. Reinstalling Windows 10 will wipe out both my HDD and SSD?

6. Would my SSD be dead? Or just fully corrupted windows?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Would my SSD be dead? Or just fully corrupted windows?: I was playing a game, game froze and whole computer locked upHad to force shutdown, and ofcourse the chances of a corrupted startup have to occurI’ve tried every trick in the bookWindows recovery USB, all the options Clearing CMOSRe plugging SSDThe BIOS still sees that the...
  7. Would my SSD be dead? Or just fully corrupted windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Would my SSD be dead? Or just fully corrupted windows?: I was playing a game, game froze and whole computer locked upHad to force shutdown, and ofcourse the chances of a corrupted startup have to occurI’ve tried every trick in the bookWindows recovery USB, all the options Clearing CMOSRe plugging SSDThe BIOS still sees that the...
  8. Would my SSD be dead? Or just fully corrupted windows?

9. I reinstalled windows, and I would like regain all my stuff on my windows.old folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I reinstalled windows, and I would like regain all my stuff on my windows.old folder: I randomly bluescreened, so after trying to fix it, I just reinstalled windows 10. I was bummed that because I thought it deleted everything, but I check my C: drive and it still has all my 770 Gb of files and programs still. I would like to still have access to my stuff...
  10. I would like to change my OS language fully

in Windows 10 Customization
    I would like to change my OS language fully: How/Where can i start? I got Language packs, and My OS is up to dayt :D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-change-my-os-language-fully/6d58c6b5-eb49-4ccb-98c3-4d25cea5afd3