Windows 10: i would like to have my jig saw puZzle returned what happend to it and how can i retreeve...

Discus and support i would like to have my jig saw puZzle returned what happend to it and how can i retreeve... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What happened to my jig saw puzzle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PatrickHedge, Sep 5, 2019.

1. i would like to have my jig saw puZzle returned what happend to it and how can i retreeve...

What happened to my jig saw puzzle

:)

PatrickHedge, Sep 5, 2019

2. Microsoft Jig Saw Puzzles

How do I remove finished Jig Saw Puzzles in Windows 10 not the whole game just the finished puzzles.

LynneElizabeth, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Jig Saw Puzzles

Hi Lorain, well it still crashed. Both Jig Saw Puzzle and Solitaire crashed on me. I have not tried Word Search yet.

Arthur Chartrand, Sep 5, 2019
  4. i would like to have my jig saw puZzle returned what happend to it and how can i retreeve...

Jig Saw Puzzle

I wish we could talk to Microsoft and get a bloody answer.

I have been playing their jig saw puzzles for some time and accumulated many points.

So, I purchased with points, a set of puzzles.

First I could not down load. It just said downloading ... but nothing.

Finally after a week of daily trials, I tried again and it worked

Yesterday, my point count has been mysteriously slashed by some twenty thousand points (20,000)

I suppose I have one word for M Soft

RIPOFF!!!!

Moved from Insider

WheeWhilly, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

i would like to have my jig saw puZzle returned what happend to it and how can i retreeve...

1. i would like to have my jig saw puZzle returned what happend to it and how can i retreeve... - Similar Threads - jig saw puZzle

2. SAW is not recognized as a SAW, how can I set my SAW as a SAW, this screenshot is taken on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SAW is not recognized as a SAW, how can I set my SAW as a SAW, this screenshot is taken on...: This screenshot is taken on my SAW and speaks for it self, this message should not appear!!When I want to control my remote device from my SAW I will get this message: !!!!!How can I set my SAW to a SAW so that Mouse Without borders recognizes my SAW as a SAW?...
  3. SAW is not recognized as a SAW, how can I set my SAW as a SAW, this screenshot is taken on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SAW is not recognized as a SAW, how can I set my SAW as a SAW, this screenshot is taken on...: This screenshot is taken on my SAW and speaks for it self, this message should not appear!!When I want to control my remote device from my SAW I will get this message: !!!!!How can I set my SAW to a SAW so that Mouse Without borders recognizes my SAW as a SAW?...
  4. The Jig Saw Puzzle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Jig Saw Puzzle: The Jig Saw Puzzle comes and goes. Sometimes all the puzzles are there and other times just one might up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-jig-saw-puzzle/49e37c75-2cfc-4326-8a1b-fc67cf66ee8e
  5. The Jig Saw Puzzle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Jig Saw Puzzle: The Jig Saw Puzzle comes and goes. Sometimes all the puzzles are there and other times just one might up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-jig-saw-puzzle/49e37c75-2cfc-4326-8a1b-fc67cf66ee8e
  6. Jig Saw Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jig Saw Issues: I keep starting jig saws and then when i re-boot the laptop i can not see the downloaded groups of puzzles and can not there continue on puzzles already started. what can i do to fix thisFrustrated...
  7. How to recover solitaire collection and jig saw puzzle collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover solitaire collection and jig saw puzzle collection: I lost my solitaire collection along with the jig saw puzzle collection, both of which I paid for, poof their gone how do I get them back??? *original title: !HELP!!!!!...
  8. Premium Jig Saw Subscription

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Premium Jig Saw Subscription: Ever since I paid for PREMIUM Jig Saw I have rarely been able to play because it either does not open or it will open with all my downloaded jigsaws missing along with my gold. I want you to fix it or give me my $$ back for the Premium ....
  9. Assigning Microsoft Jig-Saw to a key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Assigning Microsoft Jig-Saw to a key: I'm using a MS ergonomic keyboard in Windows 10 1909 and try to assign Microsoft Jig-Saw to a programmable key, but the program is not in the list of programs....
  10. Jig SAw premium edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jig SAw premium edition: Why did my Premium Games suddenly say expired when I paid for a year $9.99 less than 2 months ago? I am computer challenged and should not have to worry about your cheating me out of my payment....