Windows 10: I would like to know how many users are trying out the new Azure after the updates

Discus and support I would like to know how many users are trying out the new Azure after the updates in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Mainly wondering if I'm as bad as I think to try to figure this stuff out Been up in the clouds all week trying to game and other things mainly just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by UKchampbound, Dec 16, 2018.

1. I would like to know how many users are trying out the new Azure after the updates

Mainly wondering if I'm as bad as I think to try to figure this stuff out

Been up in the clouds all week trying to game and other things mainly just trying to find something that I would like to try or do really thought I was going to get into gaming but I only have one game I like war thunder maybe only one I can figure out have tried many others

I can only play the older ones until now here comes RAINWAY but I can't see a big difference in my games on there that will play on my laptop

Hope I'm doing something wrong maybe I am but pretty easy for me to think I'm not I just can't see A big game playing on it with my laptop unless it was a bad download from steam tried gog also and again I don't know what I'm doing half the time A lot of guessing goes on mommy didn't raise no genius

Also been trying to get on X-BOX one it will sell me all I want but I'm not buying till I play something on it through windows not console if anybody is using anything like these apps I would like A lot of help if you wouldn't mind

The bad thing is I think I will like all the new simulation combat's coming out but it might be just cause I can't play them

I can not stop playing war thunder guessing over twenty to twenty- five hours a week maybe more never keep up with it and I would like to try some good ones before spending cash on A high- end laptop or P.C. that I really don't need

anyway if you have some time to give out some good info I would sure appreciate it

UKchampbound

:)

UKchampbound, Dec 16, 2018

2. unable to login in windows 10 with 'Azure AD' after updates

Hello,

In my company (IBM),

My problem's unable to login in windows 10 with 'Azure AD' after updates i don't see the email and pin for the user on computer it's seems like remove.

Last 3-4 monthes i looking in google search on this issue and i find how to solved this issue, now i have same issue.

I remember on solved step by step:

1. login with local account (like adminstrator).

2. and than create new local user account (like test)

3. login with new local user (test)

4. click on settings - account - remove the acount 'Azure AD'

5. restart your computer and login with local user account (test)

6. join to 'Azure AD' with detalis for user account

7. and welcome back.

i don't find now in forum and etc...

i apprise you if you help me.

thanks and regards,

Adir B.j

AdirJoseph, Dec 16, 2018
  3. Dino-M Win User
    Disconnecting on prem AD and then joining Azure AD creates new Windows profile?

Hello everyone,

I have a question about joining computers in my firm from on prem AD to Azure AD. When someone new arrives at our firm (new employee), there is a fresh installation of Windows 10. It is easy to join Azure AD
    because it is a fresh start, but now we have to migrate all Windows 10 users that are on prem AD to Azure AD. When I disconnect those users from our local on prem AD and join them to Azure AD, whole new Windows 10 profile is created, without any of settings,
    data or anything else on that profile (clean profile with few applications that are installed computer-wide). So my question is, is there any solution to keep their profile settings from before they joined Azure AD? Or I will have to simply tell them to backup
    everything (essential data).

What I tried so far:

• Tried tools for migration like ForensiT (User Profile Wizard, User Profile Manager and Transwiz, just to see if it is going to work) - not successful
    • Tried changing profile path from registry - not successful
    • Tried log in with the old credentials example: CONTOSO\user (because after I joined that computer to Azure AD user should log in as *** Email address is removed for privacy ***) - not successful
    Is there anything else I can try? Thanks for your answers.

Dino-M, Dec 16, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

I would like to know how many users are trying out the new Azure after the updates

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

I would like to know how many users are trying out the new Azure after the updates

1. I would like to know how many users are trying out the new Azure after the updates - Similar Threads - many users are

2. would like to know if it is normal !!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    would like to know if it is normal !!!!: Hello,I always have the sstp windows service running and 7 wan miniports underneath my intel i219-v connection in device manager.I don't know if it is normal but i would like to know it.Kind regards,Arno,...
  3. would like to know if it is normal !!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    would like to know if it is normal !!!!: Hello,I always have the sstp windows service running and 7 wan miniports underneath my intel i219-v connection in device manager.I don't know if it is normal but i would like to know it.Kind regards,Arno,...
  4. I would like to install VirtualBox on my Azure VM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like to install VirtualBox on my Azure VM: Hello, I am looking for advice. My aim is to create my own sandbox to analyse malware in Azure VM.I want to install VirtualBox on my Azure VM then in VBox two other systems - Windows 10 and ubuntu.I am not sure which size and version of windows will be good to create such a...
  5. I would like to install VirtualBox on my Azure VM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I would like to install VirtualBox on my Azure VM: Hello, I am looking for advice. My aim is to create my own sandbox to analyse malware in Azure VM.I want to install VirtualBox on my Azure VM then in VBox two other systems - Windows 10 and ubuntu.I am not sure which size and version of windows will be good to create such a...
  6. I would like to install VirtualBox on my Azure VM

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Hello, I would like to know what this is and if it is a virus, it appeared after I...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hello, I would like to know what this is and if it is a virus, it appeared after I...: Hello, I would like to know what this is and if it is a virus, it appeared after I uninstalled malwarebytes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-would-like-to-know-what-this-is-and-if-it/cc494ea5-c90e-4094-b54d-f547035430c8
  8. Various crashes and freezes after making a new computer. I would like to know if these...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Various crashes and freezes after making a new computer. I would like to know if these...: I recently built a new computer that is using Windows Education. While under load either from video games or benchmarking, this computer will crash and bluescreen or freeze indefinitely. In some cases after a freeze, booting will fail several times with the internal lights...
  9. Would like to know 2 things

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Would like to know 2 things: 1. What is actually taking place when I get the message "Updating Component Registration"? I have an app for MS Flight Simulator X that installed just fine under Win 7. In Win 10, it hangs at the above message and never progresses. 2. Also with FSX, the installation of the...
  10. Would like to know how many folders and files within in external drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Would like to know how many folders and files within in external drive: I have a program (WinDirStat) that tells me all the information I want in local drives only. I'm looking for a program (or method) to determine how many folder and the number of files in each folder for an external drive. Specifically, I need to know this information for my...