Windows 10: I would like to know how - obtain my windows 10 Pro product key

Discus and support I would like to know how - obtain my windows 10 Pro product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just upgraded my acer triton laptop from win 10 home to win 10 pro using the ms store - bought a key. this action stated that my win 10 pro is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by briangreeneTS, Sep 14, 2019.

1. I would like to know how - obtain my windows 10 Pro product key

I just upgraded my acer triton laptop from win 10 home to win 10 pro using the ms store - bought a key. this action stated that my win 10 pro is activated with a digital key from ms. It did not give me the actual key. Now, I am trying to replace the 512 SSD HDD with a 1TB SSD and I need that key or I will have to pay ms another $99 for another digital win 10 pro key. Is there any way I can obtain my product key since I just bought it 3 days ago. help

:)

briangreeneTS, Sep 14, 2019

2. I would like to know how - obtain my windows 10 Pro product key

I just upgraded my acer triton laptop from win 10 home to win 10 pro using the ms store - bought a key. this action stated that my win 10 pro is activated with a digital key from ms. It did not give me the actual key. Now, I am trying to replace the 512
    SSD HDD with a 1TB SSD and I need that key or I will have to pay ms another $99 for another digital win 10 pro key. Is there any way I can obtain my product key since I just bought it 3 days ago. help

briangreeneTS, Sep 25, 2019
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Sep 25, 2019
  4. I would like to know how - obtain my windows 10 Pro product key

i know the product id but forget the product key

Hello,

There is still a way to search for your product key. Kindly follow the steps below for you to know your product key:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (admin)
    • Enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Then hit Enter
    The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

I would like to know how - obtain my windows 10 Pro product key

1. I would like to know how - obtain my windows 10 Pro product key - Similar Threads - obtain Pro product

2. how to obtain a product keys for activation of windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to obtain a product keys for activation of windows: i can't find my product keys for windows activation. How or Where do i found it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-obtain-a-product-keys-for-activation-of/5c1b3c87-160b-4d9f-9182-e043d0f6617f
  3. how to get windows 10 pro product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to get windows 10 pro product key: I lost my windows product key after upgrading my RAM memory in the laptop. I have been trying to recover the product key from BIOS and other ways many times using online help but it was never a success till now. please tell me how can I recover my product key effectively....
  4. How to Obtain Windows 10 Product key from Microsoft

How to Obtain Windows 10 Product key from Microsoft: My PC mother board and the HDD got completely destroyed. Can anyone help me to obtain my Windows 10 Pro product key as well as to down load the OS...
  5. i want to know my product key

i want to know my product key: i have recently installed ms offic2 2007 where it is asking me for product key,i jus wanted to know my product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-know-my-product-key/02127498-446e-44c6-a0cd-ae7a819df647"
  6. Is it possible for me to obtain my product key?

Is it possible for me to obtain my product key?: Hello,I recently purchased a used laptop that came with an activated version of Windows 10 32-bit Pro,I'd like to switch to 64-bit because it's compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit software,but I would prefer to have the features of activated Windows,is there anyway that I...
  7. how to know my product key?

how to know my product key?: i want to know my product key[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-know-my-product-key/c854e771-2cb2-40a8-a076-f615e8a6568d"
  8. Windows 10 Pro Product Key

Windows 10 Pro Product Key: How can I determine if a Windows 10 Pro product key is in use? My laptop has an oem installation of Windows 7 Professional. During the free upgrade period, I upgraded from Win7 to Windows 10 to obtain a digital license, and then reverted back to Windows 7. Subsequently, I...
  9. How to Find version of windows (like pro and home) using product key

How to Find version of windows (like pro and home) using product key: someone please tell me how to find the version of windows(like windows 10 home or pro) by using the product key(lets take it as 1). when activated on some other product key(lets take it as 2)...
  10. How to obtain product key in motherboard BIOS?

How to obtain product key in motherboard BIOS?: I'm convinced my brother to finally upgrade his PC. I have assembled his new PC & waiting for him to arrive at my home with his old PC later today so we can remove hardware & install these in his new PC. All it took was PSU issues with the old PC he purchased from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do I use my key for Windows 10 Pro tokuse it on a new laptop from captop that no longer works