Windows 10: I would like to know how - obtain my windows 10 Pro product key

Discus and support I would like to know how - obtain my windows 10 Pro product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just upgraded my acer triton laptop from win 10 home to win 10 pro using the ms store - bought a key. this action stated that my win 10 pro is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by briangreeneTS, Sep 14, 2019.

1. I would like to know how - obtain my windows 10 Pro product key

I just upgraded my acer triton laptop from win 10 home to win 10 pro using the ms store - bought a key. this action stated that my win 10 pro is activated with a digital key from ms. It did not give me the actual key. Now, I am trying to replace the 512 SSD HDD with a 1TB SSD and I need that key or I will have to pay ms another $99 for another digital win 10 pro key. Is there any way I can obtain my product key since I just bought it 3 days ago. help

:)

briangreeneTS, Sep 14, 2019

2. I would like to know how - obtain my windows 10 Pro product key

I just upgraded my acer triton laptop from win 10 home to win 10 pro using the ms store - bought a key. this action stated that my win 10 pro is activated with a digital key from ms. It did not give me the actual key. Now, I am trying to replace the 512
    SSD HDD with a 1TB SSD and I need that key or I will have to pay ms another $99 for another digital win 10 pro key. Is there any way I can obtain my product key since I just bought it 3 days ago. help

briangreeneTS, Sep 25, 2019
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Sep 25, 2019
  4. I would like to know how - obtain my windows 10 Pro product key

i know the product id but forget the product key

Hello,

There is still a way to search for your product key. Kindly follow the steps below for you to know your product key:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (admin)
    • Enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Then hit Enter
    The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

I would like to know how - obtain my windows 10 Pro product key

1. I would like to know how - obtain my windows 10 Pro product key - Similar Threads - obtain Pro product

2. How do I obtain my product key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I obtain my product key?: Some time ago I upgraded my PC. I now recently booted my old PC up and realized it had W10 Pro. My new one doesn't. I want upgrade my new PC with the product key of this one. I am having trouble getting the actual key though. I've tried some command prompt methods but they...
  3. How do I obtain my product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I obtain my product key?: Some time ago I upgraded my PC. I now recently booted my old PC up and realized it had W10 Pro. My new one doesn't. I want upgrade my new PC with the product key of this one. I am having trouble getting the actual key though. I've tried some command prompt methods but they...
  4. How do I obtain my product key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I would like to ask on how can I verify my Windows 10 Product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to ask on how can I verify my Windows 10 Product key?: Hi, I'm a Windows 10 Home Single Language user before and I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 Pro. I purchased my operating system from an online store with a physical CD and an unscratched product key. Now, I want to make sure I'm using a genuine operating system because I...
  6. I would like to ask on how can I verify my Windows 10 Product key?

I would like to ask on how can I verify my Windows 10 Product key?: Hi, I'm a Windows 10 Home Single Language user before and I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 Pro. I purchased my operating system from an online store with a physical CD and an unscratched product key. Now, I want to make sure I'm using a genuine operating system because I...
  7. How to obtain a product key for windows 10 home.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to obtain a product key for windows 10 home.: Hello,Will purchasing the "windows 10 home download" from Microsoft give me a product key or what am I getting if I purchase this. Also, how would I know if this is for the 64-bit version of windows? Thanks for the help...
  8. How to obtain a product key for windows 10 home.

How to obtain a product key for windows 10 home.: Hello,Will purchasing the "windows 10 home download" from Microsoft give me a product key or what am I getting if I purchase this. Also, how would I know if this is for the 64-bit version of windows? Thanks for the help...
  9. How to obtain a product key for windows 10 home.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  10. how to obtain a product keys for activation of windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to obtain a product keys for activation of windows: i can't find my product keys for windows activation. How or Where do i found it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-obtain-a-product-keys-for-activation-of/5c1b3c87-160b-4d9f-9182-e043d0f6617f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do I use my key for Windows 10 Pro tokuse it on a new laptop from captop that no longer works