Windows 10: i would like to know if i could ask questions about games

Discus and support i would like to know if i could ask questions about games in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello i would like to know if i could ask questions about games.Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HiamLyngdoh, Jun 4, 2020.

1. i would like to know if i could ask questions about games

hello i would like to know if i could ask questions about games.Thanks

:)

HiamLyngdoh, Jun 4, 2020

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Angela Pun, Jun 4, 2020
  4. i would like to know if i could ask questions about games

Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

i would like to know if i could ask questions about games

1. i would like to know if i could ask questions about games - Similar Threads - ask questions games

2. I would like to ask whats is causing these problems :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like to ask whats is causing these problems :: 1 problem is this: Video.UI 6872, D,2 A52F7EE9-7DD1-4EGA-980B-6C4E9F2D662FJ; The database [CAUsers\edgar \AppData\ Local Packages\ Microsoft.ZuneVideo_&wekyb3d8bbwe\ LocalState\Database¡anonymous\mp.edb] format version is being held back to 8920 0x22d8 due to application...
  3. I would like to ask whats is causing these problems :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to ask whats is causing these problems :: 1 problem is this: Video.UI 6872, D,2 A52F7EE9-7DD1-4EGA-980B-6C4E9F2D662FJ; The database [CAUsers\edgar \AppData\ Local Packages\ Microsoft.ZuneVideo_&wekyb3d8bbwe\ LocalState\Database¡anonymous\mp.edb] format version is being held back to 8920 0x22d8 due to application...
  4. HI would like to ask some questions about Fingerprint Recognition Windows Hello sighnin...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HI would like to ask some questions about Fingerprint Recognition Windows Hello sighnin...: HI I was wondering if I could ask some questions about sighning into windows 11If I have a problem with sighning into my windows with my fingerprint is their anything I can do to fix this so I can still get into my system?Are their lots of issues sighning in with your...
  5. HI would like to ask some questions about Fingerprint Recognition Windows Hello sighnin...

HI would like to ask some questions about Fingerprint Recognition Windows Hello sighnin...: HI I was wondering if I could ask some questions about sighning into windows 11If I have a problem with sighning into my windows with my fingerprint is their anything I can do to fix this so I can still get into my system?Are their lots of issues sighning in with your...
  6. i would like to refund a game

i would like to refund a game: i would like to refund infinity war i didn’t mean to buy it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-refund-a-game/126ac8ae-8f1c-47ac-83fd-a080797bea1a
  7. I would like to ask a question to Microsoft but I can't find an email

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I would like to ask a question to Microsoft but I can't find an email: I need to ask Microsoft about a Windows license I purchased that isn't working because it says it's already activated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-ask-a-question-to-microsoft-but-i/f41c87d5-67f9-465f-b614-ed17bcd2850c
  8. I would like to know more about Microsoft VLSC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I would like to know more about Microsoft VLSC: [ATTACH][ATTACH] I would like to know where can i get the license number and the authorization number? Do i need to buy from somewhere? i would like to provide windows product key to clients as a solution. Furthermore, i would like to know what is the agreement administrator...
  9. I don't know much about computers, only that I would like a better one

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    I don't know much about computers, only that I would like a better one: I purchased this computer last year for Christmas. For a while, it seemed that it was running great, but now I feel like games like Fortnite are glitchy and choppy. What could be the reason? I'd like to upgrade it if possible, but from what I've read, you can't just put any...
  10. I would like to refund a game on Microsoft store but I don't know how.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I would like to refund a game on Microsoft store but I don't know how.: i would like to refund a game on microsoft store but i don't know how. * Moved from Research * Original title: Refund https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-refund-a-game-on-microsoft-store/ccb5c0e1-80ad-417d-ade7-44b22b5d856c