Windows 10: I would like to know, is there any option in paper size setting for Flatbed source. As...

Discus and support I would like to know, is there any option in paper size setting for Flatbed source. As... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I would like to know, is there any option in paper size setting for Flatbed source. As attached screenshot in Feeder there is option & Flatbed its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shabin Suresh, Nov 8, 2022.

1. I would like to know, is there any option in paper size setting for Flatbed source. As...

I would like to know, is there any option in paper size setting for Flatbed source. As attached screenshot in Feeder there is option & Flatbed its disabled. Kindly reply. Thanks

:)

Shabin Suresh, Nov 8, 2022

2. HP 400 Laser Printer-duplex and paper size errors

Hi Norma,

My name is Erik. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Kind ly see this link for HP-supported paper size:

https://support.hp.com/ph-en/document/c03303423

Try this following steps to fix the issue

Step 1: Adjust the paper size setting

Check the paper size setting to make sure it matches the paper you want to print.

1. In the program, you want to print from, click File, and then click Print.

2. Make sure your printer is in the Name or Printers drop-down list box, and then click Properties, Printer Properties or Preferences, depending on the program options.

3. Click the Paper/Quality tab.

4. Click Advanced, if necessary, and then click Paper Size.

5. Select the paper size that matches the size and type of paper loaded in the printer tray, and then click OK. If there are no matching paper sizes, select the size from the list that is closest to the size of the paper loaded in the tray.

6. Click OK, and then try to print.

If the error message persists, continue to the next step.

Step 2: Check the paper source setting

Remove and reload the paper in the input trays, and then check the paper source setting.

1. Remove all the paper from all the printer input trays.

2. Reload the paper, and then adjust the paper width guides so they gently rest against the edge of the paper stack.

3. In the program, you want to print from, click File, and then click Print.

4. Make sure your printer is in the Name or Printers drop-down list box, and then click Properties, Printer Properties or Preferences, depending on the program options.

5. Click the Paper/Quality tab, and then click Paper Source to select the correct tray.

6. Click OK, and then try to print.

If the error message persists, continue to the next step.

Reset the printer to clear any hardware issues or error states.

1. With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.

2. Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.

3. Wait a minimum of 60 seconds.

4. Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.

5. Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.

6. Turn on the printer.

7. Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further concerns.

Regards,

Erik

Independent Advisor

EriksonBautista24, Nov 8, 2022
  3. Microsoft Print to PDF - custom paper sizes possible?

Hi,

We suggest that you try to set the paper size of the exact document first. You can create a custom page size before you proceed with
    Microsoft Print to PDF, it should auto-detect the paper size of the document.

To set the paper size in Microsoft Office:

• Click on the Page Layout/Page Design tab.
    • Click on Size, and then in the options available, click on
      More Paper Sizes...
    • Click on the drop-down arrow and scroll down to the last option which is
      Custom size
      . You will be able to customize your preferred paper size.
    • Once done, click on OK, and then proceed with Microsoft Print to PDF.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Nov 8, 2022
  4. LynByars Win User

I would like to know, is there any option in paper size setting for Flatbed source. As...

Paper sizes

I'm running Windows 10; I have an HP Officejet 7610. I've been using an old version of Adobe Photoshop Essentials (on an old Dell laptop---incredibly slow). I just subscribed to Adobe Photoshop (as the software doesn't seem to be available on CD anymore)
    With my old program, I could print poster sizes 11 x 17 and 13 x 20. These options are no longer available when I using Photoshop. Any suggestions for adding paper sizes to the dropdown list?

LynByars, Nov 8, 2022
Thema:

I would like to know, is there any option in paper size setting for Flatbed source. As...

1. I would like to know, is there any option in paper size setting for Flatbed source. As... - Similar Threads - option paper size

2. I would like to know, is there any option in paper size setting for Flatbed source. As...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like to know, is there any option in paper size setting for Flatbed source. As...: I would like to know, is there any option in paper size setting for Flatbed source. As attached screenshot in Feeder there is option & Flatbed its disabled. Kindly reply. Thanks...
  3. I would like to know, is there any option in paper size setting for Flatbed source. As...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I would like to know, is there any option in paper size setting for Flatbed source. As...: I would like to know, is there any option in paper size setting for Flatbed source. As attached screenshot in Feeder there is option & Flatbed its disabled. Kindly reply. Thanks...
  4. would like to know if it is normal !!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    would like to know if it is normal !!!!: Hello,I always have the sstp windows service running and 7 wan miniports underneath my intel i219-v connection in device manager.I don't know if it is normal but i would like to know it.Kind regards,Arno,...
  5. would like to know if it is normal !!!!

would like to know if it is normal !!!!: Hello,I always have the sstp windows service running and 7 wan miniports underneath my intel i219-v connection in device manager.I don't know if it is normal but i would like to know it.Kind regards,Arno,...
  6. Would like to know 2 things

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Would like to know 2 things: 1. What is actually taking place when I get the message "Updating Component Registration"? I have an app for MS Flight Simulator X that installed just fine under Win 7. In Win 10, it hangs at the above message and never progresses. 2. Also with FSX, the installation of the...
  7. Setting default paper size in windows 10, is the paper size of the default printer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting default paper size in windows 10, is the paper size of the default printer.: Hi Microsoft, you can improve the documentation for the setting of the default paper size for application. I noticed the default paper size for Edge, Outlook, ... is taken from the paper size of the default printer. Where is this documented. The discussions on this...
  8. Paper sizes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Paper sizes: I'm running Windows 10; I have an HP Officejet 7610. I've been using an old version of Adobe Photoshop Essentials (on an old Dell laptop---incredibly slow). I just subscribed to Adobe Photoshop (as the software doesn't seem to be available on CD anymore) With my old...
  9. On photo print paper size. I would like to have a 11X17 print paper size.Would it be...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    On photo print paper size. I would like to have a 11X17 print paper size.Would it be...: On photo print paper size. I would like to have a 11X17 print paper size. Would it be possible to add a user defined section on paper size or include a 11X17 photo paper size?...
  10. How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10

How can I set Custom Paper as Default Paper SIze in windows 10: I have POS printer installed in my system. I defined a Custom Receipt Paper size in Printer server properties, which is not listing in my printers paper size and the same i need to set it as my default paper...