Windows 10: I would like to leave my windows 10 organization

Discus and support I would like to leave my windows 10 organization in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, To simplify it I believe the organization that controls my Windows 10 Pro product key may be a source of cyber insecurity for my personal... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by don_samb, Apr 17, 2020.

1. don_samb Win User

I would like to leave my windows 10 organization

Hello,

To simplify it I believe the organization that controls my Windows 10 Pro product key may be a source of cyber insecurity for my personal information and would, therefore, like to leave the control of the organization. Is there a way to remove the administrator role of this organization for my license and PC to be independent of any outside control or regulations or do I have to purchase another key?

Thank you for your time!

:)

don_samb, Apr 17, 2020
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Apr 17, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 17, 2020
  4. I would like to leave my windows 10 organization

Want to reinstall windows 10 and leave organization.

So I bought a computer and the previous owner told me he had bought windows 10 but today I found out he had been using some organization which gives him free windows. I want to support the developers by buying it. Can I reset windows and leave the organization
    without losing all my files? Thanks!

millekomet, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

I would like to leave my windows 10 organization

1. I would like to leave my windows 10 organization - Similar Threads - leave organization

2. Does leaving a microsoft family notify the family organizer that you left?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does leaving a microsoft family notify the family organizer that you left?: I've been searching for a little while now to figure this out but most pre-existing responses don't directly answer my question, I'm trying to figure out if removing yourself from a family will notify the organizer at all....
  3. Does leaving a microsoft family notify the family organizer that you left?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does leaving a microsoft family notify the family organizer that you left?: I've been searching for a little while now to figure this out but most pre-existing responses don't directly answer my question, I'm trying to figure out if removing yourself from a family will notify the organizer at all....
  4. Does leaving a microsoft family notify the family organizer that you left?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. How can I leave an organization without knowing the administrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I leave an organization without knowing the administrator?: I don't remember joining one and my account was not hooked up to one prior so I have no clue why I'm associated with one. They added a chrome extention that I cannot remove from my account called "CumulonimbusVirga", only found it out because my computer was glitching and...
  6. How can I leave an organization without knowing the administrator?

How can I leave an organization without knowing the administrator?: I don't remember joining one and my account was not hooked up to one prior so I have no clue why I'm associated with one. They added a chrome extention that I cannot remove from my account called "CumulonimbusVirga", only found it out because my computer was glitching and...
  7. Family Organizer cannot leave family group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Organizer cannot leave family group: As I describe in the title, I cannot leave the family group. The instruction suggest the following:Using a web browser, sign in to family.microsoft.com.Click ... next to your name and select Leave family group.Select Remove to confirm.However, I cannot locate any ... sign...
  8. Family Organizer cannot leave family group

Family Organizer cannot leave family group: As I describe in the title, I cannot leave the family group. The instruction suggest the following:Using a web browser, sign in to family.microsoft.com.Click ... next to your name and select Leave family group.Select Remove to confirm.However, I cannot locate any ... sign...
  9. How to leave an Organization Windows + R, and then typing gpedit.msc doen't work for me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to leave an Organization Windows + R, and then typing gpedit.msc doen't work for me: On mistake I joined a oranization and I can't leave https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-leave-an-organization-windows-r-and-then/db320333-bc74-4863-8b38-c3dd9fd9277c
  10. How to leave an Organization Windows + R, and then typing gpedit.msc doen't work for me

How to leave an Organization Windows + R, and then typing gpedit.msc doen't work for me: On mistake I joined a oranization and I can't leave https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-leave-an-organization-windows-r-and-then/db320333-bc74-4863-8b38-c3dd9fd9277c