Windows 10: I would like to move a photo from my desktop to Windows 10 Photos.

Discus and support I would like to move a photo from my desktop to Windows 10 Photos. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I would like to save desktop photo to Windows 10 Photos. I've tried to drag and drop the photo, but I'm not allowed to do that. How can I do...if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlexC58, Jul 4, 2019.

1. AlexC58 Win User

I would like to move a photo from my desktop to Windows 10 Photos.

I would like to save desktop photo to Windows 10 Photos. I've tried to drag and drop the photo, but I'm not allowed to do that. How can I do...if possible?

:)

AlexC58, Jul 4, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

New Memorex Mirror for Photos Simplifies Photo Backup

Today’s consumers are looking for simple technology solutions that allow them to swiftly and safely back up their ever-growing digital photo collection. With a quick, one-time software installation, the Memorex Mirror for Photos external hard drive automatically backs up photos when connected to the computer without having to open numerous settings, dialogs or having to navigate multiple menus.

Mirror for Photos is a fast, smart and maintenance-free method of backing up photos and takes the guesswork out of protecting one’s precious memories. Its built-in software automatically runs each time the device is connected to a PC or MAC, finds photos and backs them up. This eliminates the hassle of manually backing up photos each time they are uploaded on a computer. A unique monitoring feature detects when new photos are present and reminds the user to connect Mirror for Photos.

I would like to move a photo from my desktop to Windows 10 Photos. 116a_thm.jpg

“As people’s digital libraries continue to grow, they understand how critical it is to preserve those moments, yet are often intimidated with the notion of backing up,” said Jess Walton, Memorex brand manager. “Mirror for Photos provides even non tech-savvy users with a quick, simple and maintenance-free method for backing up and protecting precious memories.”

Mirror for Photos’ compact, space-saving design – at 3x5x1/2 inches – also eliminates the need for power cords, thanks to its simple USB-bus powered connection. The product’s user-inspired packaging also boasts easy-to-understand icons that convey product features, attributes and applications.

Memorex Mirror for Photos is available in three sizes, 320GB, 500GB and 640GB, or an estimated capacity of 64,000, 100,000 and 128,000 high-resolution photos* respectively. Mirror for Photos (320GB model) is currently available at Toys“R”Us. Suggested retail prices for capacities are:
    • $79.99 for the 320GB Mirror for Photos
    • $99.99 for the 500GB Mirror for Photos
    • $119.99 for the 640GB Mirror for Photos

btarunr, Jul 4, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Photo App unable to sync photos

Hi,

I realize that you face difficulty with photos app. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, let us know whether you are using same Microsoft account to login to the Windows photo app on both laptop and Desktop.

If not I suggest you to use same Microsoft account to log-in both laptop and desktop.

Then sign out of the photos app and restart the system. Then login again into Windows photo app and check.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to remove and re-add the source location within the windows photo app. Please follow below steps to change the source location.

• Type photos in search bar and press enter.

• Then click on settings (gear icon) in photos app and under
      sources section add the path where photos are saved.
    Please get back to us if you still face any difficulty with photos app.

Thank you.

Prahalad Aramanda, Jul 4, 2019
  4. I would like to move a photo from my desktop to Windows 10 Photos.

Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

I would like to move a photo from my desktop to Windows 10 Photos.

1. I would like to move a photo from my desktop to Windows 10 Photos. - Similar Threads - move photo desktop

2. I would like to change my name and photo on my Welcome screen. Have I?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I would like to change my name and photo on my Welcome screen. Have I?: Hi everyone,I need to take my laptop to a repair shop. Unfortunately I am unable to power it on due to battery issues and so I'm unsure whether the name and picture shown in this profile will be reflected on the laptop that I'm wanting to get fixed.I own a Lenovo Ideapad...
  3. How Do I Move a Photo to Windows 10 Desktop from Photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Move a Photo to Windows 10 Desktop from Photos?: I have moved Photos in the past to my desktop, but Photos doesn't seem to want to give me the option any more. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks....
  4. How Do I Move a Photo to Windows 10 Desktop from Photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I Move a Photo to Windows 10 Desktop from Photos?: I have moved Photos in the past to my desktop, but Photos doesn't seem to want to give me the option any more. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks....
  5. How Do I Move a Photo to Windows 10 Desktop from Photos?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Can't move photos from Photos to desktop Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't move photos from Photos to desktop Windows 11.: I have pictures in Photos. I want to copy some to desktop to share them in an email. I click on the photo and try to drag it to desktop, as in Windows 10. It does not work. The Camera Roll and Saved Photos folders under This PC are empty. I searched for an image name, it does...
  7. Can't move photos from Photos to desktop Windows 11.

Can't move photos from Photos to desktop Windows 11.: I have pictures in Photos. I want to copy some to desktop to share them in an email. I click on the photo and try to drag it to desktop, as in Windows 10. It does not work. The Camera Roll and Saved Photos folders under This PC are empty. I searched for an image name, it does...
  8. I would like to see my Onedrive photo folder on my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I would like to see my Onedrive photo folder on my PC: I see my onedrive photos on onedrive online but I don't see this photos folder on my PC. How do I get the phots folder on to my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-see-my-onedrive-photo-folder-on-my/0126b910-b237-460d-a3e3-557a4bea39df
  9. Moving video from Photos app to desktop

Moving video from Photos app to desktop: I have trimmed 8 videos in the Photo App and now want to move them to my desktop. They currently are in my Collection. How can I do this?...
  10. Have an sign in photo that I would like to delete

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Have an sign in photo that I would like to delete: Hi, Have an sign in photo that I would like to delete and don't know how to. Any advice appeciated. 112093

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to move photos from desktop to windows Photo App