Windows 10: I would like to refund a game on Microsoft store but I don't know how.

Discus and support I would like to refund a game on Microsoft store but I don't know how. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i would like to refund a game on microsoft store but i don't know how. * Moved from Research * Original title: Refund... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by adammcdonald6, Jul 20, 2020.

1. I would like to refund a game on Microsoft store but I don't know how.

i would like to refund a game on microsoft store but i don't know how.

* Moved from Research

* Original title: Refund

:)

adammcdonald6, Jul 20, 2020

2. I would like to refund Windows 10 Minecraft

This was the version I expected before I had purchased it and I would like to refund it. It is a digital copy of a game which in the terms of sale it states "Some items are not eligible for return or refund; unless
    otherwise provided by law or by a particular product offer, all purchases of these types of products are final and non-refundable:
    • Except for “Digital Game Products” as defined below, digital apps,
      games, in-app content and subscriptions, music, movies, TV shows, and associated content;"
    It doesn't give me the option to refund in the order history am I missing something in the order history or is the terms of sale false.

thelitegamer770, Jul 20, 2020
  3. RichardGuerzon, Jul 20, 2020
  4. I would like to refund a game on Microsoft store but I don't know how.

Refund of Game Purchase

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are looking for a refund for the game purchased. I would like to know from where you purchased the game.

If you have purchased the game from Microsoft Store then, let me point you in the right direction of support where you can get assistance with the refund. I would suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Store support team
    to get further assistance as they have the right tools and information to provide the refund.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

I would like to refund a game on Microsoft store but I don't know how.

1. I would like to refund a game on Microsoft store but I don't know how. - Similar Threads - refund game Microsoft

2. I would like a refund for the 14,95 and 9.99

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like a refund for the 14,95 and 9.99: I ordered by accident an amount of 9.99through direct support and 14.95 through xpendy my sons card is connected to my account my name is jene hill *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and my sons is jason905@gmail .com please cancel ii am 72 dont understand or dont...
  3. I would like a refund for the 14,95 and 9.99

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like a refund for the 14,95 and 9.99: I ordered by accident an amount of 9.99through direct support and 14.95 through xpendy my sons card is connected to my account my name is jene hill *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and my sons is jason905@gmail .com please cancel ii am 72 dont understand or dont...
  4. I would like a refund for the 14,95 and 9.99

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. i would like a refund for msfs please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i would like a refund for msfs please: i dont have the fastest pc, msfs is just a xbox game, its not what i want could you please refund for msfs thank you david haynes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-a-refund-for-msfs-please/e6f302b1-7f23-4600-b284-65c9bc9f2615
  6. i would like a refund for msfs please

i would like a refund for msfs please: i dont have the fastest pc, msfs is just a xbox game, its not what i want could you please refund for msfs thank you david haynes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-a-refund-for-msfs-please/e6f302b1-7f23-4600-b284-65c9bc9f2615
  7. i would like to refund a game

i would like to refund a game: i would like to refund infinity war i didn’t mean to buy it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-refund-a-game/126ac8ae-8f1c-47ac-83fd-a080797bea1a
  8. I would like a refund for my Minecraft Realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like a refund for my Minecraft Realm: So, I recently opened up Minecraft, and when I did, it displayed a message telling me my realm subscription had expired. Me, trusting that Microsoft was right and I forgot to set it up for automatic renewal, clicked to renew it and gave my debit card information. It wanted a...
  9. I purchased a dlc on the wrong account on the Microsoft store and would like a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased a dlc on the wrong account on the Microsoft store and would like a refund: So I purchased two dlcs on the Microsoft store on the wrong account and would like to know who I should contact to get a refund. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-a-dlc-on-the-wrong-account-on-the/c5dcd604-8083-49d8-bb1b-8fe903167c3a
  10. I would like to refund Windows 10 Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to refund Windows 10 Minecraft: This was the version I expected before I had purchased it and I would like to refund it. It is a digital copy of a game which in the terms of sale it states "Some items are not eligible for return or refund; unless otherwise provided by law or by a particular product offer,...