Windows 10: I would like to refund Windows 10 Minecraft

Discus and support I would like to refund Windows 10 Minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This was the version I expected before I had purchased it and I would like to refund it. It is a digital copy of a game which in the terms of sale it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by thelitegamer770, Jan 19, 2020.

1. I would like to refund Windows 10 Minecraft

This was the version I expected before I had purchased it and I would like to refund it. It is a digital copy of a game which in the terms of sale it states "Some items are not eligible for return or refund; unless otherwise provided by law or by a particular product offer, all purchases of these types of products are final and non-refundable:
    • Except for “Digital Game Products” as defined below, digital apps,games, in-app content and subscriptions, music, movies, TV shows, and associated content;"

It doesn't give me the option to refund in the order history am I missing something in the order history or is the terms of sale false.

:)

thelitegamer770, Jan 19, 2020

2. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Jan 19, 2020
  3. minecraft refund

I need help I got my mum to buy me minecraft on the Microsoft store and she bought the windows 10 version I want refund it because I like to mod I can only mod on the other version of minecraft .

tristan sheard, Jan 19, 2020
  4. I would like to refund Windows 10 Minecraft

Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

I would like to refund Windows 10 Minecraft

1. I would like to refund Windows 10 Minecraft - Similar Threads - refund Minecraft

2. I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund: I am purchase minecraft java edition but not show my game please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-purchase-minecraft-java-edition-the-is-not/ae03bbfc-a186-46a5-a2f6-898aae9fec3e
  3. I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am purchase minecraft java edition the is not please refund: I am purchase minecraft java edition but not show my game please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-purchase-minecraft-java-edition-the-is-not/ae03bbfc-a186-46a5-a2f6-898aae9fec3e
  4. refund minecraft bedrock realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refund minecraft bedrock realm: hello, i just purchased minecraft bedrock realm and it isnt smooth and also its lagging and i changed my mind i want to refund the subscription and cancel please....
  5. refund minecraft bedrock realm

refund minecraft bedrock realm: hello, i just purchased minecraft bedrock realm and it isnt smooth and also its lagging and i changed my mind i want to refund the subscription and cancel please....
  6. refund minecraft bedrock realm

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. bought minecraft through mobile for pc, can't access it, can't get support, need refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought minecraft through mobile for pc, can't access it, can't get support, need refund: I bought minecraft recently through paytm and had to send it to microsoft regional sales corporation but I can't access the product and I either need a refund or access to the product. For the love of god I can't get support from anyone in minecraft, microsoft store, I am...
  8. bought minecraft through mobile for pc, can't access it, can't get support, need refund

bought minecraft through mobile for pc, can't access it, can't get support, need refund: I bought minecraft recently through paytm and had to send it to microsoft regional sales corporation but I can't access the product and I either need a refund or access to the product. For the love of god I can't get support from anyone in minecraft, microsoft store, I am...
  9. Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was already cancelled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was already cancelled: Hello everyone,I was charged for minecart realms even after I cancelled, I looked through other replies on the same topic on the forum and you told them to call microsoft store support. I have autism and anxiety issues so I cannot call a phone number.I want a refund...
  10. Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was already cancelled

Refund Request - Charged for a Minecraft Realm subscription that was already cancelled: Hello everyone,I was charged for minecart realms even after I cancelled, I looked through other replies on the same topic on the forum and you told them to call microsoft store support. I have autism and anxiety issues so I cannot call a phone number.I want a refund...