Windows 10: I would like to remove device from Microsoft Defender for Endpoint portal

Discus and support I would like to remove device from Microsoft Defender for Endpoint portal in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I would like to remove device from Microsoft Defender for Endpoint portal without running any script on the end PC. The end PC is no more active but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnkushDeb, Oct 30, 2020.

1. AnkushDeb Win User

I would like to remove device from Microsoft Defender for Endpoint portal

I would like to remove device from Microsoft Defender for Endpoint portal without running any script on the end PC. The end PC is no more active but still showing in the ATP Portal. Need suggestion

:)

AnkushDeb, Oct 30, 2020

2. Remove Devices

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while removing the device from your Microsoft account as it keeps popping back after removing.

It could be possible that the device was using OneDrive with the same Microsoft account and that might be the reason you are able to see the device listed under your profile. I would suggest you to remove the device from OneDrive
    and see if that helps.

You can follow the steps to remove the device from OneDrive.

1. Login to
      https://onedrive.live.com
    2. Now on the left hand pane click on PC’s.
    3. Now click on the devices that are listed under PC’s and on the right hand side click on
      Remove PC.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Le Boule Win User
    After Full Scan with windows defender i got problem to remove Trojan:win32/Dynamer!ac

https://www.microsoft.com/security/...Name=Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!ac&ocid=-2147283291

If Windows Defender will not alleviate this problem, recommend you follow the suggestions in this free multi-step removal guide from Malwaretips.com. The removal tools/procedures are free. http://malwaretips.com/blogs/trojan-win32-dynamer-ac-removal/

But…

If none of the other tools listed in the Malwaretips guide identify any malware, you are using an HP laptop and the alleged malware detection by Windows Defender is listed as
    being in the “D” Drive on the laptop then you may be seeing a “false positive” detection. Should you determine you are probably seeing a "false detection"
    suggest you post back in this thread with further information.

Good luck…

Le Boule, Oct 30, 2020
  4. LukaJJX Win User

What is "Mixed Reality Portal" ? Can I remove it?

I followed these steps but Mixed Reality Portal is not in Programs And Features, so it's not possible to turn this feature off. Any other suggestions?

LukaJJX, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

1. I would like to remove device from Microsoft Defender for Endpoint portal - Similar Threads - remove device Microsoft

2. Remove Device From Microsoft Portal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Device From Microsoft Portal: I needed Microsoft Word on my computer through my school and signed in, but some how my PERSONAL computer got linked to the Microsoft Portal and for the life of me can not figure out how to get rid of it because it is blocking me from doing a lot even though I am still the...
  3. Remove Device From Microsoft Portal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Device From Microsoft Portal: I needed Microsoft Word on my computer through my school and signed in, but some how my PERSONAL computer got linked to the Microsoft Portal and for the life of me can not figure out how to get rid of it because it is blocking me from doing a lot even though I am still the...
  4. Microsoft Defender for endpoint and manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender for endpoint and manager: Hello,I'm currently testing Defender as our AV solution to replace a 3rd party one. I have the connection to Intune setup and I've onboarded my test devices.I've also created an AV policy including a daily full scan at 10am.It's now almost 5pm, in the Defender portal my...
  5. How to remove Assessment device from network assessment job M365 Defender Portal

How to remove Assessment device from network assessment job M365 Defender Portal: Hello,When I`m creating new network assessment job to scan on-premises network devices I see two devices in Assessment device section Device1 and Device2 . I was using Device1 as test device to see how network discover actually works and then I uninstalled Defender scan agent...
  6. Microsoft Defender for Endpoint

Microsoft Defender for Endpoint: Hi Reader, Does Microsoft Defender for endpoint have application whitelisting functionality? Any recommended implementation article would be appreciated.Thank you....
  7. Microsoft Defender for Endpoint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender for Endpoint: Hi Reader, Does Microsoft Defender for endpoint have application whitelisting functionality? Any recommended implementation article would be appreciated.Thank you....
  8. Microsoft Defender for Endpoint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. microsoft defender for endpoint

microsoft defender for endpoint: Hi fam, please help Microsoft Defender for Endpoint does not show alerts at all. please help what might be the problem. * Moved from Health & Band https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/microsoft-defender-for-endpoint/1dfa5bbd-396a-4cb9-9f2d-d55ae4c1cf2c
  10. Microsoft Defender for Endpoint for Server

Microsoft Defender for Endpoint for Server: Hello, I've been struggling to find this information and decided to post this here. Microsoft Defender for Endpoint formerly MDATP has the capability to isolate registered devices via a click in the MDATP portal. Microsoft Defender for Endpoint is now also available for...