Windows 10: I would like to remove password and pin

Discus and support I would like to remove password and pin in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I would like to remove password and pin code without resetting the computer, i would like to be able to be on desktop page without having to sign in as... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Reece31, May 23, 2019.

1. Reece31 Win User

I would like to remove password and pin

I would like to remove password and pin code without resetting the computer, i would like to be able to be on desktop page without having to sign in as i font want to do a password or pin to sign in.

:)

Reece31, May 23, 2019

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 23, 2019
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Microsoft Account PIN and password

We appreciate the screenshot that you provided. to start troubleshooting the issue with you logins, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how login pin goes back to password:

• Click Start menu and go to Settings.
    • In Settings, click the Accounts icon.
    • Click on Sign-in options.
    • Change both your password and pin one by one.
    Let us know how it goes.

Dyan Rey, May 23, 2019
  4. I would like to remove password and pin

PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 23, 2019
Thema:

I would like to remove password and pin

1. I would like to remove password and pin - Similar Threads - remove password pin

2. I would like to remove the pin password requirement to login to my hp laptop. The options...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to remove the pin password requirement to login to my hp laptop. The options...: I would like to remove the pin password requirement to login to my hp laptop. The options to remove is grayed out therefore i cannot select this option....
  3. I would like to remove the pin password requirement to login to my hp laptop. The options...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like to remove the pin password requirement to login to my hp laptop. The options...: I would like to remove the pin password requirement to login to my hp laptop. The options to remove is grayed out therefore i cannot select this option....
  4. I would like to remove WebNavigater from my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to remove WebNavigater from my computer?: Some web site I try to acccess tell me they are not authorized! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-remove-webnavigater-from-my/138eeb30-ea94-44f4-9682-01d46af6643e
  5. I would like to remove WebNavigater from my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like to remove WebNavigater from my computer?: Some web site I try to acccess tell me they are not authorized! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-remove-webnavigater-from-my/138eeb30-ea94-44f4-9682-01d46af6643e
  6. REMOVE Password and Hello Pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    REMOVE Password and Hello Pin: HiI want to remove password from my laptop. After updating my PC it said that set up a windows hello pin in order to make signing in easy. I went o settings > sign in options > windows hello pin and removed the pin but then It asked to enter my Microsoft account password....
  7. I would like to comment on passwords security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I would like to comment on passwords security: Hi Guys As I have had lots of help on W10, and although I acknowledge that most of you will have LOTS more pc experience than me, I feel sure others with less experience MAY benefit from what I think about password security. Correct me if I am wrong, but there are a few main...
  8. How to remove sign in options like pin and password before login?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to remove sign in options like pin and password before login?: I'm running Windows 10 64-bit on a Lenovo Y920. I'm trying to disable sign in options that make it so I have to use a password or pin to login. If anyone can help me do that I would greatly appreciate it. 148279
  9. How to remove sign in options like pin and password before login?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove sign in options like pin and password before login?: I'm running Windows 10 64-bit on a Lenovo Y920. I'm trying to disable sign in options that make it so I have to use a password or pin to login. If anyone can help me do that I would greatly appreciate it. 148279
  10. login and pin password removal

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    login and pin password removal: I am sending one of my computers in to Asus for an upgrade and a needed repair. How can remove all passwords and pin numbers so Asus can do the repairs? If I first do a complete recovery can I start over with a new password or will I have to use the older password ?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove password and pin