Windows 10: I would like to transfer a recent purchase of Windows 10 Home Edition

Discus and support I would like to transfer a recent purchase of Windows 10 Home Edition in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Okay, so this situation is a little complex. I am in the process of building a computer, and after putting it together once and purchasing Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JordanKorzelius, Sep 11, 2020.

1. I would like to transfer a recent purchase of Windows 10 Home Edition

Okay, so this situation is a little complex. I am in the process of building a computer, and after putting it together once and purchasing Windows 10 Home Edition, it turned out that my motherboard was defective and throttling my CPU. I had to send it back and am currently waiting for the new motherboard, and if I understand correctly, it's the motherboard that takes the Windows edition with it. Nothing else about the computer is changing, so if this is not the case, I guess I have no issue. If that is correct, my question is whether or not there is some way to transfer it from my old motherboard to my presumably new one, assuming I get a new one and they don't fix the old one. I have the receipt still on my Outlook, so I can prove that I bought it, I just need to know if it is possible to have someone transfer them without having access to the old motherboard. Thanks in advance for any assistance!

:)

JordanKorzelius, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

I would like to transfer a recent purchase of Windows 10 Home Edition

1. I would like to transfer a recent purchase of Windows 10 Home Edition - Similar Threads - transfer recent purchase

2. Yes , I recently purchased a Nokia Lumia 520 Windows Phone and would like to unlock it .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yes , I recently purchased a Nokia Lumia 520 Windows Phone and would like to unlock it .: Therefore I am attempting to locate the 4 digit unlock code , AT&T and Nokia no longer provide support for this device and referred me to you Windows 8.1 , My second Nokia device as my First one was broken in a bicycle accident.......and I prefer the Windows software......I...
  3. Yes , I recently purchased a Nokia Lumia 520 Windows Phone and would like to unlock it .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yes , I recently purchased a Nokia Lumia 520 Windows Phone and would like to unlock it .: Therefore I am attempting to locate the 4 digit unlock code , AT&T and Nokia no longer provide support for this device and referred me to you Windows 8.1 , My second Nokia device as my First one was broken in a bicycle accident.......and I prefer the Windows software......I...
  4. I just purchase online Microsoft Windows 10. It would not download. Would like refund on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just purchase online Microsoft Windows 10. It would not download. Would like refund on...: I purchase Windows 10 online, download would not work. I chatted with Manmeet he could not help me. Would like refund on my credit card. Order # 1922964492...
  5. I just purchase online Microsoft Windows 10. It would not download. Would like refund on...

I just purchase online Microsoft Windows 10. It would not download. Would like refund on...: I purchase Windows 10 online, download would not work. I chatted with Manmeet he could not help me. Would like refund on my credit card. Order # 1922964492...
  6. Bulk purchase Windows 10 Home edition?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bulk purchase Windows 10 Home edition?: We're a nonprofit that teaches English and other relevant skills. A donor has given us hundreds of nice laptops wiped and with new hard drives. Is there a way to get licensed copies of Windows 10 Home edition or Pro, for that matter? TechSoup cannot help....
  7. Bulk purchase Windows 10 Home edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bulk purchase Windows 10 Home edition?: We're a nonprofit that teaches English and other relevant skills. A donor has given us hundreds of nice laptops wiped and with new hard drives. Is there a way to get licensed copies of Windows 10 Home edition or Pro, for that matter? TechSoup cannot help....
  8. Bulk purchase Windows 10 Home edition?

9. i bought windows 10 home N edition and would like to return or upgrade to get windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i bought windows 10 home N edition and would like to return or upgrade to get windows 10 home: i bought windows 10 home N edition and would like to return or upgrade to get windows 10 home windows site and help features just go in circles. how to do this...
  10. I would like a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like a refund on Minecraft Windows 10 edition.: I would like to return Minecraft windows 10 edition since it is not the version i wanted. I wanted Java edition but i got windows 10 edititon so i would like to return it. i looked everywhere but there is no refund button to press. i spent 4 hours looking how to refund it. i...