Windows 10: I would like to use current addresses so that can download apps.

Discus and support I would like to use current addresses so that can download apps. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am looking for the old email addreses that come up when I try to download apps in the “metro” of windows 10. I can’t find them in the credential... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by jim77, Sep 14, 2015.

1. jim77 Win User

I would like to use current addresses so that can download apps.

I am looking for the old email addreses that come up when I try to download apps in the “metro” of windows 10. I can’t find them in the credential manager of the control panel. So where are they so that I can delete them and use my usable email addresses instead.
    I would like to use current addresses so that can download apps. Otherwise I cannot download any apps!

:)

jim77, Sep 14, 2015

2. I would like to use current addresses so that can download apps.

I understand that the credential manager contains the email addresses that are used by the store in finding and dwnloading the apps. This is not the case on this computer. These addresses are the addresses I want the store to use but the store is using
    old email addresses that are invalid. So how do I get rid of these unwanted addresses.

HerbertMcDonald, Sep 14, 2015
  3. I would like to use current addresses so that can download apps.

Hi Herbert,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Are you trying to download from the Windows store?

I suggest you to remove the credentials from the credential manager and then try to download apps using other MS account.

• Go to Control panel and look for
      Credential manager.

• Select Windows Credentials and
      remove credentials
      and the try to sign in once gain and check if it helps.

Do let us know if you have any other queries pertaining to Windows in the future. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Sep 14, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Sep 15, 2015
  5. jim77 Win User
    I cannot do option 2 because the information is not there for me to use it.

jim77, Sep 16, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    What information is not there for you?

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. I would like to use current addresses so that can download apps. - Similar Threads - current addresses download

2. I would like to change my current Microsoft account used to log in on my laptop to a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to change my current Microsoft account used to log in on my laptop to a...: I would like to change my current Microsoft account used to log in on my laptop to a different one. However I still would like to be able to use the current email account/address after the change. I don't want the current email linked to my computer. I have a 365 subscription...
  3. I would like to change my current Microsoft account used to log in on my laptop to a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like to change my current Microsoft account used to log in on my laptop to a...: I would like to change my current Microsoft account used to log in on my laptop to a different one. However I still would like to be able to use the current email account/address after the change. I don't want the current email linked to my computer. I have a 365 subscription...
  4. I would like to use a different driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to use a different driver: Ive personally found i dont like the realtek audio driver that my computer switches to sometime and in the past i would initiate a troubleshoot and answer in a certain way that would make my computer switch to the default high definition audio device and i found that that...
  5. I would like to use a different driver

I would like to use a different driver: Ive personally found i dont like the realtek audio driver that my computer switches to sometime and in the past i would initiate a troubleshoot and answer in a certain way that would make my computer switch to the default high definition audio device and i found that that...
  6. I would like to know why it takes so long to "discover" a disk that can be used for a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I would like to know why it takes so long to "discover" a disk that can be used for a...: What is the reason creating a system image takes so long to discover a backup disk? Can I speed that up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-know-why-it-takes-so-long-to/d85e5971-dde3-42b4-ac33-747d6dc29fef
  7. I would like to know why it takes so long to "discover" a disk that can be used for a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to know why it takes so long to "discover" a disk that can be used for a...: What is the reason creating a system image takes so long to discover a backup disk? Can I speed that up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-know-why-it-takes-so-long-to/d85e5971-dde3-42b4-ac33-747d6dc29fef
  8. I would like to know why it takes so long to "discover" a disk that can be used for a...

9. i would like to download ms-windows store

i would like to download ms-windows store: How do I download ms-windows stores https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-download-ms-windows-store/c50cd570-9126-4cf6-abbb-332010b1f2fd
  10. i currently have google for my apps would like to change to microsoft

i currently have google for my apps would like to change to microsoft: I want to change my games and my apps to Microsoft, I currently have google https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-weather/i-currently-have-google-for-my-apps-would-like-to/1ac9d8b3-6e1f-495a-9ccb-4b0019ca6065