Windows 10: i would like to use that second 2T sata hard disk to save games and stuff

Discus and support i would like to use that second 2T sata hard disk to save games and stuff in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] as always being a laptop user who just purchased my first desktop, i was wondering why my Intel Optane Memory and storage Management app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/IsWa1rus, Jun 12, 2020.

1. i would like to use that second 2T sata hard disk to save games and stuff

i would like to use that second 2T sata hard disk to save games and stuff CIdvsKMuwqC8vADqW4MbNzk_L3FaE-Pw6Wt9pFxk_y4.jpg

as always being a laptop user who just purchased my first desktop, i was wondering why my Intel Optane Memory and storage Management app said that i have 2 different drives/disks in my computer, while my file manager says that there is only 1. is it possible someone knows the answer? i would like to use that second 2T sata hard disk to save games and stuff.

https://preview.redd.it/vjw6b61k9i4...bp&s=c291958ed3d9b956d7d8e140b4509b5b202e98e3

https://preview.redd.it/4p65kbak9i4...bp&s=8c629e7d8172c9c13f390fae01f8d1860ef8571b

submitted by /u/IsWa1rus
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/IsWa1rus, Jun 12, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 13, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

i would like to use that second 2T sata hard disk to save games and stuff

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool i would like to use that second 2T sata hard disk to save games and stuff :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

i would like to use that second 2T sata hard disk to save games and stuff

1. i would like to use that second 2T sata hard disk to save games and stuff - Similar Threads - second sata hard

2. I would like to use a different driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to use a different driver: Ive personally found i dont like the realtek audio driver that my computer switches to sometime and in the past i would initiate a troubleshoot and answer in a certain way that would make my computer switch to the default high definition audio device and i found that that...
  3. I would like to use a different driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like to use a different driver: Ive personally found i dont like the realtek audio driver that my computer switches to sometime and in the past i would initiate a troubleshoot and answer in a certain way that would make my computer switch to the default high definition audio device and i found that that...
  4. I would like to if my game save files will still exist after a System Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I would like to if my game save files will still exist after a System Reset: I am going to reset my PC because it has not been running well and i've tried everything and would like to know if my game save files will still exist and I can still play on the same saves before the reset. I don't want to get 100% completion on some games again...
  5. i would like to refund a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i would like to refund a game: i would like to refund infinity war i didn’t mean to buy it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-would-like-to-refund-a-game/126ac8ae-8f1c-47ac-83fd-a080797bea1a
  6. Like to install small SSD alongside large SATA 3.5" Hard Disk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Like to install small SSD alongside large SATA 3.5" Hard Disk: Okay - bit of a 'noob' question here, hope folks can help. My desktop machine (5 y.o.) is getting an upgrade. I would like to follow the suggestions that have been made of fitting a SSD for boot, Win 10 and program installation and using my large 5TB 3.5-inch hard disk...
  7. Like to install small SSD alongside large SATA 3.5" Hard Disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Like to install small SSD alongside large SATA 3.5" Hard Disk: Okay - bit of a 'noob' question here, hope folks can help. My desktop machine (5 y.o.) is getting an upgrade. I would like to follow the suggestions that have been made of fitting a SSD for boot, Win 10 and program installation and using my large 5TB 3.5-inch hard disk...
  8. copy sata to sata disk speed drops after few seconds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    copy sata to sata disk speed drops after few seconds: Hi, I have a pc recently upgraded z390 designare, 64 GB ram 2133, i9900k where I installed 2 hd 8TB barracuda. I am using the two disks as mirror, but not raid, folders are update with a 3rd party software, run manually when I need to. Copying the contents of the first...
  9. 2T HD - Slow USB transfer speeds, but fast as SATA

2T HD - Slow USB transfer speeds, but fast as SATA: I have a WD 2T HD 7200 RPM. Plugged in as a USB drive, the transfers speed is 7mg/sec, but if I use it as an internal SATA it's about 190mg/sec. I've tried 3 different USB interfaces with the 2T drive with the same results. Other USB HD's that I have aren't slow like this one...
  10. 2T HD - Slow USB transfer speeds, but fast as SATA

2T HD - Slow USB transfer speeds, but fast as SATA: I have a WD 2T HD 7200 RPM. Plugged in as a USB drive, the transfers speed is 7mg/sec, but if I use it as an internal SATA it's about 190mg/sec. I've tried 3 different USB interfaces with the 2T drive with the same results. Other USB HD's that I have aren't slow like this one...