Windows 10: I would love to upgrade to Windows 10 from WIndows 8

Discus and support I would love to upgrade to Windows 10 from WIndows 8 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have Windows 8 on this laptop. I know when Windows 10 first came out they were letting everybody download it for free. Now my question is do you have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TrishaGateway2018, Aug 25, 2018.

1. I would love to upgrade to Windows 10 from WIndows 8

I have Windows 8 on this laptop. I know when Windows 10 first came out they were letting everybody download it for free. Now my question is do you have to pay for it now or is there a way you can still download windows 10 for free. I would love to upgrade to Windows 10.

:)

TrishaGateway2018, Aug 25, 2018

2. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 29, 2020
  4. I would love to upgrade to Windows 10 from WIndows 8

Windows 8 Haters Club. For anyone who hates Windows 8.

Description:
    • For anyone who hates Windows 8. A single post here is all that's needed to become a member.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Hate Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

I would love to upgrade to Windows 10 from WIndows 8

1. I would love to upgrade to Windows 10 from WIndows 8 - Similar Threads - love upgrade

2. How do you report a suspected "False Positive"? I have a love for hardware and I feel you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you report a suspected "False Positive"? I have a love for hardware and I feel you...: No chance to argue but then again I am on a WiFi and I will assume I need to redownload some other milu....Divx is from the hardware engineers, and they really help.... they mkw Apple and IBM alike work better every web page every movie... their glue that really does the...
  3. How do you report a suspected "False Positive"? I have a love for hardware and I feel you...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you report a suspected "False Positive"? I have a love for hardware and I feel you...: No chance to argue but then again I am on a WiFi and I will assume I need to redownload some other milu....Divx is from the hardware engineers, and they really help.... they mkw Apple and IBM alike work better every web page every movie... their glue that really does the...
  4. I hate windows 10, love XP, 96, and 2000s. how do i move backwards, while retaining my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hate windows 10, love XP, 96, and 2000s. how do i move backwards, while retaining my...: I have a knack for the old. as someone from the 2000s I was born between eras. I got to experience vista, and got to grow up with tech at the same rate- I want to go back, but i love playing video games, using Photoshop, programming, surfing the web- how do i go back.I grew...
  5. I hate windows 10, love XP, 96, and 2000s. how do i move backwards, while retaining my...

I hate windows 10, love XP, 96, and 2000s. how do i move backwards, while retaining my...: I have a knack for the old. as someone from the 2000s I was born between eras. I got to experience vista, and got to grow up with tech at the same rate- I want to go back, but i love playing video games, using Photoshop, programming, surfing the web- how do i go back.I grew...
  6. CAN YOU PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BAN MCAFEE FROM **ALL** COMPUTERS???

CAN YOU PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BAN MCAFEE FROM **ALL** COMPUTERS???: Hi,Just recently, my other PC been getting SPAMMED notifications from McAfee during my recent livestream and pardon me for the language I'm using here. But it's getting to the point where I'm severely getting pissed off at these ****. Is there any possible way you guys can...
  7. CAN YOU PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BAN MCAFEE FROM **ALL** COMPUTERS???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAN YOU PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BAN MCAFEE FROM **ALL** COMPUTERS???: Hi,Just recently, my other PC been getting SPAMMED notifications from McAfee during my recent livestream and pardon me for the language I'm using here. But it's getting to the point where I'm severely getting pissed off at these ****. Is there any possible way you guys can...
  8. Please for the love of god bring back Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please for the love of god bring back Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends: It's one of the best older rts ever made and it's impossible to buy. Either you buy a used copy or somehow figure out how to illegally download it online.You don't even need to remaster it. Just port it to steam and gog so people can actually play the game....
  9. Why I Upgraded to My Lovely Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Why I Upgraded to My Lovely Windows 10: Why I Upgraded to My Lovely Windows 10 1. I’ve seen many complaints about Windows 10, such as, “You cannot create an OS that is useful and optimized for touch screens and also is useful and optimized for mice and keyboards. You just simply can't. You focus on mice and...
  10. What You’ll Love When You Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    What You’ll Love When You Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10: There's a thread in the News section called: What You’ll Lose When You Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 So to put the opposite side of the coin it would be nice to change one letter and find out: What You’ll Love When You Upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 But...