Windows 10: I would really appreciate some help.

Discus and support I would really appreciate some help. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi Everyone. So guys I am having a problem with the postal code while buying minecraft. I live in Lebanon and want to buy minecraft windows 10 but the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by karimjibai, Jul 26, 2021.

1. I would really appreciate some help.

Hi Everyone. So guys I am having a problem with the postal code while buying minecraft. I live in Lebanon and want to buy minecraft windows 10 but the problem is that postal code is not working I'm getting a message "Incorrectly formatted postal code" I'm confused because I tried so any postal codes and it is still not working. I would really appreciate some help.

:)

karimjibai, Jul 26, 2021
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jul 26, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 26, 2021
  4. I would really appreciate some help.

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

I would really appreciate some help.

1. I would really appreciate some help. - Similar Threads - really appreciate help

2. I have a problem and any help would be appreciated.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a problem and any help would be appreciated.: Hello, i have been noticing some strange flickering and visual glitches in most games that i play and even youtube videos, i will be posting a link to a minecraft video where it is quite clear what's glitching. I have tried multiple monitors, and also the integrated graphics...
  3. I keep getting all of the BSOD. Here are the minidumps. I would really appreciate your help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I keep getting all of the BSOD. Here are the minidumps. I would really appreciate your help.: This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x3F3EA0) This was probably caused by the following module: dxgkrnl.sys (dxgkrnl+0xDC7E) This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x3F3EA0) This was probably caused by the...
  4. help would be appreciated

help would be appreciated: i am trying to disable the large box next to my volume slider popup altogether, i have found some results but all they do is change the box to just saying chrome. if any of you know how to remove the box altogether, that is greatly appreciated submitted by...
  5. Can anyone with some knowlegde pls help me with my laptop. I would really appreciate it

Can anyone with some knowlegde pls help me with my laptop. I would really appreciate it: I have a HP laptop: Core i7-8565U @ 1.80Ghz 1.99Ghz 8 GB ram 64 bit I don't know much about processors etc but it should run fast right? But I takes a while boot up while turning ON and then after booting it take less than a minute to load the lock screen. Many times task...
  6. Help would be appreciated

Help would be appreciated: I'm trying to use the media creation tool to boot up my new PC I built, but after it downloads and goes to send to the USB drive it stops at 30% and says no room. My USB drive has 31 gigs of available space and the tool says it only needs about 8 to download. I could really...
  7. Any Help would be greatly appreciated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any Help would be greatly appreciated: Help! Son has a window on his PC screen that will not close or move. Need to know if anyone knows what it is and or how to get rid of it? My guess is he accidently changed something in settings but I have no idea where to begin to look. lol [IMG]...
  8. Any help would be appreciated!

Any help would be appreciated!: submitted by /u/Cheeeszuz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dr7z1r/any_help_would_be_appreciated/
  9. Multiple BSODs - help would be appreciated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs - help would be appreciated: I have recently been getting multiple seemingly random BSODs on booting up my pc - maybe once every 2 to 3 starts. There are different error messages every so often, the most recent being KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED NTFS.sys failed. SFC and the memory diagnostics tool -...
  10. Any help would be appreciated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Any help would be appreciated: hearing a few seconds delay on the audio and some quiet popping noise on my new Dell XPS 13. Any help would be appreciated on how to solve this issue.[ATTACH]...