Windows 10: I wouldn't be spamming you if I tried any solution I found

Discus and support I wouldn't be spamming you if I tried any solution I found in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So basically I am a music producer and I have this external audio interface, but for 2 weeks, my laptop speakers basically don't work at all. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/VisdomMusic, Sep 26, 2020.

1. I wouldn't be spamming you if I tried any solution I found

So basically I am a music producer and I have this external audio interface, but for 2 weeks, my laptop speakers basically don't work at all. When I plug in my audio interface it works just fine on my studio monitors but I can't hear shit through my laptop speakers. I have tried everything!

I have gone to Sound Mixer settings to see if the volume is fine, I went to Control Panel > Hardware & Sound > Sound and made sure that Realtek (R) is my audio playback device. Heck, I even went to the 'device manager' and tried updating my Realtek driver but I can legit find no solution. Can someone please help me and tell me what to do?

submitted by /u/VisdomMusic
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/VisdomMusic, Sep 26, 2020

2. Now wouldn´t that b a cool feature...

Hi,

I just read an article in the new Linux magazine on the use of Ramdisks. Using those as a file system can drastically speed up read and write performance. That would be a cool feature to build in the OS of mobile phones that hold a memory card anyway, wouldn´t
    it. Then saving a large Excel sheet wouldn´t take ages as it does now (on my E61 anyway), but just a few seconds...

Regards,

hendikoischnur, Sep 26, 2020
  3. zach1920 Win User
    Keyboard spamming letter 't'

Hi, windows 10 thinks that i am pressing the 't' button and spams it randomly. Let me tell you what solutions ive tried. Unplugging keyboard, trying different USB ports, restarting PC, uninstalling drivers, uninstalling device, doing a "clean boot", and
    finally tried resetting. I did a reset with erasing everything on my pc and that didnt work. And even bought a new keyboard and that wasnt the issue

zach1920, Sep 26, 2020
  4. I wouldn't be spamming you if I tried any solution I found

Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

How to block spam emails in Outlook.com?

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

I wouldn't be spamming you if I tried any solution I found

1. I wouldn't be spamming you if I tried any solution I found - Similar Threads - wouldn't spamming tried

2. I could not install Garmin Express until I found this solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I could not install Garmin Express until I found this solution: I have a Dell personal laptop running Windows 10 PRO. I could not run or install the latest version until I switched users to my Administrator account. I installed Garmin Express without any problems and updated my nuvi 50 that I purchases with updates.Creating your...
  3. I found a solution to my graphics problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I found a solution to my graphics problem.: I had an issue with my graphics, there've been glitched by a couple of days and the solution was turning ON the NVIDIA settings in all contexy of work, i don't know why but the GPU integrated works pretty bad and made that issue, at least in my case, if someone need help,...
  4. I found a solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found a solution: I had an issue with my graphics, there've been glitched by a couple of days and the solution was turning ON the NVIDIA settings in all contexy of work, i don't know why but the GPU integrated works pretty bad and made that issue, at least in my case, if someone need help,...
  5. I found a solution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I found a solution: I had an issue with my graphics, there've been glitched by a couple of days and the solution was turning ON the NVIDIA settings in all contexy of work, i don't know why but the GPU integrated works pretty bad and made that issue, at least in my case, if someone need help,...
  6. I found a solution

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Microsoft store - I have found a solution if you use Bitdefender

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store - I have found a solution if you use Bitdefender: Hello I found out that Microsoft Store had been blocked by my Bitdefender Firewall by default. I just allowed and I have Microsoft Store again. No reboot was necessary. However, I CANNOT comment on other Total Security you may be using. Hope it helps someone. Regards...
  8. Sound, Internet and USB ports randomly stops working (I tried every solution I found)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound, Internet and USB ports randomly stops working (I tried every solution I found): ***moved on english forum*** Hello, I post my question here after 2 months of research and attempts to fix the issue. Let me first explain in details the problem I'm facing : I have got the computer on which I'm facing the issue recently, at the end of August. Very...
  9. I hope that you have a solution

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I hope that you have a solution: Hi, If you can help me to know how to open these files? File Story: The files restored after reinstallation of a clean copy of windows 10, 64bit on HP laptop running office 2016, 32 bit. During reinstallation Drive C and that part concerning system files was deleted to...
  10. Found Overactive Fan solution (Or did I?)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Found Overactive Fan solution (Or did I?): Greetings Win10sters, I'm the Mac switcher that visits now and again. The Windows noob from 2016. Nearly all is well with thanks to you and yours. But I do have a question. You see -- I believe I found an answer but since I'm still noobish I'm actually not sure I did....