Windows 10: I wrong buy robux

Discus and support I wrong buy robux in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I made a 400 robux purchase at the Microsoft Store, but when I bought it I didn't get the code / robux to my account, I mistakenly thought that this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by YOSAPAT1, May 28, 2023.

1. YOSAPAT1 Win User

I wrong buy robux

I made a 400 robux purchase at the Microsoft Store, but when I bought it I didn't get the code / robux to my account, I mistakenly thought that this purchase was required to use an xbox, while I don't have an xbox here, can you help me change the code to 400 robux? / refund my funds?

:)

YOSAPAT1, May 28, 2023
  2. Aash.19 Win User

purchasing robux

Hi. My question is that i was just trying to buy some robux (400) and overtime i go and try to buy robux

and go though the payment method it says something is wrong but I'm connected to wifi and card is not declined i do not know how to solve this issue let me know if you have any suggestions!

Aash.19, May 28, 2023
  3. Heinritch Win User
    Robux for PC 2.0

Hello! I currently cannot buy any robux on the windows edition but i can buy the robux that is selling for the xbox, please help!

Heinritch, May 28, 2023
  4. I wrong buy robux

Why can't kids pull from their microsoft allowance to buy Robux?

Why can't kids pull from their microsoft allowance to buy Robux? I would like for my daughter to pull from her Microsoft account allowance under the Microsoft Family account. I posted this elsewhere, but it was in the wrong category. I'm an older mom
    and this is very confusing. Thank yoi!

VeraSmith2, May 28, 2023
Thema:

I wrong buy robux

1. I wrong buy robux - Similar Threads - wrong buy robux

2. Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency: So basically I tried to buy Roblox currency with Microsoft currency, as I have a lot, the thing is, the "balance" on Roblox is still 0.00$, I even have my Microsoft account linked to it, but I don't know what to do.I also want to buy the thing called "Roblox Premium 2200 that...
  3. Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency: So basically I tried to buy Roblox currency with Microsoft currency, as I have a lot, the thing is, the "balance" on Roblox is still 0.00$, I even have my Microsoft account linked to it, but I don't know what to do.I also want to buy the thing called "Roblox Premium 2200 that...
  4. Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I wrong buy robux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I wrong buy robux: I made a 400 robux purchase at the Microsoft Store, but when I bought it I didn't get the code / robux to my account, I mistakenly thought that this purchase was required to use an xbox, while I don't have an xbox here, can you help me change the code to 400 robux? / refund...
  6. Can’t buy robux

Can’t buy robux: Every time I try to buy 80 robux, It keeps saying that I already own this when you can buy robux as many times as you want. I’ve resettled the Microsoft store, deleted roblox and still says the same thing...
  7. Trying to buy robux with microsoft balance.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to buy robux with microsoft balance.: Hello, I was trying to purchase 1000 robux with premium, but for some reason, I don't see the "Microsoft balance" option on my screen, when I have $10 in my Microsoft balance. Can anyone try to figure this out? Thanks....
  8. how do i buy robux?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i buy robux?: When i try to buy robux straight from the site, my microsoft balance isn't included. when i do from the app, same thing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-buy-robux/de169c35-cdc1-43ad-b5c1-6931466c5d27
  9. Not being able to buy robux.

Not being able to buy robux.: Hello, I am from Brazil and recently I got a 5$ gift card from microsft and I would like to use it to buy some robux. I go to the roblox app from microsft store, then I go into robux and I choose the one I want, it doesn't appear the option to buy with my microsoft account....
  10. Can't buy Robux with Microsoft Balance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't buy Robux with Microsoft Balance: Hi! I just re-installed Windows 10 Home on my PC and i had before 1,09€ on my Microsoft Store Balance and i'd like to buy with 0,99€ but it doesn't show in paying. Before i re-installed Windows 10 i could buy stuff without problems. What should i do?? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...