Windows 10: I wrote Task Manager and I just remembered something...

Discus and support I wrote Task Manager and I just remembered something... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/theoryofjustice [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gqi3qa/i_wrote_task_manager_and_i_just_remembered/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/theoryofjustice, May 25, 2020.

1. I wrote Task Manager and I just remembered something...

/u/theoryofjustice, May 25, 2020

2. Windows 10 Task Manager Crashing

• Not that I know of/remember
    • Yes
    • No
    • Restarting the computer and deleting the task manager from the registry
    • I tried that and the same thing happened

WilliamNashif, May 25, 2020
  3. dotmarty Win User
    Windows 10 - cannot add exec to Startup in Task Manager

I purchased a new computer with Windows 10 already installed. I am trying to add an exec to the startup list but Win10 will not accept it. The exec runs successfully on my Windows 10 machine if I start it manually.

Steps I've taken: Task Manager, Startup Tab, File>Run New Task. (browse to location, select.) It will start immediately, but does not show up on the list to autostart, nor does it start on reboot.

Any suggestions?

dotmarty, May 25, 2020
  4. infrared Win User

I wrote Task Manager and I just remembered something...

task manager???

Double click the edge of the task manager *Wink I wrote Task Manager and I just remembered something... ;)

infrared, May 25, 2020
Thema:

I wrote Task Manager and I just remembered something...

1. I wrote Task Manager and I just remembered something... - Similar Threads - wrote Task Manager

2. i disabled something in task manager and i cannot run anything that has administrative...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i disabled something in task manager and i cannot run anything that has administrative...: when i do i get "this service cannot be started, either because it is disable or because it has no enabled devices associated with it" i cannot run taskmanager or services.msc i cannot access the admin powershell and i have tried the safe boot fix with windows repair tool i...
  3. i disabled something in task manager and i cannot run anything that has administrative...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i disabled something in task manager and i cannot run anything that has administrative...: when i do i get "this service cannot be started, either because it is disable or because it has no enabled devices associated with it" i cannot run taskmanager or services.msc i cannot access the admin powershell and i have tried the safe boot fix with windows repair tool i...
  4. i disabled something in task manager and i cannot run anything that has administrative...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I accidentally uninstalled something and don't remember what it was

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally uninstalled something and don't remember what it was: Whenever I open a website in Google Chrome, I'm given the "this app can't run on your PC" message, despite everything working fine. I remember accidentally uninstalling something earlier, but I don't remember what and I'm pretty sure it's the reason why this is happening. Can...
  6. I accidentally uninstalled something and don't remember what it was

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally uninstalled something and don't remember what it was: Whenever I open a website in Google Chrome, I'm given the "this app can't run on your PC" message, despite everything working fine. I remember accidentally uninstalling something earlier, but I don't remember what and I'm pretty sure it's the reason why this is happening. Can...
  7. I accidentally uninstalled something and don't remember what it was

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. task Manager shows something unusual

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    task Manager shows something unusual: i am worried whether my cpu has problem? normally the graph of the cpu only has one line, but today when I opened it, two different lines appeared. is this an error? And does it need to be handled?...
  9. Something keeps disabling the task manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Something keeps disabling the task manager: I figured out how to enable it again but it's disabled every time I turn on my computer. I disabled every startup program and that hasn't worked. submitted by /u/Duke_Leto1 [link] [comments]...
  10. what keys do i hit to save what i just wrote

in Windows 10 Customization
    what keys do i hit to save what i just wrote: tell me how to save a page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-keys-do-i-hit-to-save-what-i-just-wrote/6836cbfe-e56c-4a61-9dc4-b333fce63948