Windows 10: I zoomed my pc monitor to much and icant fix it

Discus and support I zoomed my pc monitor to much and icant fix it in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i was playing around in the sttings and i dicided to put resilution lowst and zoomed 150% and i cant do anything to fix it becuse its so zoomed in any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by _174Imbored, Mar 24, 2020.

1. I zoomed my pc monitor to much and icant fix it

i was playing around in the sttings and i dicided to put resilution lowst and zoomed 150% and i cant do anything to fix it becuse its so zoomed in any help

:)

_174Imbored, Mar 24, 2020

2. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Zoom in Adobe

Hi, Kenneth

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way.

I suggest that you follow the steps below to zoom in adobe reader.

• Click Edit | Preferences.
    • Choose the Page Display category.
    • Under the heading labeled "Default Layout and Zoom," find
      Zoom. Choose the desired default zoom option from the menu.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 24, 2020
  4. I zoomed my pc monitor to much and icant fix it

Zoom for Microsoft Surface 8.1

I searched online help and was told to white list zoom but the pictures and step by step do match my 8.1 version. Please help as I need zoom to work remotely during these challenging times. Currently using Zoom on my cell phone. Be well and thanks for
    any assistance!

NicoleVernon, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

I zoomed my pc monitor to much and icant fix it

1. I zoomed my pc monitor to much and icant fix it - Similar Threads - zoomed monitor much

2. How do I fix a zoomed in screen/monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix a zoomed in screen/monitor?: After my son plays Roblox, the monitor screen stays zoomed in. How do I fix this? I've googled and don't some trouble shooting, but nothing works. Last time I had to do a factory reset because I couldn't figure it out....
  3. How do I fix a zoomed in screen/monitor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix a zoomed in screen/monitor?: After my son plays Roblox, the monitor screen stays zoomed in. How do I fix this? I've googled and don't some trouble shooting, but nothing works. Last time I had to do a factory reset because I couldn't figure it out....
  4. My pc in zoomed in.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My pc in zoomed in.: Got home today and my pc in zoomed in, I went to settings and they were all normal but my main monitor everything is zoomed in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-in-zoomed-in/553d7c55-0d06-4eaa-95a5-acc58e99e38c
  5. My pc in zoomed in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc in zoomed in.: Got home today and my pc in zoomed in, I went to settings and they were all normal but my main monitor everything is zoomed in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-in-zoomed-in/553d7c55-0d06-4eaa-95a5-acc58e99e38c
  6. My pc in zoomed in.

7. Monitor zoomed in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor zoomed in: Hello everyoneI recently started using a small tv as a screen for my laptop, everything great, good resolution, but it looks zoomed in;It only looks zoomed in on the tv, and not on the laptop's screen; this happens with other tvs as well.SPECS-windows 11 home on laptop-HDMI...
  8. Monitor zoomed in

Monitor zoomed in: Hello everyoneI recently started using a small tv as a screen for my laptop, everything great, good resolution, but it looks zoomed in;It only looks zoomed in on the tv, and not on the laptop's screen; this happens with other tvs as well.SPECS-windows 11 home on laptop-HDMI...
  9. My screen is zoomed in and I can't fix it.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My screen is zoomed in and I can't fix it.: So, basically Windows is super is zoomed in for some reason. Today, I went from a 19-inch Insignia TV with a 720P resolution to a 42 inch 4K TV, and now everything is bigger than it's supposed to be. I don't know why or how this happened. But I can barely use my computer. To...
  10. Videos are zoomed in wayyyy to much

in Windows 10 Customization
    Videos are zoomed in wayyyy to much: I have a Toshiba Satellite, with Win 10 64bit. Suddenly all my videos zoomed in wayyyyyyyy too much, and when i fixed the online videos, now even the ones i have on my Laptop, so i saw a thread about if i use VLC i shouldn`t encounter this issue. So i did and it worked....