Windows 10: I2C HID CODE10 ERROR EVEN AFTER TOUCHPAD REPLACED

Discus and support I2C HID CODE10 ERROR EVEN AFTER TOUCHPAD REPLACED in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I have Infinix inbook x1 laptop and i have issue with touchpad it is not working even after the touchpad was replaced by service center can any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nayan Lohar, Aug 14, 2022.

1. I2C HID CODE10 ERROR EVEN AFTER TOUCHPAD REPLACED

Hello I have Infinix inbook x1 laptop and i have issue with touchpad it is not working even after the touchpad was replaced by service center can any one help me

:)

Nayan Lohar, Aug 14, 2022

2. I2C HID Driver showing error

My I2C HID Driver is showing error because of which I am not able to use my touchpad. I own a HP Pavilion and I tried downloading other driver versions also.Still it is showing that the driver is not supported by my OS version.How do I solve this?

Gayathri Radhakrishnan, Aug 14, 2022
  3. I2C HID driver error 10 - Touchpad not working

I have got Asus TUF Gaming 15 (Windows 11 64 bits). Yesterday, touchpad stopped working. In device manager is following error: Device: I2C Controller Device status: Can't run this device(code 10) A request for the HID descriptor failed. I tried restart, update driver and system update but it didn't helped. i tryied everything i know. Please help!

Rene C Singh, Aug 14, 2022
  4. I2C HID CODE10 ERROR EVEN AFTER TOUCHPAD REPLACED

I2C HID driver error 10 - Touchpad and touchsceen not working

I have got Asus UX360UAK. Last month touchscreen and touchpad stopped working. In device manager is following error: Device: I2C Controller Device status: Can't run this device(code 10) A request for the HID descriptor
    failed. I tried restart, update driver and system update but it didn't helped. i tryied everything i know. Please help!

MonikaHodaňová, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

I2C HID CODE10 ERROR EVEN AFTER TOUCHPAD REPLACED

1. I2C HID CODE10 ERROR EVEN AFTER TOUCHPAD REPLACED - Similar Threads - I2C HID CODE10

2. I2C HID Device Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID Device Error: HI, I recently bought Infinix inbook X2 for my father,when he was using the laptop the touchpad is not working, so i check the device manager and when there is a warning sign on the I2C HID Device, and when i click it it says "This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for...
  3. I2C HID CODE10 ERROR EVEN AFTER TOUCHPAD REPLACED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID CODE10 ERROR EVEN AFTER TOUCHPAD REPLACED: Hello I have Infinix inbook x1 laptop and i have issue with touchpad it is not working even after the touchpad was replaced by service center can any one help me...
  4. I2C HID driver error 10 - Touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID driver error 10 - Touchpad not working: I have got Asus TUF Gaming 15 Windows 11 64 bits. Yesterday, touchpad stopped working. In device manager is following error: Device: I2C Controller Device status: Can't run this devicecode 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed. I tried restart, update driver and system...
  5. I2C HID driver error 10 - Touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I2C HID driver error 10 - Touchpad not working: I have got Asus TUF Gaming 15 Windows 11 64 bits. Yesterday, touchpad stopped working. In device manager is following error: Device: I2C Controller Device status: Can't run this devicecode 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed. I tried restart, update driver and system...
  6. HID I2C driver problems with the touchpad, not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HID I2C driver problems with the touchpad, not working: Hi, Since some time I've been experiencing some touchpad related problems, its stopped working after a time of use, but after a restart the touchpad started working again, but the issue was still happening. So I decided to take a look in the drivers but all seems fine,...
  7. touchpad device not showing up and code10 eroor for the I2C HID in the device Manager,

touchpad device not showing up and code10 eroor for the I2C HID in the device Manager,: Hi, In my HP Paviliox360, suddenly the touch-pad has stopped working ...initially in the device manager when i checked the mouse and pointer option was not available and also i saw the exclamation mark sigh on the I2C HID, then after performing the update from the windows...
  8. I2C HID

I2C HID: I am having a dell inspiron 5575 laptop .Today it encountered an error i.e the touch pad is not working properly although i had tried to update and reinstall the compatable mouse driver.The second one is the I2C HID interface is showing a yellow mark andcode 10,device can not...
  9. I2C HID driver error 10 - Touchpad and touchsceen not working

I2C HID driver error 10 - Touchpad and touchsceen not working: I have got Asus UX360UAK. Last month touchscreen and touchpad stopped working. In device manager is following error: Device: I2C Controller Device status: Can't run this device(code 10) A request for the HID descriptor failed. I tried restart, update driver and system update...
  10. I2C HID driver error 10 - Touchpad and touchsceen not working

I2C HID driver error 10 - Touchpad and touchsceen not working: I have got Asus UX360UAK. Last month touchscreen and touchpad stopped working. In device manager is following error: Device: I2C Controller Device status: Can't run this device(code 10) A request for the HID descriptor failed. I tried restart, update driver and system update...