Windows 10: I2C HID Device has error "This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID...

Discus and support I2C HID Device has error "This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have tried many fixes for this, including all the ones in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoLq4uc3SDQ&t=2s&ab_channel=VideoCovery but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Benjamin Parkinson, Dec 1, 2022.

1. I2C HID Device has error "This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID...

I have tried many fixes for this, including all the ones in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoLq4uc3SDQ&t=2s&ab_channel=VideoCovery but nothing has worked. Please let me know how I can fix this.

:)

Benjamin Parkinson, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

I2C HID Device has error "This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID...

1. I2C HID Device has error "This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID... - Similar Threads - I2C HID Device

2. I2C HID Device This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I2C HID Device This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.: Hi, I'M Kundan Since some time I've been experiencing some touchpad related problems, it stopped working multitouch/multi finger touch after a time of use, but after the restart the touchpad started working again, but the issue was still happening. So I decided to take a look...
  3. I2C HID Device - This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.

I2C HID Device - This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.: So, I'm attempting to fix an ACER A715-42G laptop with issues related to the touchpad which suddenly didn't respond while I was using it. Now I am relying on an external mouse to move the cursor. There's a yellow triangle next to the driver on the device manager and nothing I...
  4. I2C HID Device - This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID Device - This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.: So i'm attempting to fix an HP Pavilion x360 14-dh2034nr with issues related to the touchpad. There's a yellow triangle next to the driver and nothing I do seems to fix it.I have already reinstalled windows while keeping all my files, attempted to find the newest driver for...
  5. I2C HID Device - This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.

I2C HID Device - This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.: So i'm attempting to fix an HP Pavilion x360 14-dh2034nr with issues related to the touchpad. There's a yellow triangle next to the driver and nothing I do seems to fix it.I have already reinstalled windows while keeping all my files, attempted to find the newest driver for...
  6. I2C HID Device This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID Device This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.: Hi, For some time I've been experiencing some touchpad-related problems, it stopped working multitouch/multi-finger touch after a time of use, but after the restart, the touchpad started working again, but the issue was still happening. So I decided to take a look in the...
  7. I2C HID Device This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.

I2C HID Device This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.: Hi, For some time I've been experiencing some touchpad-related problems, it stopped working multitouch/multi-finger touch after a time of use, but after the restart, the touchpad started working again, but the issue was still happening. So I decided to take a look in the...
  8. I2C HID Device has error "This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID Device has error "This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID...: I have tried many fixes for this, including all the ones in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoLq4uc3SDQ&t=2s&ab_channel=VideoCovery but nothing has worked. Please let me know how I can fix this....
  9. I2C HID Device has error "This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID...

I2C HID Device has error "This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID...: I have tried many fixes for this, including all the ones in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoLq4uc3SDQ&t=2s&ab_channel=VideoCovery but nothing has worked. Please let me know how I can fix this....
  10. I2C HID Device This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I2C HID Device This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.: Hi,Since some time I've been experiencing some touchpad related problems, it stopped working multitouch/multi finger touch after a time of use, but after the restart the touchpad started working again, but the issue was still happening. So I decided to take a look in the...