Windows 10: I2C HID Device is displaying a Code 10 error in the Device Manager on my device. As a...

Discus and support I2C HID Device is displaying a Code 10 error in the Device Manager on my device. As a... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. As you can read in the title, my device's Device Manager is showing a Code 10: This device cannot start error. As a result, the mouse cursor or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Onethisway, Oct 3, 2021.

1. I2C HID Device is displaying a Code 10 error in the Device Manager on my device. As a...

Hello. As you can read in the title, my device's Device Manager is showing a Code 10: This device cannot start error. As a result, the mouse cursor or any touchpad gestures on my laptop are not working. This is happening on an HP Pavillion x360 Convertible PC running Windows 10 version 21H1. I have tried several things that online resources are telling me to do to fix it. To be clear, I have tried all of the following : Updating the device's driversInstalling extra drivers for the device from HP's websiteEnabling the touchpad in the device settingsHard restaring* the PC multiple times. * By ha

:)

Onethisway, Oct 3, 2021

2. Touchpad device not showing up and code-10 error for the I2C HID in the device Manager,

Open Device manager, right click on I2C Hid Device icon, select Properties.

Igor Leyko, Oct 3, 2021
  3. Touchpad device not showing up and code-10 error for the I2C HID in the device Manager,

Hi,

In my HP Paviliox360, suddenly the touch-pad has stopped working ...initially in the device manager when i checked the mouse and pointer option was not available and also i saw the exclamation mark sigh on the I2C HID, then after performing the update from
    the windows setting i restarted the system..to find that the option of mouse and pointer is now present but the issue of I2C HID with code error 10 is still present also I cant see the touch-pad option in the device manager .Also in the mouse setting the touch-pad
    option is not present. I've tried the Fn keys to turn touch-pad on/off but no use. when
    i connect a external usb mouse it works fine(HID compliant mouse).

Thanks

Prajakta.
    I2C HID Device is displaying a Code 10 error in the Device Manager on my device. As a... c52b482b-b95c-4c75-a14d-e07dffe323c9?upload=true.png

Prajakta Lokhande, Oct 3, 2021
  4. I2C HID Device is displaying a Code 10 error in the Device Manager on my device. As a...

I2C HID Device Driver

My Laptop is Dell Inspiron 5567, and I am using windows 10 operating system. My touchpad gestures are not working correctly. When I go to Device Manager, I found that I2C HID Device is not working well. It shows the device cannot start (Code 10) in properties.
    Can someone please suggest me the solution to get rid of this problem.

Even I've tried installing dell touch pad drivers and chipset drivers but couldn't solve the problem.

I2C HID Device is displaying a Code 10 error in the Device Manager on my device. As a... 78e4e2a5-d819-46be-86d7-18093dcd0e49?upload=true.png

Hari Prasad_75, Oct 3, 2021
Thema:

I2C HID Device is displaying a Code 10 error in the Device Manager on my device. As a...

1. I2C HID Device is displaying a Code 10 error in the Device Manager on my device. As a... - Similar Threads - I2C HID Device

2. I2C HID Device - Code 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I2C HID Device - Code 10: My touchpad doesn't work, says "This device cannot start. Code 10". I've tried practically everything, from going to Windows 10 to factory resetting my laptop. I know it can be fixed since recently my touchpad worked for 2 seconds on startup, it's just whether I can fix it or...
  3. i2c hid device code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i2c hid device code 10: how can i fix my laptop, i have tried updating it and it shows a code 10 error saying device cannot start. Do you guys know if there is any other touchpad drivers I can use?I am using a dell Inspiron 14 7420 2-in-1 laptop windows 11...
  4. Problem with I2C HID Device in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with I2C HID Device in device manager: Due to this problem, my mouse pointer doesn't show and trackpad isn't working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-i2c-hid-device-in-device-manager/d70001af-da98-455c-9939-50bde9a72777
  5. Problem with I2C HID Device in device manager

Problem with I2C HID Device in device manager: Due to this problem, my mouse pointer doesn't show and trackpad isn't working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-i2c-hid-device-in-device-manager/d70001af-da98-455c-9939-50bde9a72777
  6. I2C HID Device error code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID Device error code 10: Hey guys, I recently reset an old laptop, and the touchpad was working just fine after I reset it. After a day or two, the touchpad randomly stopped working. I looked in device manager and I saw I2C HID error code 10. I tried updating the drivers, and it said drivers are up...
  7. I2C HID Device error code 10

I2C HID Device error code 10: Hey guys, I recently reset an old laptop, and the touchpad was working just fine after I reset it. After a day or two, the touchpad randomly stopped working. I looked in device manager and I saw I2C HID error code 10. I tried updating the drivers, and it said drivers are up...
  8. I2C HID device code error 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID device code error 10: i tried to reinstalling it , i cannot roll back the device version , i also tried updating it and it says the best driver is already installed for you. What do i do. laptop model FX 505DT the touchpad is not working. it happens after i switch my keyboard....
  9. I2C HID device code error 10

I2C HID device code error 10: i tried to reinstalling it , i cannot roll back the device version , i also tried updating it and it says the best driver is already installed for you. What do i do. laptop model FX 505DT the touchpad is not working. it happens after i switch my keyboard....
  10. I2C HID device code error 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I2c device error code 12

2. this device cannot start. (code 10) i2c hid

3. a request for the hid descriptor failed touchpad hp code 10

4. i2c hid device code 10