Windows 10: I2C HID device

Discus and support I2C HID device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't scrolling or do any gestures with my touchpad DELL XPS 9570 I've changed my touchpad from Dell surport. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PlatoPiper, Jun 11, 2020.

1. I2C HID device

I can't scrolling or do any gestures with my touchpad

DELL XPS 9570

I've changed my touchpad from Dell surport.

I2C HID device 874780cb-869d-48f8-a4e3-bd506895bcaa?upload=true.png

:)

PlatoPiper, Jun 11, 2020

2. I2C HID

Hi,

Try this, Go to Device Manager then expand the "Human Interface Devices"

then right click on the "I2C HID device" then click "Uninstall", then restart your Computer.

jhestech A+, Jun 11, 2020
  3. appros Win User
    Uninstalled KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device

I recently upgraded to windows 10, and have had problems with my touchscreen driver. When I touched on the screen or on a capacitive button, the area of the screen that the actual finger touch effected was less than the total area of the screen. On boundaries random things happened. I uninstalled a "KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device" driver, which has obviously stopped the touchscreen from working. I'm using a Chuwi Vi10, but this is probably irrelevant. I already have another one that is working perfectly, also running windows 10. It lists both a "HID-compliant touch screen" and the "KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device" that the other tablet does not have. I can't find a way to reinstall this driver, as every time the automatic driver update search for the unknown device fails, and I can't find the manufacturer (Silead) on the list of drivers.

Any ideas on how I could get the working driver of the working (identical) tablet on the driverless one? Essentially I just need to be able to get the touchscreen working which is the only thing not functioning after the update to windows 10. I haven't been able to roll back to windows 8 either.

appros, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Annisa- Win User

I2C HID device

I2C HID Driver

hi, sorry for the late reply. here's the list

ACPI\PNP0C50

PNP0C50

By the way, I don't know what happen with my notebook but when I turn it on from sleep mode suddenly there's new application installed, ByteFence Anti Malware. I don't know when and how this application installed, but something
    miracle happening, the HID Touchscreen reappeared and the HID I2C worked just fine, also the system specification said Full Windows Touch Support with 10 Touch Points.

But I, being afraid of something suspicious like those suddenly installed app, decided to uninstall it, and the HID Touchscreen disappear, the HID I2C had yellow mark again, and the system said no pen or touch input is available.

So I searched for the ByteFence apk and installed it, and yes, those drivers reappeared. But the problem is, the screen didn't respond to my touch. I try to calibrate it but have no effect. Then I try to disable-enable the HID, still didn't work. I try to
    update but it said already had the best driver. And when I try to uninstall it, hoping it will came back like any other drivers, it is all gone, and the HID I2C had the yellow mark, again, until now. What should I do now :')

Annisa-, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

I2C HID device

1. I2C HID device - Similar Threads - I2C HID device

2. I2C HID Device Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID Device Error: HI, I recently bought Infinix inbook X2 for my father,when he was using the laptop the touchpad is not working, so i check the device manager and when there is a warning sign on the I2C HID Device, and when i click it it says "This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for...
  3. I2C HID Device Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I2C HID Device Error: HI, I recently bought Infinix inbook X2 for my father,when he was using the laptop the touchpad is not working, so i check the device manager and when there is a warning sign on the I2C HID Device, and when i click it it says "This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for...
  4. i2c hid device code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i2c hid device code 10: how can i fix my laptop, i have tried updating it and it shows a code 10 error saying device cannot start. Do you guys know if there is any other touchpad drivers I can use?I am using a dell Inspiron 14 7420 2-in-1 laptop windows 11...
  5. I2C HID Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID Device: I cant seem to fix my I2C HID Device even in windows update and because of that my touchpad has completely disappeared .Can someone please help me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i2c-hid-device/688e9241-1c4a-4163-9fa3-8546503ab65f
  6. I2C HID Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I2C HID Device: I cant seem to fix my I2C HID Device even in windows update and because of that my touchpad has completely disappeared .Can someone please help me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i2c-hid-device/688e9241-1c4a-4163-9fa3-8546503ab65f
  7. I2C HID Device Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I2C HID Device Issue: Hi All, I recently bought a Avita NS14A6 INU442-MEGYB with a AMD Ryzen 3 3200U with readon vega mobile GFX with windows 10 home S version and i upgraded it to full version of Win 10 home 64 bit. Since this upgrage, the touch pad is not working and there is an issue with the...
  8. I2C HID device

I2C HID device: This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed. Because of this device I cannot run HID compliant mouse driver, thus unable to use touchpad gestures....
  9. I2C HID

I2C HID: I am having a dell inspiron 5575 laptop .Today it encountered an error i.e the touch pad is not working properly although i had tried to update and reinstall the compatable mouse driver.The second one is the I2C HID interface is showing a yellow mark andcode 10,device can not...
  10. I2C HID Device Driver

I2C HID Device Driver: My Laptop is Dell Inspiron 5567, and I am using windows 10 operating system. My touchpad gestures are not working correctly. When I go to Device Manager, I found that I2C HID Device is not working well. It shows the device cannot start (Code 10) in properties. Can someone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C accent

2. nu vot

3. i2c hid device