Windows 10: I2C HID Driver Code 10 Error

Discus and support I2C HID Driver Code 10 Error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I'm currently using an Acer Predator Triton 300 SE, and I have endeavored to fix my touchpad I2C HID driver for quite a while. I do fix it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ryan Nikopour, Mar 23, 2023.

1. I2C HID Driver Code 10 Error

So I'm currently using an Acer Predator Triton 300 SE, and I have endeavored to fix my touchpad I2C HID driver for quite a while. I do fix it eventually, but it repeatedly keeps failing once again. I tried uninstalling, using the device manager hardware scanner, and deleting it, but to no avail. Is there anything else I could do other than factory reset my laptop? I've done that twice, and it seems to work, but the error returns.Thanks

:)

Ryan Nikopour, Mar 23, 2023
  2. RM Mag Win User

I2C HID Driver (Code 10)

Hello,

I own ASUS Zenbook flip UX360U and the touch pad is not working.

I troubleshooted it and it says there is an error “I2C HID Driver, Code 10”

I tried updating the driver. I also uninstalled it and restarted my laptop for the driver to reinstall on its own but this troubleshoot recommendations did not help.

Hope you can help me. Thank you soo mucch

RM Mag, Mar 23, 2023
  3. I2C HID Device not working properly. Showing code 10 error

I2C HID Device not working properly. Showing code 10 error.

I've already tried these below solutions but couldn't resolve:

1. Updated BIOS.

2. Disabled and again enabled the concerned driver.

3. Driver updates (Windows not showing any updates for I2C HID device).

4. Switched to Windows 11.

Could anyone please help in this regard.

Note: Windows version is 21H2.

VaibhavShah3, Mar 23, 2023
  4. Annisa- Win User

I2C HID Driver Code 10 Error

I2C HID Driver

hi, sorry for the late reply. here's the list

ACPI\PNP0C50

PNP0C50

By the way, I don't know what happen with my notebook but when I turn it on from sleep mode suddenly there's new application installed, ByteFence Anti Malware. I don't know when and how this application installed, but something
    miracle happening, the HID Touchscreen reappeared and the HID I2C worked just fine, also the system specification said Full Windows Touch Support with 10 Touch Points.

But I, being afraid of something suspicious like those suddenly installed app, decided to uninstall it, and the HID Touchscreen disappear, the HID I2C had yellow mark again, and the system said no pen or touch input is available.

So I searched for the ByteFence apk and installed it, and yes, those drivers reappeared. But the problem is, the screen didn't respond to my touch. I try to calibrate it but have no effect. Then I try to disable-enable the HID, still didn't work. I try to
    update but it said already had the best driver. And when I try to uninstall it, hoping it will came back like any other drivers, it is all gone, and the HID I2C had the yellow mark, again, until now. What should I do now :')

Annisa-, Mar 23, 2023
Thema:

I2C HID Driver Code 10 Error

1. I2C HID Driver Code 10 Error - Similar Threads - I2C HID Driver

2. I2c HID Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I2c HID Driver: Hi, can someone help me? i got thisi just factory reset my pc then i notice that my touchpad not working, i've been searching for a while but i cant find the way to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i2c-hid-driver/6be5f22c-08b7-46c2-9cc5-66c13f12059a
  3. I2C HID Driver Code 10 Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID Driver Code 10 Error: So I'm currently using an Acer Predator Triton 300 SE, and I have endeavored to fix my touchpad I2C HID driver for quite a while. I do fix it eventually, but it repeatedly keeps failing once again. I tried uninstalling, using the device manager hardware scanner, and deleting...
  4. I2C HID Device error code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID Device error code 10: Hey guys, I recently reset an old laptop, and the touchpad was working just fine after I reset it. After a day or two, the touchpad randomly stopped working. I looked in device manager and I saw I2C HID error code 10. I tried updating the drivers, and it said drivers are up...
  5. I2C HID Device error code 10

I2C HID Device error code 10: Hey guys, I recently reset an old laptop, and the touchpad was working just fine after I reset it. After a day or two, the touchpad randomly stopped working. I looked in device manager and I saw I2C HID error code 10. I tried updating the drivers, and it said drivers are up...
  6. I2C HID device code error 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID device code error 10: i tried to reinstalling it , i cannot roll back the device version , i also tried updating it and it says the best driver is already installed for you. What do i do. laptop model FX 505DT the touchpad is not working. it happens after i switch my keyboard....
  7. I2C HID device code error 10

I2C HID device code error 10: i tried to reinstalling it , i cannot roll back the device version , i also tried updating it and it says the best driver is already installed for you. What do i do. laptop model FX 505DT the touchpad is not working. it happens after i switch my keyboard....
  8. I2C HID device code error 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I2C HID Driver (Code 10)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I2C HID Driver (Code 10): Hello, I own ASUS Zenbook flip UX360U and the touch pad is not working. I troubleshooted it and it says there is an error “I2C HID Driver, Code 10” I tried updating the driver. I also uninstalled it and restarted my laptop for the driver to reinstall on its own but this...
  10. I2C HID Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I2C HID Driver: Hi, recently I brought Lenovo Yoga 330 which description should have a multi touch input. But when I checked in the Device Manager the HID Compliat Touch Screen were gray and based on some suggestion, I try to uninstall it but it never recover. Then suddenly there is two I2C...