Windows 10: I2C HID Driver (Code 10)

Discus and support I2C HID Driver (Code 10) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I own ASUS Zenbook flip UX360U and the touch pad is not working. I troubleshooted it and it says there is an error “I2C HID Driver, Code 10”... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RM Mag, Jan 9, 2019.

1. RM Mag Win User

I2C HID Driver (Code 10)

Hello,

I own ASUS Zenbook flip UX360U and the touch pad is not working.

I troubleshooted it and it says there is an error “I2C HID Driver, Code 10”

I tried updating the driver. I also uninstalled it and restarted my laptop for the driver to reinstall on its own but this troubleshoot recommendations did not help.

Hope you can help me. Thank you soo mucch

:)

RM Mag, Jan 9, 2019
  2. Annisa- Win User

I2C HID Driver

hi, sorry for the late reply. here's the list

ACPI\PNP0C50

PNP0C50

By the way, I don't know what happen with my notebook but when I turn it on from sleep mode suddenly there's new application installed, ByteFence Anti Malware. I don't know when and how this application installed, but something
    miracle happening, the HID Touchscreen reappeared and the HID I2C worked just fine, also the system specification said Full Windows Touch Support with 10 Touch Points.

But I, being afraid of something suspicious like those suddenly installed app, decided to uninstall it, and the HID Touchscreen disappear, the HID I2C had yellow mark again, and the system said no pen or touch input is available.

So I searched for the ByteFence apk and installed it, and yes, those drivers reappeared. But the problem is, the screen didn't respond to my touch. I try to calibrate it but have no effect. Then I try to disable-enable the HID, still didn't work. I try to
    update but it said already had the best driver. And when I try to uninstall it, hoping it will came back like any other drivers, it is all gone, and the HID I2C had the yellow mark, again, until now. What should I do now :')

Annisa-, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Annisa- Win User
    I2C HID Driver

Hi, recently I brought Lenovo Yoga 330 which description should have a multi touch input. But when I checked in the Device Manager the HID Compliat Touch Screen were gray and based on some suggestion, I try to uninstall it but it never recover. Then suddenly
    there is two I2C HID, but the other one has an error code 10 "This device cannot start. A request for the HID descriptor failed."

Here's the problem, I can't find any driver that compatible with my yoga 330. is there any solution for this problem? hope the pict helped! thankyouuuu
    I2C HID Driver (Code 10) 07109ef2-10cc-40b4-b7ba-2c7fc6a7699e?upload=true.jpg

Annisa-, Jan 9, 2019
  4. abuadam1 Win User

I2C HID Driver (Code 10)

The operating system is not adequate for running Atmel I2C-HID maXTouch Driver

Dear all

I've a tab running Win 10 , the touch function is not working.

when I try to update the driver I'm getting code 10 on Device Manager

when I'm trying to install the updated I2C-HID driver manually ( the Atmel I2C-HID maXTouch Driver) I get the error message :

The operating system is not adequate for running Atmel I2C-HID maXTouch Driver

the installation stops and the touch function is still not working.

can you pls. tell me what to do?

thanks

abuadam1, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

I2C HID Driver (Code 10)

1. I2C HID Driver (Code 10) - Similar Threads - I2C HID Driver

2. i2c hid device code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i2c hid device code 10: how can i fix my laptop, i have tried updating it and it shows a code 10 error saying device cannot start. Do you guys know if there is any other touchpad drivers I can use?I am using a dell Inspiron 14 7420 2-in-1 laptop windows 11...
  3. I2c HID Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2c HID Driver: Hi, can someone help me? i got thisi just factory reset my pc then i notice that my touchpad not working, i've been searching for a while but i cant find the way to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i2c-hid-driver/6be5f22c-08b7-46c2-9cc5-66c13f12059a
  4. I2c HID Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I2c HID Driver: Hi, can someone help me? i got thisi just factory reset my pc then i notice that my touchpad not working, i've been searching for a while but i cant find the way to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i2c-hid-driver/6be5f22c-08b7-46c2-9cc5-66c13f12059a
  5. How to fix I2C HID driver CODE 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix I2C HID driver CODE 10?: Hi! My family has owned a Lenevo laptop, specifically a Yoga 720-15IKB ideapad, since April of 2017. The first time I got a code 10 error for the I2C HID driver was in late 2021 to early 2022, and it's continued ever since then, but not very often, but still occurring at...
  6. How to fix I2C HID driver CODE 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix I2C HID driver CODE 10?: Hi! My family has owned a Lenevo laptop, specifically a Yoga 720-15IKB ideapad, since April of 2017. The first time I got a code 10 error for the I2C HID driver was in late 2021 to early 2022, and it's continued ever since then, but not very often, but still occurring at...
  7. How to fix I2C HID driver CODE 10?

8. I2C HID Driver Code 10 Error

I2C HID Driver Code 10 Error: So I'm currently using an Acer Predator Triton 300 SE, and I have endeavored to fix my touchpad I2C HID driver for quite a while. I do fix it eventually, but it repeatedly keeps failing once again. I tried uninstalling, using the device manager hardware scanner, and deleting...
  9. I2C HID Driver Code 10 Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID Driver Code 10 Error: So I'm currently using an Acer Predator Triton 300 SE, and I have endeavored to fix my touchpad I2C HID driver for quite a while. I do fix it eventually, but it repeatedly keeps failing once again. I tried uninstalling, using the device manager hardware scanner, and deleting...
  10. I2C HID Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I2C HID Driver: Hi, recently I brought Lenovo Yoga 330 which description should have a multi touch input. But when I checked in the Device Manager the HID Compliat Touch Screen were gray and based on some suggestion, I try to uninstall it but it never recover. Then suddenly there is two I2C...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I2C hid code 10

2. hid drivers for windows 10

3. i2c hid driver windows 10

4. i2c hid device ,
  5. hid code 10,
  6. 12c hid driver windows 10,
  7. hid error code 10,
  8. asus zenbook flip i2c hid,
  9. asus i2c driver,
  10. This device cannot start. (Code 10)A request for the HID descriptor failed.,
  11. 12c hid driver,
  12. i2c hid device code 10 acer,
  13. pilote i2c hid windows 10 asus,
  14. i2c hid device windows 10,
  15. i2c hid driver