Windows 10: I2C HID driver error 10 - Touchpad and touchsceen not working

Discus and support I2C HID driver error 10 - Touchpad and touchsceen not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have got Asus UX360UAK. Last month touchscreen and touchpad stopped working. In device manager is following error: Device: I2C Controller Device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MonikaHodaňová, Sep 28, 2018.

1. I2C HID driver error 10 - Touchpad and touchsceen not working

I have got Asus UX360UAK. Last month touchscreen and touchpad stopped working. In device manager is following error: Device: I2C Controller Device status: Can't run this device(code 10) A request for the HID descriptor failed. I tried restart, update driver and system update but it didn't helped. i tryied everything i know. Please help!

:)

MonikaHodaňová, Sep 28, 2018
  2. abuadam1 Win User

The operating system is not adequate for running Atmel I2C-HID maXTouch Driver

Dear all

I've a tab running Win 10 , the touch function is not working.

when I try to update the driver I'm getting code 10 on Device Manager

when I'm trying to install the updated I2C-HID driver manually ( the Atmel I2C-HID maXTouch Driver) I get the error message :

the installation stops and the touch function is still not working.

can you pls. tell me what to do?

thanks

abuadam1, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Dell Inspiron 7559 I2c HID device (error 10)

i cant seem to fix the issue

the device keeps crashing after a while

since it has it days and moments that it works perfectly i know its not the touchpad itself

after random windows updates, the drives decides not to work anymore and show i2c HID device (error 10)

i cant fix that issue

BrainKeeper, Sep 28, 2018
  4. I2C HID driver error 10 - Touchpad and touchsceen not working

Hi,

For us to narrow down your concern with code 10 error and for getting an error message "The operating system is not adequate for running Atmel I2C-HID maXTouch Driver", we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

I2C HID driver error 10 - Touchpad and touchsceen not working

1. I2C HID driver error 10 - Touchpad and touchsceen not working - Similar Threads - I2C HID driver

2. I2C HID Driver is not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I2C HID Driver is not working.: For the last week I’ve been unable to use the touchpad on my laptop, going into Device Manager the lower 12C HID Device has a warning symbol on it.Device status states “This device cannot start Code 10” followed by “A request for the HID descriptor failed”. After attempting...
  3. I2C HID Driver is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID Driver is not working.: For the last week I’ve been unable to use the touchpad on my laptop, going into Device Manager the lower 12C HID Device has a warning symbol on it.Device status states “This device cannot start Code 10” followed by “A request for the HID descriptor failed”. After attempting...
  4. I2C HID Driver is not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I2C HID Driver Code 10 Error

I2C HID Driver Code 10 Error: So I'm currently using an Acer Predator Triton 300 SE, and I have endeavored to fix my touchpad I2C HID driver for quite a while. I do fix it eventually, but it repeatedly keeps failing once again. I tried uninstalling, using the device manager hardware scanner, and deleting...
  6. I2C HID driver error 10 - Touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID driver error 10 - Touchpad not working: I have got Asus TUF Gaming 15 Windows 11 64 bits. Yesterday, touchpad stopped working. In device manager is following error: Device: I2C Controller Device status: Can't run this devicecode 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed. I tried restart, update driver and system...
  7. I2C HID driver error 10 - Touchpad not working

I2C HID driver error 10 - Touchpad not working: I have got Asus TUF Gaming 15 Windows 11 64 bits. Yesterday, touchpad stopped working. In device manager is following error: Device: I2C Controller Device status: Can't run this devicecode 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed. I tried restart, update driver and system...
  8. HID I2C driver problems with the touchpad, not working

HID I2C driver problems with the touchpad, not working: Hi, Since some time I've been experiencing some touchpad related problems, its stopped working after a time of use, but after a restart the touchpad started working again, but the issue was still happening. So I decided to take a look in the drivers but all seems fine,...
  9. I2C HID Driver

I2C HID Driver: Hi, recently I brought Lenovo Yoga 330 which description should have a multi touch input. But when I checked in the Device Manager the HID Compliat Touch Screen were gray and based on some suggestion, I try to uninstall it but it never recover. Then suddenly there is two I2C...
  10. I2C HID driver error 10 - Touchpad and touchsceen not working

I2C HID driver error 10 - Touchpad and touchsceen not working: I have got Asus UX360UAK. Last month touchscreen and touchpad stopped working. In device manager is following error: Device: I2C Controller Device status: Can't run this device(code 10) A request for the HID descriptor failed. I tried restart, update driver and system update...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i2c hid device not working

2. l2c hid device windows 10 not working

3. i2c hid device driver windows 10 touchscreen not working

4. i2c hid driver fix,
  5. i2c hid device not working windows 10,
  6. i2c hid device driver not working,
  7. i2c hid device driver windows 10 samsung,
  8. how do I remove a code 10 from an 12c HID,
  9. A request for the HID ,
  10. windows 10 hid ic2 device touchpad,
  11. 12c hid code 10,