Windows 10: I2C HID Driver showing error

Discus and support I2C HID Driver showing error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My I2C HID Driver is showing error because of which I am not able to use my touchpad. I own a HP Pavilion and I tried downloading other driver versions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gayathri Radhakrishnan, Aug 2, 2020.

1. I2C HID Driver showing error

My I2C HID Driver is showing error because of which I am not able to use my touchpad. I own a HP Pavilion and I tried downloading other driver versions also.Still it is showing that the driver is not supported by my OS version.How do I solve this?

:)

Gayathri Radhakrishnan, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Annisa- Win User

I2C HID Driver

hi, sorry for the late reply. here's the list

ACPI\PNP0C50

PNP0C50

By the way, I don't know what happen with my notebook but when I turn it on from sleep mode suddenly there's new application installed, ByteFence Anti Malware. I don't know when and how this application installed, but something
    miracle happening, the HID Touchscreen reappeared and the HID I2C worked just fine, also the system specification said Full Windows Touch Support with 10 Touch Points.

But I, being afraid of something suspicious like those suddenly installed app, decided to uninstall it, and the HID Touchscreen disappear, the HID I2C had yellow mark again, and the system said no pen or touch input is available.

So I searched for the ByteFence apk and installed it, and yes, those drivers reappeared. But the problem is, the screen didn't respond to my touch. I try to calibrate it but have no effect. Then I try to disable-enable the HID, still didn't work. I try to
    update but it said already had the best driver. And when I try to uninstall it, hoping it will came back like any other drivers, it is all gone, and the HID I2C had the yellow mark, again, until now. What should I do now :')

Annisa-, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Annisa- Win User
    I2C HID Driver

Hi, recently I brought Lenovo Yoga 330 which description should have a multi touch input. But when I checked in the Device Manager the HID Compliat Touch Screen were gray and based on some suggestion, I try to uninstall it but it never recover. Then suddenly
    there is two I2C HID, but the other one has an error code 10 "This device cannot start. A request for the HID descriptor failed."

Here's the problem, I can't find any driver that compatible with my yoga 330. is there any solution for this problem? hope the pict helped! thankyouuuu
    I2C HID Driver showing error 07109ef2-10cc-40b4-b7ba-2c7fc6a7699e?upload=true.jpg

Annisa-, Aug 2, 2020
  4. I2C HID Driver showing error

I2C HID driver error 10 - Touchpad and touchsceen not working

Or this.

ACPI\VEN_ELAN&DEV_1300

I have two I2C HID drivers in my laptop. Both with same error

MonikaHodaňová, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

I2C HID Driver showing error

1. I2C HID Driver showing error - Similar Threads - I2C HID Driver

2. I2C HID Driver is not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I2C HID Driver is not working.: For the last week I’ve been unable to use the touchpad on my laptop, going into Device Manager the lower 12C HID Device has a warning symbol on it.Device status states “This device cannot start Code 10” followed by “A request for the HID descriptor failed”. After attempting...
  3. I2C HID Driver is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID Driver is not working.: For the last week I’ve been unable to use the touchpad on my laptop, going into Device Manager the lower 12C HID Device has a warning symbol on it.Device status states “This device cannot start Code 10” followed by “A request for the HID descriptor failed”. After attempting...
  4. I2C HID Driver is not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I2c HID Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2c HID Driver: Hi, can someone help me? i got thisi just factory reset my pc then i notice that my touchpad not working, i've been searching for a while but i cant find the way to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i2c-hid-driver/6be5f22c-08b7-46c2-9cc5-66c13f12059a
  6. I2c HID Driver

I2c HID Driver: Hi, can someone help me? i got thisi just factory reset my pc then i notice that my touchpad not working, i've been searching for a while but i cant find the way to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i2c-hid-driver/6be5f22c-08b7-46c2-9cc5-66c13f12059a
  7. I2C HID Driver Code 10 Error

I2C HID Driver Code 10 Error: So I'm currently using an Acer Predator Triton 300 SE, and I have endeavored to fix my touchpad I2C HID driver for quite a while. I do fix it eventually, but it repeatedly keeps failing once again. I tried uninstalling, using the device manager hardware scanner, and deleting...
  8. I2C HID Driver Code 10 Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID Driver Code 10 Error: So I'm currently using an Acer Predator Triton 300 SE, and I have endeavored to fix my touchpad I2C HID driver for quite a while. I do fix it eventually, but it repeatedly keeps failing once again. I tried uninstalling, using the device manager hardware scanner, and deleting...
  9. I2C HID Device Driver

I2C HID Device Driver: My Laptop is Dell Inspiron 5567, and I am using windows 10 operating system. My touchpad gestures are not working correctly. When I go to Device Manager, I found that I2C HID Device is not working well. It shows the device cannot start (Code 10) in properties. Can someone...
  10. I2C HID Driver

I2C HID Driver: Hi, recently I brought Lenovo Yoga 330 which description should have a multi touch input. But when I checked in the Device Manager the HID Compliat Touch Screen were gray and based on some suggestion, I try to uninstall it but it never recover. Then suddenly there is two I2C...