Windows 10: I2C HID Driver

Discus and support I2C HID Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, recently I brought Lenovo Yoga 330 which description should have a multi touch input. But when I checked in the Device Manager the HID Compliat... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Annisa-, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Annisa- Win User

I2C HID Driver

Hi, recently I brought Lenovo Yoga 330 which description should have a multi touch input. But when I checked in the Device Manager the HID Compliat Touch Screen were gray and based on some suggestion, I try to uninstall it but it never recover. Then suddenly there is two I2C HID, but the other one has an error code 10 "This device cannot start. A request for the HID descriptor failed."

Here's the problem, I can't find any driver that compatible with my yoga 330. is there any solution for this problem? hope the pict helped! thankyouuuu I2C HID Driver 07109ef2-10cc-40b4-b7ba-2c7fc6a7699e?upload=true.jpg

:)

Annisa-, Nov 25, 2018
  2. abuadam1 Win User

The operating system is not adequate for running Atmel I2C-HID maXTouch Driver

Dear all

I've a tab running Win 10 , the touch function is not working.

when I try to update the driver I'm getting code 10 on Device Manager

when I'm trying to install the updated I2C-HID driver manually ( the Atmel I2C-HID maXTouch Driver) I get the error message :

The operating system is not adequate for running Atmel I2C-HID maXTouch Driver

the installation stops and the touch function is still not working.

can you pls. tell me what to do?

thanks

abuadam1, Nov 25, 2018
  3. The operating system is not adequate for running Atmel I2C-HID maXTouch Driver

Hi,

For us to narrow down your concern with code 10 error and for getting an error message "The operating system is not adequate for running Atmel I2C-HID maXTouch Driver", we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Nov 25, 2018
  4. I2C HID Driver

I2C HID driver error 10 - Touchpad and touchsceen not working

Or this.

ACPI\VEN_ELAN&DEV_1300

I have two I2C HID drivers in my laptop. Both with same error

MonikaHodaňová, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

I2C HID Driver

1. I2C HID Driver - Similar Threads - I2C HID Driver

2. I2C HID Driver is not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I2C HID Driver is not working.: For the last week I’ve been unable to use the touchpad on my laptop, going into Device Manager the lower 12C HID Device has a warning symbol on it.Device status states “This device cannot start Code 10” followed by “A request for the HID descriptor failed”. After attempting...
  3. I2C HID Driver is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID Driver is not working.: For the last week I’ve been unable to use the touchpad on my laptop, going into Device Manager the lower 12C HID Device has a warning symbol on it.Device status states “This device cannot start Code 10” followed by “A request for the HID descriptor failed”. After attempting...
  4. I2C HID Driver is not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I2c HID Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2c HID Driver: Hi, can someone help me? i got thisi just factory reset my pc then i notice that my touchpad not working, i've been searching for a while but i cant find the way to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i2c-hid-driver/6be5f22c-08b7-46c2-9cc5-66c13f12059a
  6. I2c HID Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I2c HID Driver: Hi, can someone help me? i got thisi just factory reset my pc then i notice that my touchpad not working, i've been searching for a while but i cant find the way to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i2c-hid-driver/6be5f22c-08b7-46c2-9cc5-66c13f12059a
  7. Driver failure I2C HID Device

Driver failure I2C HID Device: I own an MSI GF65 Thin 10UE and a few weeks ago the touchpad just stopped working one day when I turned the computer on.- I had checked to see if the touchpad was turned off/locked using fn+F3- I had checked if it is a driver issue. It appears to be so, however, disabling the...
  8. I2C HID Driver showing error

I2C HID Driver showing error: My I2C HID Driver is showing error because of which I am not able to use my touchpad. I own a HP Pavilion and I tried downloading other driver versions also.Still it is showing that the driver is not supported by my OS version.How do I solve this?...
  9. I2C HID

I2C HID: I am having a dell inspiron 5575 laptop .Today it encountered an error i.e the touch pad is not working properly although i had tried to update and reinstall the compatable mouse driver.The second one is the I2C HID interface is showing a yellow mark andcode 10,device can not...
  10. I2C HID Device Driver

I2C HID Device Driver: My Laptop is Dell Inspiron 5567, and I am using windows 10 operating system. My touchpad gestures are not working correctly. When I go to Device Manager, I found that I2C HID Device is not working well. It shows the device cannot start (Code 10) in properties. Can someone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 12c driver for acer touchpad

2. 12c hid driver

3. pilote KMDF HID

4. windows 10 i2c hid driver,
  5. i2c hid asus,
  6. nu vot,
  7. download HID I2C asus,
  8. l2c hid driver adalah,
  9. i2c hid driver code 10,
  10. how to reboot hid i2c driver,
  11. download hid i2c driver windows 10,