Windows 10: I2C HID

Discus and support I2C HID in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having a dell inspiron 5575 laptop .Today it encountered an error i.e the touch pad is not working properly although i had tried to update and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SatyaPrakash6, Jan 8, 2020.

1. I2C HID

I am having a dell inspiron 5575 laptop .Today it encountered an error i.e the touch pad is not working properly although i had tried to update and reinstall the compatable mouse driver.The second one is the I2C HID interface is showing a yellow mark andcode 10,device can not start.A request for the descriptor failed. What should i do now? What are the solutions? Please help me out from this problem.

THANK YOU!

:)

SatyaPrakash6, Jan 8, 2020
  2. Annisa- Win User

I2C HID Driver

hi, sorry for the late reply. here's the list

ACPI\PNP0C50

PNP0C50

By the way, I don't know what happen with my notebook but when I turn it on from sleep mode suddenly there's new application installed, ByteFence Anti Malware. I don't know when and how this application installed, but something
    miracle happening, the HID Touchscreen reappeared and the HID I2C worked just fine, also the system specification said Full Windows Touch Support with 10 Touch Points.

But I, being afraid of something suspicious like those suddenly installed app, decided to uninstall it, and the HID Touchscreen disappear, the HID I2C had yellow mark again, and the system said no pen or touch input is available.

So I searched for the ByteFence apk and installed it, and yes, those drivers reappeared. But the problem is, the screen didn't respond to my touch. I try to calibrate it but have no effect. Then I try to disable-enable the HID, still didn't work. I try to
    update but it said already had the best driver. And when I try to uninstall it, hoping it will came back like any other drivers, it is all gone, and the HID I2C had the yellow mark, again, until now. What should I do now :')

Annisa-, Jan 8, 2020
  3. Annisa- Win User
    I2C HID Driver

Hi, recently I brought Lenovo Yoga 330 which description should have a multi touch input. But when I checked in the Device Manager the HID Compliat Touch Screen were gray and based on some suggestion, I try to uninstall it but it never recover. Then suddenly
    there is two I2C HID, but the other one has an error code 10 "This device cannot start. A request for the HID descriptor failed."

Here's the problem, I can't find any driver that compatible with my yoga 330. is there any solution for this problem? hope the pict helped! thankyouuuu
    I2C HID 07109ef2-10cc-40b4-b7ba-2c7fc6a7699e?upload=true.jpg

Annisa-, Jan 8, 2020
  4. appros Win User

I2C HID

Uninstalled KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device

I recently upgraded to windows 10, and have had problems with my touchscreen driver. When I touched on the screen or on a capacitive button, the area of the screen that the actual finger touch effected was less than the total area of the screen. On boundaries random things happened. I uninstalled a "KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device" driver, which has obviously stopped the touchscreen from working. I'm using a Chuwi Vi10, but this is probably irrelevant. I already have another one that is working perfectly, also running windows 10. It lists both a "HID-compliant touch screen" and the "KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device" that the other tablet does not have. I can't find a way to reinstall this driver, as every time the automatic driver update search for the unknown device fails, and I can't find the manufacturer (Silead) on the list of drivers.

Any ideas on how I could get the working driver of the working (identical) tablet on the driverless one? Essentially I just need to be able to get the touchscreen working which is the only thing not functioning after the update to windows 10. I haven't been able to roll back to windows 8 either.

appros, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

I2C HID

1. I2C HID - Similar Threads - I2C HID

2. I2C HID Device failed touchpad not working with the latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID Device failed touchpad not working with the latest update: I2C HID Device not working, tried restarting the system, uninstalling and installing the drivers but still the same.This issue started with the latest Microsoft patch release version 23H2. Touchpad was working fine until before version. Now I am not able to use my touchpad...
  3. I2C HID Device failed touchpad not working with the latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I2C HID Device failed touchpad not working with the latest update: I2C HID Device not working, tried restarting the system, uninstalling and installing the drivers but still the same.This issue started with the latest Microsoft patch release version 23H2. Touchpad was working fine until before version. Now I am not able to use my touchpad...
  4. Whatever I do my I2C HID Driver wont stop crashing and my touchpad when the driver actually...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whatever I do my I2C HID Driver wont stop crashing and my touchpad when the driver actually...: All I know is it's a code 10 error and it almost never starts after resetting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatever-i-do-my-i2c-hid-driver-wont-stop-crashing/ab4ed124-4638-4682-a767-70c1b928e046
  5. Whatever I do my I2C HID Driver wont stop crashing and my touchpad when the driver actually...

Whatever I do my I2C HID Driver wont stop crashing and my touchpad when the driver actually...: All I know is it's a code 10 error and it almost never starts after resetting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatever-i-do-my-i2c-hid-driver-wont-stop-crashing/ab4ed124-4638-4682-a767-70c1b928e046
  6. I2C HID driver issue - rolling back 23H2

I2C HID driver issue - rolling back 23H2: Ever since I updated to Windows 11 23H2, I've been having issues with my touchpad particularly the I2C HID driver. I've looked up what the issue could be, and it's something to do with the driver not being compatible with 23H2. I was thinking about rolling back to Windows...
  7. I2C HID driver issue - rolling back 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID driver issue - rolling back 23H2: Ever since I updated to Windows 11 23H2, I've been having issues with my touchpad particularly the I2C HID driver. I've looked up what the issue could be, and it's something to do with the driver not being compatible with 23H2. I was thinking about rolling back to Windows...
  8. I2C HID Device This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.

I2C HID Device This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.: I2C HID Device This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed. i have tried all the thing that i know and watched many videos about it on youtub but nothing helps me please help...
  9. I2C HID Device This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID Device This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed.: I2C HID Device This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed. i have tried all the thing that i know and watched many videos about it on youtub but nothing helps me please help...
  10. Lenovo Ideapad 1 15alc7 I2C HID Error

Lenovo Ideapad 1 15alc7 I2C HID Error: Hi, recently I brought Lenovo Ideapad 1 15alc7 which description should have a multi touch input. But when I checked in the Device Manager the HID Compliat Touch Screen were gray and based on some suggestion, I try to uninstall it but it never recover. Then suddenly there is...