Windows 10: i9-13900k Corrected Hardware Error has Occurred

Discus and support i9-13900k Corrected Hardware Error has Occurred in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I've had an issue for a couple weeks where my computer had BSOD and I had to reinstall windows to be able to log in. Later I found out xmp what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JavierJRamirez, Jan 15, 2023.

1. i9-13900k Corrected Hardware Error has Occurred

Hello, I've had an issue for a couple weeks where my computer had BSOD and I had to reinstall windows to be able to log in. Later I found out xmp what making my computer BSOD during gameplay randomly started after computer built 2 months ago. Initially thought it was the GPU because it only happened in games. But then this BSOD also happened in CPU Benching/Stress test. So then thought of the CPU. I turned off xmp and undervolted and as far as I know it runs ok but doesn't use all the cores and threads. When I run certain games such as Minecraft Java Edition I get exit code 1. Then WHE

:)

JavierJRamirez, Jan 15, 2023
  2. tzfrantic Win User

A corrected hardware error has occurred.

Hi Yes all the sticks are the same brand it reverts to 2133mhz when xmp is off
    Here is the ram info they are all the same
    i9-13900k Corrected Hardware Error has Occurred 378267d1667318387t-corrected-hardware-error-has-occurred-capture.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

what would be your opinion if the errors are not causing a slow down or bsod would it be safe to leave on the xmp for 3000mhz.

tzfrantic, Jan 15, 2023
  3. tzfrantic Win User

Hi
    i get this error with apic id 1 sometimes 0 to 7 which is the core count i have not had a bluescreen and no slow down when it happens but i looked online and it worries me. It happens maybe once a month or 2 months once.

Reported by component: Processor Core
    Error Source: Unknown Error Source
    Error Type: Internal parity error
    Processor APIC ID: 1

The details view of this entry contains further information.

- - - Updated - - -

Also did memcheck and intel processor diagnostic tool and passed .

tzfrantic, Jan 15, 2023
  4. cheesy999 Win User

i9-13900k Corrected Hardware Error has Occurred

Corrected Hardware Error

The computers been running slowly for a while now, but as of yesterday it decided it would delete part of the MBR, which resulted in me spending 4 hours attempting to get the data back

Now I have finally got the computer into at least a usable state, I decided to try to find out what may be causing the computer to run slowly/crash/lose data, and I think I've found the source.

i9-13900k Corrected Hardware Error has Occurred [​IMG]

Does anyone know what a corrected machine check is?, and what may be causing a hardware error to occur 3 times every second?

cheesy999, Jan 15, 2023
Thema:

i9-13900k Corrected Hardware Error has Occurred

1. i9-13900k Corrected Hardware Error has Occurred - Similar Threads - 13900k Corrected Hardware

2. I9-13900k and saving Excel files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I9-13900k and saving Excel files: I am having major failures in saving Excel workbooks Large and Small.The files get corrupt sometimes, when I try to re-open the workbook to quickly within 45 seconds or shutdown the computer with in a minute or 2.I am using an I9-13900k processor and 32gb ram and nvme drives...
  3. I9-13900k and saving Excel files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I9-13900k and saving Excel files: I am having major failures in saving Excel workbooks Large and Small.The files get corrupt sometimes, when I try to re-open the workbook to quickly within 45 seconds or shutdown the computer with in a minute or 2.I am using an I9-13900k processor and 32gb ram and nvme drives...
  4. i9-13900k Corrected Hardware Error has Occurred

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i9-13900k Corrected Hardware Error has Occurred: Hello, I've had an issue for a couple weeks where my computer had BSOD and I had to reinstall windows to be able to log in. Later I found out xmp what making my computer BSOD during gameplay randomly started after computer built 2 months ago. Initially thought it was the GPU...
  5. A corrected hardware error has occurred. WHEA-Logger no blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A corrected hardware error has occurred. WHEA-Logger no blue screen: I have been running into an issue where my computer screen will go black and everything will become unresponsive. I will have to force shut down with the power button and restart. When I look in the event viewer I see many A corrected hardware error has occurred events along...
  6. A corrected hardware error has occurred. Reported by component: Processor Core Error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A corrected hardware error has occurred. Reported by component: Processor Core Error...: A corrected hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Unknown Error SourceError Type: Cache Hierarchy ErrorProcessor APIC ID: 4The details view of this entry contains further...
  7. A corrected hardware error has occurred.

A corrected hardware error has occurred.: I keep receiving this warning in the log. Is it normal and how to resolve it?Please help.xml view- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger" Guid="{c26c4f3c-3f66-4e99-8f8a-39405cfed220}" />...
  8. A corrected hardware error has occurred

A corrected hardware error has occurred: Just viewed Event Viewer and I'm totally shocked to see this error having notable entries in the event viewer every second.Its mentioned PCI Express Root Port Advanced Error Reporting PCI Express. Primary Bus:Device:Function: 0x0:0x1C:0x5 Secondary Bus:Device:Function:...
  9. A corrected hardware error has occurred. Event ID 19

A corrected hardware error has occurred. Event ID 19: Hi My Lenovo laptop has been performing really badly sometimes acting normally and sometimes being so slow I couldn't exit applications, randomly restating, having trouble restarting (I found it restarted after an alt-ctrl-del or two from the Lenovo splash screen but I...
  10. WHEA-Logger Event "A corrected hardware error has occurred"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WHEA-Logger Event "A corrected hardware error has occurred": Hi. Today i checked my event viewer and found some weird errors in 21.01.2018 : System Warning 21/01/2018 A corrected hardware error has occurred. Reported by component: Processor Core Error Source: 1 Error Type: 9 Processor ID: 0 Here are screen: [img] Its only in...