Windows 10: i9000 TWS earphones not pairing with windows 10 in lenovo legion 5

Discus and support i9000 TWS earphones not pairing with windows 10 in lenovo legion 5 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good afternoon, I recently bought a Lenovo Legion 5 laptop 15ARH05H. I installed windows 10 Pro and then all the drivers from Lenovo website. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LenovoLegion5, Dec 6, 2020.

1. i9000 TWS earphones not pairing with windows 10 in lenovo legion 5

Good afternoon,

I recently bought a Lenovo Legion 5 laptop 15ARH05H. I installed windows 10 Pro and then all the drivers from Lenovo website.

When I try to pair my earphones i9000 TWS, it just keep on "conecting" but never does it. Finally it says it was not able to communicate with the device. The device is properly seen by the laptop. The earphones can be paired and used with another laptop with windows 7 and with android phone.

I've tried with other bluetooth earphones and bluetooth speaker and they paired perfectly with the new laptop.

Things I've already tried:

-Setting the laptop bluetooth as "visible"

-Changing the earphones name through the android phone.

-Changing the laptop name for other shorter and different.

-Putting the earphones in "pairing mode" althouth this wasn't necessary in the android phone nor the win7 laptop.

-Re-installing the bluetooth drivers from lenovo site.

-Installing newer driver from intel website.

None of these things worked so far.

Please, any idea to solve this problem? The earphones work well with other devices.

Thanks in advance

:)

LenovoLegion5, Dec 6, 2020
  2. Ztruker Win User

BSOD - SECURE_KERNEL_ERROR on new Lenovo Legion 5

Don't see anything useful in the dump but the system even log shows this:

i9000 TWS earphones not pairing with windows 10 in lenovo legion 5 [​IMG]

Looks like you have a hardware problem. Contact Lenovo and have them fix or replace the system. No way a new system should have this kind of problem.

Ztruker, Dec 6, 2020
  3. Ztruker Win User
    BSOD - SECURE_KERNEL_ERROR on new Lenovo Legion 5

Looking at the most recent system-events.txt (Event Viewer data), there are hundreds of these recorded:

I don't think this is an external hard drive since it occurred during a paging operation.

Also hundreds of these:

This may be an external drive but I don't know. You definitely have some significant drive problems going on that can be contributing to your other problems.

Please describe exactly what hard drives (HDD or SSD) are in the computer and what external drives are being used.

From what I can see you have:

Internal:
    SKHynix_HFM512GDHTNI-87A0B SSD 500GB
    WDC WD10SPSX-08A6W HDD 1TB

External:
    G-DRIVE mobile 1TB (don't know Mfg or if HDD or SSD)
    Seagate Backup+ BL 1TB (don't know if HDD or SSD)

Try disconnecting both external drives and run that way for awhile, especially while working with Zbook, see how that affects things.

Ztruker, Dec 6, 2020
  4. Fourstaff Win User

i9000 TWS earphones not pairing with windows 10 in lenovo legion 5

Sound Isolating Earphones

Sound Isolating earphones preferred as I already have a good pair of cans, but open to all suggestions.

Fourstaff, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

i9000 TWS earphones not pairing with windows 10 in lenovo legion 5

1. i9000 TWS earphones not pairing with windows 10 in lenovo legion 5 - Similar Threads - i9000 TWS earphones

2. Keyboard on Lenovo legion 5 won’t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard on Lenovo legion 5 won’t work: Hi all, from yesterday I cannot type anything on the laptop however I’m able to click FN+Space to change the brightness of my keyboard keys backlights so it’s responding to that.I’ve followed previous threads and checked in device manager but the keyboard doesn’t have any...
  3. Keyboard on Lenovo legion 5 won’t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard on Lenovo legion 5 won’t work: Hi all, from yesterday I cannot type anything on the laptop however I’m able to click FN+Space to change the brightness of my keyboard keys backlights so it’s responding to that.I’ve followed previous threads and checked in device manager but the keyboard doesn’t have any...
  4. Keyboard on Lenovo legion 5 won’t work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Lenovo legion 5 factory reset windows 11

Lenovo legion 5 factory reset windows 11: I have a lenovo legion 5 computer that came with windows 11 i wanted to factory reset .After the rest the are looping in a something Right after the screen that asks me for my Timezone and stuff I get a screen sayingWhy did my pc Restart? There's a problem that' keeping us...
  6. lenovo legion 5 15ach6h bsod whea_uncorrectable_error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lenovo legion 5 15ach6h bsod whea_uncorrectable_error: hello my laptop, Lenovo legion, has been having random BSOD error code: whea_uncorrectable_error.i upgraded the bios and downgrade it, but i still have the same problem, mostly when it's unplugged.so far, a reinstalled Windows made sure every drive and window is up-to-date,...
  7. lenovo legion 5 15ach6h bsod whea_uncorrectable_error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lenovo legion 5 15ach6h bsod whea_uncorrectable_error: hello my laptop, Lenovo legion, has been having random BSOD error code: whea_uncorrectable_error.i upgraded the bios and downgrade it, but i still have the same problem, mostly when it's unplugged.so far, a reinstalled Windows made sure every drive and window is up-to-date,...
  8. lenovo legion 5 15ach6h bsod whea_uncorrectable_error

9. Lenovo Legion 5 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Legion 5 15: I have just bought a Lenovo Legion 5. Ryzen 7 5800H Nvidia RTX3070 8Gb 16Gb Hyper X Impact 3200 1 Tb Samsung 980 NVMe 3x4 M.2 SSD QHD x 165Hz screen Windows 10 21H1 This is the fastest thing I have ever used. Until June this year all I had was a Chromebook, then I bought an...
  10. Windows update problem on lenovo legion 5 laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update problem on lenovo legion 5 laptop: When I open windows update this app is still looking for some updates. After many minutes I get a notification that error appeared. I see in windows update that after installing some updates appeared some problems and this could help me out: 0x80080005 When I want to...