Windows 10: Iam getting a "prevented<Windows installer> from accessing

Discus and support Iam getting a "prevented from accessing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; ,What is blocking me from upgrading my Apple to Windows and iTunes software?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MelvinPorchia, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Iam getting a "prevented from accessing

,What is blocking me from upgrading my Apple to Windows and iTunes software?

:)

MelvinPorchia, Aug 11, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Preventing access to modern app

Ive been tasked with preventing the children from accessing instagram. I've got it listed in my windows hosts file and internet options/security/restricted site but the windows 10 app is still allowing access. Any suggestions other then deleting app which can just be reinstalled?

FrostyWinnipeg, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Iam getting a "prevented from accessing

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Iam getting a "prevented from accessing

1. Iam getting a "prevented from accessing - Similar Threads - Iam getting prevented<Windows

2. I need to prevent that Windows 10 1903 to get installed from my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need to prevent that Windows 10 1903 to get installed from my PC: I don't want that Windows 10 1903 because it screws the perfomance of my PC. If I install Windows 10 1903 update, It will screw my PC out of nowhere....
  3. help iam trying to get my microphone to record while iam on video /camera

in Cortana
    help iam trying to get my microphone to record while iam on video /camera: I cant record my voice in video/camera on my laptop windows 10 when using a microphone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-iam-trying-to-get-my-microphone-to-record/090211e9-417a-4e7e-878f-ae19420ac5c0"
  4. Windows updates preventing internet access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows updates preventing internet access: Hi, When Windows 10 updates KB4489894 and KB4100347 are installed, I lose all access to the Web. When I try to open any web page there is no connection and it times out after about 4 minutes. I have had to revert to a previous build of Win 10 in order to get back access to...
  5. Prevent Application From Accessing Drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Prevent Application From Accessing Drive: Is it possible to prevent an application like Word, Adobe Acrobat Reader, WinZip, etc. from accessing a drive (e.g., D:\) or a folder (e.g., D:\Data)? Ideally I want one application on my system to not have read access to one of the drives on my system....
  6. After updating iam getting issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After updating iam getting issues: Recently i have updated new version of window 10 but after installing it my audio was not working so i have install driverpack from online but now iam getting some serious problem like my laptop keyboard and mousepad is not working but external keyboard and mouse is working....
  7. Controlled Folder Access: Prevents many benign apps/programs from properly installing and...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Controlled Folder Access: Prevents many benign apps/programs from properly installing and...: Hi: I'm new to Windows Defender Security and to Windows 10. I found the "Controlled Folder Access" function, listed under Ransomware Protection the most troublesome aspect of it. Often a benign program won't install properly, and I get no notification in the...
  8. After updating iam getting issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After updating iam getting issues: Recently i have updated new version of window 10 but after installing it my audio was not working so i have install driverpack from online but now iam getting some serious problem like my laptop keyboard and mousepad is not working but external keyboard and mouse is working....
  9. prevent access to certain folder from an account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    prevent access to certain folder from an account: hi my computer has 2 accounts, both administrators. one is mine, the other is my wife's. I have a folder that contains pictures and videos which I don't want my wife to view/access. I DO need the indexing search mechanism to keep indexing it but I don't want the...
  10. How to prevent Windows Update from installing the update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to prevent Windows Update from installing the update?: I'm running Win10 Home ver 1607. Windows Update has downloaded ver 1709 (due to an unmetered connection) and Windows Update now wants me to update. However I don't want to update and want to remove the downloaded data from my PC. How can I prevent Windows Update from...