Windows 10: Iam trying to activate my FSX GOLD EDITION DELUXE

Discus and support Iam trying to activate my FSX GOLD EDITION DELUXE in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to activate my FSX GOLD EDITION DELUXE, Uninstall the software and install again and again is not working??? Any body know how to make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NicolasMeza Chamorro, May 13, 2020.

1. Iam trying to activate my FSX GOLD EDITION DELUXE

I am trying to activate my FSX GOLD EDITION DELUXE, Uninstall the software and install again and again is not working???

Any body know how to make work?

:)

NicolasMeza Chamorro, May 13, 2020

2. FSX delux edition

We have FSX Steam edition on our windows 10 which works fine but we also have FSX deluxe edition which we have add-ons for. we loaded this edition onto our pc, it loaded fine but we can't find it on the pc to play it. Can anyone suggest anything please.

JanetStocks, May 13, 2020
  3. FSX Gold Activation

Hi,

I've been using FSX gold edition on my old Vista laptop since 2008, and now I deleted FSX and even formatted my old laptop.

and now I'm having a new Windows 10 gaming laptop and I want to install FSX again, I'm just wondering will the same activation code will be accepted as I deleted my old installation or will I face some problems ( cause I've reading a lot of subjects in some
    forums some people say the activation is just for one PC and can be deleted and reinstalled and reactivated on the same PC only) that's why I'm asking is it possible to activate my FSX on the new PC as I deleted the old installation so I don't have the same
    product on two PCs.

cause I really don't want to loss my FSX gold, I cant find any new one in the shops now and they just have the STEAM edition and as I've searching the web many said that steam edition may have problems with some add-ons and I have a lot of them so I don't
    wanna loss them that's why I cancelled the idea of buying the FSX steam edition (boxed).

hope I get a helpful answers ,

Thanks.

AbdullA_12, May 13, 2020
  4. Iam trying to activate my FSX GOLD EDITION DELUXE

MS FSX Gold Edition activation issues

Had FSX GOld running on my PC for several years, then had to replace a hard drive. When I installed FSX Gold again, it installed fine, recognized the product key I entered and responded that it was fully activated. After running for 30 minutes, it goes into
    Demo mode and says it needs to be activated. I've gone thru all the Help suggestions, including creating a new User and installing there with no change in results. XBox Tech support says my product key is not listed with them - however, they are looking at
    the new MS XBox site for Win10, and FSX has been out much longer than that structure. I'm an ex-Microsoft employee and bought this product thru the MS company store, and it has always worked before. The fact that XBox support says it is not a valid key tells
    me there must be some issue with all the old MS PC game keys being installed to the new XBox platform that appears on the WIN10 screen.

Any suggestions on how I can get my favorite game to play again? And shame on you MS Tech Support for not helping a loyal MS customer with a legitimate product issue! BTW, worked with 3 different MS Tech support people and none of them could help!

Thanks for any support that gets this game flying again!

Buckeye1000, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Iam trying to activate my FSX GOLD EDITION DELUXE

1. Iam trying to activate my FSX GOLD EDITION DELUXE - Similar Threads - Iam trying activate

2. Microsoft FSX Gold Edition Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft FSX Gold Edition Activation: Good Evening,I had Microsoft FSX Gold Edition loaded on another computer hard drive which has failed. I have purchased another pc and have loaded the software and activated but when I run the software I get an error code 1-80004005. Can someone please help?Best Regards,Jacob...
  3. Error message on install of FSX Deluxe Edition using Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error message on install of FSX Deluxe Edition using Win10: I have an older version of FSX . 2006 It used to work fine on my PC, but it now shows a error message, which reads : An error occurred while attempting to activate this product. The Problem may be due to an incomplete installation of the application. Reinstalling may...
  4. FSX Gold Edition Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX Gold Edition Activation: When installed no activation prompt appears and a failure code appears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fsx-gold-edition-activation/d1b7e407-d574-419c-9e1b-1bff4c17b628
  5. Fsx Gold registration problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fsx Gold registration problems: I have a problem that has been well documented but i have been unable to cure following the Regedit and other fixes. Having de installed and the reinstalled Acceleration and completed a flight and then rebooted it is still asking for me to register each time at start up and...
  6. ProblemSSSS with FSX Deluxe Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ProblemSSSS with FSX Deluxe Edition: Hello, I've been having problems lately to the point where I uninstalled my FSX and re-installed it from scratch. After re-install, I installed SP1. Then when trying to install SP2, the only option I had was to un-install it... the problem is I hadn't installed it yet. So I...
  7. FSX Gold Edition unable to reinstall.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX Gold Edition unable to reinstall.: My first post here as I am at my wits end. Did a new install of my FSX on my desktop computer. It was never on there before. The installation went well and I then attempted to install my old PMDG 737 and also some old scenery and schedule files. So that messed it up and I...
  8. FSX Gold Edition unable to reinstall.

in Windows 10 Support
    FSX Gold Edition unable to reinstall.: My first post here as I am at my wits end. Did a new install of my FSX on my desktop computer. It was never on there before. The installation went well and I then attempted to install my old PMDG 737 and also some old scenery and schedule files. So that messed it up and I...
  9. FSX delux edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX delux edition: We have FSX Steam edition on our windows 10 which works fine but we also have FSX deluxe edition which we have add-ons for. we loaded this edition onto our pc, it loaded fine but we can't find it on the pc to play it. Can anyone suggest anything please....
  10. Install FSX Gold Edition on Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install FSX Gold Edition on Windows 10 Pro: Hi all, I would like some support for installing my FSX Gold edition 2006. What other support programme do I need to make it work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/install-fsx-gold-edition-on-windows-10-pro/fa3cf8cc-f8a6-4ea2-99a3-980fdc29283d