Windows 10: I'am unable to install microsoft silverlight

Discus and support I'am unable to install microsoft silverlight in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please, give me a call 678-643-3364 concerning installing Microsoft Silverlight. Ronnie... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RonnieCrawford2, Jul 28, 2019.

1. I'am unable to install microsoft silverlight

Please, give me a call 678-643-3364 concerning installing Microsoft Silverlight.

Ronnie

:)

RonnieCrawford2, Jul 28, 2019

2. Microsoft Throwing Silverlight Under The Bus?

Silverlight it out. Flash is getting integrated into all the browsers. Yay for reducing my fresh install program list.

LAN_deRf_HA, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    Microsoft Throwing Silverlight Under The Bus?

At Mix2011, Giordio Sarvo giving a presentation to Silverlight developers, seemed to have a hard time justifying the Silverlight platform as a complete solution as HTML 5 (which Microsoft is supporting in their new browsers) becomes more capable to do the things that previously were Silverlight's domain.

He more or less suggested that Silverlight would be relegated to "offline" uses (such as mobile devices) and that Microsoft's main push was going to be the emergent HTML 5.

HTML 5 has not obsoleted Silverlight at this point, but in time it looks like it will become irrelevant in the big picture.
    (Cue the Queen song "Another One Bites The Dust")

Interesting reading at The Search Engine Journal and also at The Register

Kreij, Jul 28, 2019
  4. I'am unable to install microsoft silverlight

Unable to install Silverlight

Hi!

Im trying to install Silverlight on my W10 computer. After i have downloaded it, open the .exe file, I come to the first page "Install Silverlight", I can here choose if I want to make Bing my search engine and home page. I uncheck both, and go to the next
    step by hit "Install now". Then it goes directly to "Unable to install Silverlight", "Installation faild.". When I hit "more information" i come to this

site
    , saying "message ID:1603.

This is driving me crazy, please help me. Thanks

- Oscar

WhyAlwaysMe_oh, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

I'am unable to install microsoft silverlight

1. I'am unable to install microsoft silverlight - Similar Threads - I'am unable install

2. Microsoft Silverlight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Silverlight: Microsoft Silverlight https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft/2a1e799c-d783-457a-9b0d-0b34597cde3d
  3. Microsoft Silverlight

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Silverlight: Microsoft Silverlight https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft/2a1e799c-d783-457a-9b0d-0b34597cde3d
  4. whats microsoft silverlight?

whats microsoft silverlight?: curious https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-microsoft-silverlight/be224788-5a95-45ea-88dd-5d5166980f9f
  5. Microsoft Silverlight

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Silverlight: I am trying to find and install Microsoft Silverlight. I keep getting different things to try, the last which was in Registry delete all references to Arcade. However I can't find Registry to edit it!! Can you direct me to the right place??...
  6. Microsoft Silverlight

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Silverlight: I just wonder why Microsoft requires to install Microsoft Silverlight on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-silverlight/4a14d36a-5a2e-4f7b-8a39-7509eb096a10
  7. unable to install silverlight KB4023307

unable to install silverlight KB4023307: Please can someone help, im unable to install microfsoft sliverlight (KB4023307) (183) Last time it tried to install but failed was a few days ago not sure if this means anything but after date of installation attempt it has these numbers: 0x80240034 Ive tried looking on...
  8. I am unable to install microsoft silverlight(extraction failed)

I am unable to install microsoft silverlight(extraction failed): I was unable to install microsoft silverlight(extraction failed). but anyhow installed but afterthat it is not working. Actually I clicked a linked which directed me to a page whereby it is shown to view contant, download Silverlight. Now, neither working nor getting...
  9. Microsoft Silverlight 5.1.50428.0

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Silverlight 5.1.50428.0: Microsoft Silverlight 5.1.50428.0 [img] Direct download link: x64: download.microsoft.com/download/1/F/6/1F637DB3-8EF9-4D96-A8F1-909DFD7C5E69/50428.00/Silverlight_x64.exe x86: http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...ilverlight.exe Homepage:...
  10. Silverlight already installed?!

Silverlight already installed?!: I'm trying to run a webpage that uses Silverlight FreeStockCharts.com - Web's Best Streaming Realtime Stock Charts - Free . When I do it informs me that this page requires Silverlight - and suggests that I download it. When I download it & attempt to install it - I'm informed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Error 1603 unable to install silverlight

2. win 10 cannot install silverlight